A picturesque wedding venue in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club serves as the ideal breathtaking backdrop for fairytale ceremonies and receptions. Surrounded by crystal turquoise blue Caribbean waters, the beautiful venue offers everything you and your significant other need for a one-of-kind wedding celebration. From intimate executive suites to grand oceanfront venues, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club is the perfect choice for exquisite knot-tying unions!
Facilities and Capacity
Located on the shore of the Caribbean Sea, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club comfortably accommodates up to 350 of your closest friends and family. Boasting 4,370-square feet of space, the venue offers couples the option of hosting their ceremony and/or reception in any of its three beautifully appointed event spaces.
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club couples benefit from an assortment of wedding-related services and amenities. Options include:
Couples who book The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club benefit from delectable cuisine and unmatched service. For a streamlined dining experience, the venue's in-house catering services include:
A hotel at heart, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club offers overnight accommodations in the form of 200 superbly comfortable rooms and suites. Rich with refreshing touches that will awaken the senses, each room features Westin's Heavenly Beds®, Marble Heavenly Baths®, 40" flat screen TVs and air conditioning.
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club couples have the option of including bar services with their knot-tying celebration. Said services include:
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club is conveniently located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Approximately five minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, the oceanfront venue is approximately one hour from several local attractions, such as Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana and Escape Room Punta Cana.
Recommended by 62% of couples
1 User photo
Natalia · Married on 02/25/2017
Ame cada segundo
Excelente, desde la enarcada hasta el camarero, la comida, la bebida, el lugar, la limpieza, la privacidad. Realmente todo salió como soñé y el servicio fue increíble. RecomiendoSent on 03/03/2019
Natalie · Married on 04/08/2016
Perfect beach wedding!
Our wedding could not have been more perfect! The Westin made our special day the most amazing! They took care of all of our guests, made sure everything went smoothly, and the staff was so helpful. I would highly recommend The Westin Punta Cana for your wedding!Sent on 03/14/2019
Noele · Married on 06/07/2019
Beautiful Venue, Great Food, Difficult Process
We had a beautiful small wedding at La Cana Golf Club. The process had high highs and low lows.Sent on 06/16/2019
- Beautiful, well-maintained resort, great beach and pool
- Excellent food across the board
- Several very nice venue locations for ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner
- Staff at the resort are accommodating and kind, especially front desk, housekeeping, and pool bar
- Response time ‐ expect to wait 2-4 weeks for responses to even simple inquiries, even up to week before wedding responses took 5-7 days
- Room block reservations are very disorganized, almost every guest of ours had a complaint or error with their reservation
- There is no negotiating, fees for space rentals and F&B are fixed and will not change, expect US prices
- No perks provided to wedding couple during stay (i.e. room upgrade, champagne in room, massage offered, as many other resorts do etc)