36TH St, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Ninja

Weddings are chaos! The planning all the way up to the actual day and it is our job to organize and manage that chaos. The Wedding Ninja gives you the tools to plan every aspect of your big day without spending the net income of a small country. We also pride ourselves on making your wedding planning experience fun and easy.

Services Include - Pre-Wedding Organization, Day of Coordination and Setup, End of the Night Pack Up & MUCH MUCH MORE!

Serving Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia & Southern Pennsylvania

Visit our website for a quote www.TheWeddingNinja.net

• Woman-owned
Follow The Wedding Ninja on

Other couples have also viewed

• Urban Love Wedding Planning Service
Jackie & Jon
Jackie & Jon
Sing Dance be MARRY
Sing Dance be MARRY
Jumping into marriage like...
Jumping into marriage like...
New Family Photo

78 Reviews for The Wedding Ninja

• Katy

Katy G. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

simply the best

Not only was Kelly our day of coordinator, she was also our officiant. We trusted her so much that we pretty much handed her a couple boxes of décor and said "go for it". Everything was perfect and turned out better than I imagined. Having her officiate was so easy too! I put together an outline and some verbiage I wanted to use in the ceremony and Kelly pulled it all together. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! If there was an issue, we didn't notice it or wasn't obvious to us. Entrusting Kelly to coordinate and officiate our wedding was the best decision ever. We were able to relax and truly enjoy our day with friends and family. Thank you, Kelly!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Jackie P. · Married on 04/10/2021

Helpful, Organized and Professional

Kelly was the BEST! I literally can’t imagine having my wedding without her! She was so organized and made sure I was on track throughout the wedding planning process. On the actual the day she made sure everything went smoothly and looked great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 10/10/2020

The BEST Coordinator, ever!

Kelly is simply amazing. Period. Hire her and you won't have to worry about your big day, you'll just get to enjoy it. :)
    We met her at a wedding vendor open house. I noticed her full tattoo sleeves, and was intrigued. When I walked up to her, she handed me a bag that said "Engaged AF"... I was like, this girl gets me! LOL... We had just started looking at wedding vendors and were so worried that everyone would be stuffy and impersonal, but Kelly is a breath of fresh air! I have no doubt that she can work with any type of bride, any where, any time. She was so warm and down to earth, but also 110% professional and knowledgeable. All my family and friends loved her, and several commented that she really was a ninja the night of the wedding, seemingly everywhere all at once! She was ON IT! And she's not just a "day of" coordinator- she worked with us all throughout the process. She kept us SO organized with her spreadsheets and floor plans! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was hell, no doubt about it, but we could never had done it without her. She kept us sane, answered alllll of my constant worries with poise and put me at ease, and juggled every twist we sent her way. I can't sing her praises high enough. We love you, Kelly! Thank goodness for her. :)

Sent on 10/17/2020

• Brent Forbes Photography Wedding Photographers

It was wonderful working with Kelly at a recent wedding at 2941 Restaurant. It can be quite a challenge when operating at a particular venue for the first time and trying to get everything in sync. Kelly kept things moving on time and was very professional, personable, and easy to work with. As a photographer it's important to work with someone that understands your job and respects you as another valuable team member so that everything comes together as planned or better; Kelly fits the bill. I would look forward to working with her again.

• Maryland Bay Blossoms Wedding Florists

Ive had the pleasure of working with Kelly on multiple occasions...I really cannot say enough about her services! For anyone thinking a wedding coordinator is a "luxury" you will soon realize how hard it is to pull the big day off without a behind the scenes professional like Kelly. Highly recommend!!

• 36TH St Baltimore, MD, 21211 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Wedding Ninja)