The Westin Reserva Conchal, Golf Resort & Spa

Guanacaste, CR View map Visit website
$19k - $30k For 100 Guests

$19k - $30k For 100 Guests

The Westin Golf Resort & Spa is a beachside resort and wedding venue in Playa Conchal, Costa Rica. This tropical oasis is located in the heart of the North-Pacific Riviera, between lush tropical rainforests and the shimmering waters of the Pacific Ocean. Feel the wind on your face, the sand between your toes, and the romance in the air as your celebrate “I do” at this beautiful boutique resort. Whether you’re planning a simple elopement in a faraway land, or a lavish celebration with all your loved ones, The Westin Golf Resort & Spa can make your wedding day dreams a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
The Westin Golf Resort & Spa offers beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venues to make your special day one of a kind. You can choose to have a beach ceremony with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop or an intimate garden ceremony on the hotel property. The garden courtyards also serve as fantastic locations for an al fresco cocktail hour. Inside the resort you’ll have access to several ballrooms and small reception areas for groups of all sizes. The Santa Rosa Ballroom can host up to 250 guests, while the Guanacaste Ballroom can seat up to 800. All venues, both inside and outside, can be decorated with your personal items to enhance the ambiance of your special day.

The Westin Golf Resort & Spa helps couples of all kinds plan their version of the perfect day. You’ll work alongside a professional wedding coordinator to ensure your day-of timeline flows seamlessly. They coordinate with other outside vendors so you can relax. The resort offers personalized catering menus and discounts on spa services for the wedding party. They also offer all-inclusive elopement packages for weddings of up to 20 guests. The elopement package includes:

• Bamboo canopy and table with tropical floral arrangement
  • White resin chairs
  • Flower petals path
  • Tropical bouquets and boutonnières
  • Sparkling wine
  • One-tier wedding cake
  • Optional cocktails and seated dinner

Accommodations
The Westin Golf Resort & Spa has hundreds of suites for you and your guests to enjoy throughout the wedding weekend. All suites include dining and living rooms and access to the outdoor terrace. You will also have access to the pool, golf course, fitness center, spa, and onsite restaurants.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Lighting/Sound
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Beach
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Preferred Vendors Only
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
May
June
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July
August
September
October

Sargum Married on 06/29/2019

Destination Wedding - Wedding Planner and Westin Review

Our wedding planner, Heidy, was beyond amazing! I am an extremely detailed person and ask a lot of questions and she responded to every question without complaining and when she could not accommodate my needs, she explained why in a very professional but warm manner. She also worked very hard to accommodate requests which were outside of the norm such as finding colorful drapes for our wedding venue, getting us an easel for our photo last minute, and gladly making reservations for us in Tamarindo. Since I wanted the wedding to be western but have a touch of Indian flare, there were a lot of additional details she had to figure out and make happen which she did with a lot of excitement.

With all the weddings she plans, I could not believe she was able to be so genuine in her happiness for us and desire to make our dreams come true. She is one of the most sincere people we have ever met and it felt more like a family member was planning our wedding b/c she really cared about making us happy the best she could.

She was also very well prepared for emergencies as my reception dress ripped while dancing and like a surgeon, she came over and sewed it all up within 5 minutes so I could return to dancing.

I promise you will have no regrets by going with the Westin and Heidy as the wedding planner. The venue is beautiful, the wildlife is so cool (like you are in a zoo), the food is awesome, the servers have smiles on their faces - our guests were very happy! In general, we both have very high expectations for service providers but with the Westin and Heidy as the wedding planner, we have no regrets and loved everything. :)

Jeff and Sargum Morgan
  • I
    Irma D. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing spot!

Our special day took place on January 19th. We only had 20 guests. The resort has a beautiful set up for weddings either on the beach or in the beautiful Zen Garden that's surrounded by the ocean and beautiful Costa Rican nature. We chose the garden. It was breathtaking. The service is top quality. Our dinner took place by the pool which by the time the reception started had nobody around. The service, waiters, food.. Excellent! The rooms were beautiful. Very happy with our choice to celebrate our wedding at this resort. Highly recommended!
    Harold A. Married on 09/08/2018

Service and staff for wedding

There were some issues. The wedding started to soon so a few people were late and some food issues but the resort and staff made up very quickly for that.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Milady Cubillo
Milady Cubillo
Wedding Planner

My name is Milady Cubillo; I am The Wedding Planner of the resort. I have been working with this amazing team since 2018.

Since 2008, I´ve been in coordinating many beautiful weddings and I would love to have the opportunity to assist you and work together with you as great team.

I´ve been married for 9 years and we have a 14 year-old kid, he is the best part of my life!! Also I am a pet mom of two dogs : Luna the lab and Coco the schnauzer. We also have one lovely cat called Jasper.

My hobbies are watching movies and enjoying the country wonders with my family.

I can describe myself as an easygoing person who tries to live every day as the last one, I´m in love of life and I´m always full of positive energy, I think the best moments of life are found in simple things.

Mariana Jiménez
Mariana Jiménez
Wedding Sales Executive

My name is Mariana Jiménez, I am the Wedding Sales Executive of the Resort, I´ve been part of The Westin Family since 2017 and have met so much beautiful couples and friends. One of my biggest dreams is getting married and have my own family so it gets me excited to be part of each one of the events that we handle. I have 2 adorable nephews, Thiago & Emma and I am a mother of 2 dogs, Max & Inka. I consider myself a happy and positive person. If I had not had the honor of having been born in Costa Rica, it would definitely be on my bucket list to know the Pura Vida lifestyle. One of my favorite things to do is enjoying the sunsets and definitely, Guanacaste offers the bests.

Reserva Conchal Guanacaste, CR, 00000
+506 2654 3500
506-265-4331

Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Location of (The Westin Reserva Conchal, Golf Resort & Spa)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding