36th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
Availability Check your date

About The Wedding Ninja

Weddings are chaos! The planning all the way up to the actual day and it is our job to organize and manage that chaos. The Wedding Ninja gives you the tools to plan every aspect of your big day without spending the net income of a small country. We also pride ourselves on making your wedding planning experience fun and easy.

Services Include - Pre-Wedding Organization, Day of Coordination and Setup, End of the Night Pack Up & MUCH MUCH MORE!

Serving Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia & Southern Pennsylvania

Visit our website for a quote www.TheWeddingNinja.net

Follow The Wedding Ninja on

a1f81e69efd672f1 1488208301675 1638834713146976119211253665346632174204549n
Sing Dance be MARRY
Jumping into marriage like...
Jumping into marriage like...
New Family Photo

1 User photo

The Wedding Ninja 1

Laura Tang · Married on 09/01/2019

Indispensable

Kelly was truly amazing, skillful, down to earth, energetic and extremely essential to a smoothly orchestrated wedding. She was everywhere and knew exactly when and who and what needed to happen when and responded to every need. She was kind supportive and patient even when others like the catering manager seemed annoyed and stressed. My daughter had a beautiful wedding and we truly owe it to Kelly for making all the last minute details and decorating and the wedding day go so well, and making it so easy for the bride and families. Very organized. Highly recommend. Worth it to budget for it! Use Kelly!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    The Wedding Ninja 2

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So much fun meeting everyone and I love the sparkler photo!

Kelly
  • Ann N

Ann Newsom · Married on 06/22/2019

Kelly to the rescue !

I would rate Kelly B. A.K.A. “The Wedding Ninja” a 10+ Day of Coordinator for my daughter’s beautiful wedding just a few weeks ago. As the M.O.B. I was handling all the logistics and administration duties for my daughter’s mini-destination wedding (an hour and a half from our hometown and eleven hours from where my daughter lives).

The wedding was at a waterfront venue that was absolutely perfect for what we wanted however it did come with the potential risk of a massive storm disruption and I wanted to be prepared just in case. Our wedding venue did have an outstanding wedding coordinator and support staff that was working with us and they had everything under control and organized on their end BUT I knew I needed help to cover the non-venue planning and logistics for our multi-day wedding/reunion/ massive Sunday after party. With no amount of planning on my part could I do it alone. We had family and friends coming in from all over the country, a total of six large house rentals in addition to our hotel room blocks. I also happened to know Kelly had experience with weddings and big storms and this is the person I wanted.

Unlike other coordinators who have package rates, Kelly charges an hourly rate for her Day of Coordinating and she doesn’t charge for the many phone calls and emails leading up to the wedding day. Kelly and I started communicating about ten months prior to the wedding date. She is majorly organized and took every document and paper scrap I supplied her and saved them in an easy to read shared Google spreadsheet with tabs for each wedding topic: timeline, vendor contacts, décor, ceremony, Rain Plan ….etc. She carried around an iPad with everything at her fingertips for retrieval. She scrutinized the timeline, made adjustments and made sure all the other vendors had a final copy.

Kelly was always confident, calm, cool and collected and very reassuring with everything we discussed and didn’t hesitate to tell me when she thought we may have a glitch with something. Kelly was always easy to reach and kept in close contact as the wedding day got closer. Having Kelly also at the wedding rehearsal the evening before was a big help. On the morning of the wedding she texted me bright and early to check in and I said I was fine (which was an untruth). I immediately called her back and said nope, “I Need Help !” I had got caught up on miscellaneous things and had ran out of time. I started rambling off what I needed, and she said “I got it”. Kelly met me at our rental house while we were getting ready so I could unload all my last-minute to-do items and décor boxes on her to drive over to the venue.

The wedding was Awesome, better than we could have anticipated or dreamed of !!! Best of all I was able to enjoy being with my daughter the entire day. I told Kelly she had carte blanche and I trusted her completely to make any changes or decisions she felt necessary without even asking me. If there were any major glitches, I wasn’t aware of them. Kelly was there when we realized my now son-in- law left his honeymoon suitcase in the back of his car at his rental house. We tossed her the car keys and gave her some quick directions and next thing I know she had already returned, task completed. True story, one of the bridesmaids accidentally fell off the adjacent boat dock and into the water during the reception and was soaking wet and tore her dress and didn’t want anyone else to find out. Kelly came in and volunteered to take her back to her the bridal party rental house for a quick outfit change. I’m not sure where Kelly even came from, she just appeared at the right moment.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kelly and miss her and would absolutely choose her again as our Day of Coordinator when/if my other daughter gets married !

One last thing….Kelly gladly takes any left-over flowers home with her at the end of the wedding night and the next day , along with her young daughters, they personally take them to a local nursing home for the patients/residents to enjoy :)

Sent on 07/24/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Ann thank you for the lovely feedback we very much enjoyed working with you...best Mother of the Bride EVER!

Thanks,

Kelly

Kristina · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Kelly was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at the Cloisters Castle and SHE. WAS. FANTASTIC! We could never have pulled it off without her. From the start, she’s a bundle of energy and positivity and it’s absolutely contagious. We knew from the start we didn’t want to ask a family member or friend to “help decorate” (aka work) during our wedding, so we knew we’d want to hire someone. What we didn’t fully realize is that there’s much, much more that goes into a wedding than decorating the venue. While Kelly may have been our “day of” coordinator, her help and expertise started way before the day of.

Her wedding packet was super helpful when it came to organizing our timeline, vendors, decor, etc. She made sure everything ran on schedule when both myself and the groom completely lost track of time. She made sure family was there during our first dance when we didn’t want to make a huge announcement. She made sure we ATE so we didn’t die. She also managed to bustle an un-bustle-able dress. (Long story short, we found out 10 minutes before our introductions that my seamstress didn’t make the bustle holes big enough for the buttons).

I found myself immediately trusting her instinct and opinion and stressing way less than I thought I would. If you’re looking to get married at the Cloisters, don’t even think twice. Seriously. Her knowledge of the venue helped put me at ease even more so (along with her personality and experience obviously.) Moral of the story, Kelly is a fun, quirky, enthusiastic wedding planner and you’re missing out if you don’t include her on your special day.

Sent on 07/09/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

I think you perfectly summed up what we do! Thanks for the kind words Kristina your wedding was the bomb

• Brent Forbes Photography
    Brent Forbes Photography Wedding Photographers

It was wonderful working with Kelly at a recent wedding at 2941 Restaurant. It can be quite a challenge when operating at a particular venue for the first time and trying to get everything in sync. Kelly kept things moving on time and was very professional, personable, and easy to work with. As a photographer it's important to work with someone that understands your job and respects you as another valuable team member so that everything comes together as planned or better; Kelly fits the bill. I would look forward to working with her again.

• Maryland Bay Blossoms
    Maryland Bay Blossoms Wedding Florists

Ive had the pleasure of working with Kelly on multiple occasions...I really cannot say enough about her services! For anyone thinking a wedding coordinator is a "luxury" you will soon realize how hard it is to pull the big day off without a behind the scenes professional like Kelly. Highly recommend!!

• 36th Street Baltimore, 21211 See on map