36th Street, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
Availability Check your date

About The Wedding Ninja

Weddings are chaos! The planning all the way up to the actual day and it is our job to organize and manage that chaos. The Wedding Ninja gives you the tools to plan every aspect of your big day without spending the net income of a small country. We also pride ourselves on making your wedding planning experience fun and easy.

Services Include - Pre-Wedding Organization, Day of Coordination and Setup, End of the Night Pack Up & MUCH MUCH MORE!

Serving Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia & Southern Pennsylvania

Visit our website for a quote www.TheWeddingNinja.net

Follow The Wedding Ninja on

a1f81e69efd672f1 1488208301675 1638834713146976119211253665346632174204549n
Sing Dance be MARRY
Jumping into marriage like...
Jumping into marriage like...
New Family Photo

61 Reviews for The Wedding Ninja

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly a wedding ninja

Kelly was worth every penny. I was able to wake up on my wedding day with excitement and not dread. She went above and beyond in so many instances. She was willing to get table assignments when I thought we forgot them, she dealt with vendor communications that I wasn’t comfortable with and even offered to wrangle anyone I was worried about being a drunk mess! She on the fly hemmed a bridesmaid dress, fixed a big, but funny, mistake the MOH made on a sign and seamlessly cleaned everything up so we didn’t have to worry about it. She was such a joy to work with and kept me focused. I highly recommend Kelly! So glad she was apart of the best day of our lives so far.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/18/2019

They get sh*t done!!!

Oh man, this team is the GREATEST!! We worked with both Kelly and Julia during our event, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They are boss b*tches and make the world spin! At my most stressed, they calmed me and made the process easy as pie. They are organized, professional, hilarious and warm! We couldn't have done it without Kelly and Julia!

Sent on 06/04/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Wow thanks lady what a lovely review I think we are going to add "They forget shit done" to our business cards haha
    All the best! Kelly & Julia
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

The person who made our wedding stress free

I never actually read these past reviews before hiring kelly, as she came highly recommended from our venue, but looking at them, it makes total sense. From the beginning of our planning, I was always under the mentality that I could do everything and that I didn’t need a planner. Kelly proved me wrong. She was everything I didn’t think I needed. She took every single stress out of our wedding day, and delt with family members day of that I did not want to deal with. She came up with our timeline for the event, which was spot on. Kept to that schedule, almost up to the exact minute, and truly was the glue to allow our wedding to run smoothly. She ran our rehearsal in a way that everyone truly knew what they were doing the next day. My day ran perfectly, and I truly believe it was because of her. She took our vision and made it a reality. I cannot say enough good things about our experience, and would 1000x recommend her to anyone who wants the day to be stress free for them. We loved you kelly, Thank you for making our day special. Side note, we had a minor structure failure (my fault, danced a little too hard and knocked the chuppah over). Kelly and the team literally cleaned it up, took it apart, and no one was phased. The party kept continuing because of her.

Sent on 04/15/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

You will always be the bride who partied so hard she crashed into her chuppah Haha you are the best Sarah we wish all the good things for you and Sasha.
    Kelly

• Brent Forbes Photography
    Brent Forbes Photography Wedding Photographers

It was wonderful working with Kelly at a recent wedding at 2941 Restaurant. It can be quite a challenge when operating at a particular venue for the first time and trying to get everything in sync. Kelly kept things moving on time and was very professional, personable, and easy to work with. As a photographer it's important to work with someone that understands your job and respects you as another valuable team member so that everything comes together as planned or better; Kelly fits the bill. I would look forward to working with her again.

• Maryland Bay Blossoms
    Maryland Bay Blossoms Wedding Florists

Ive had the pleasure of working with Kelly on multiple occasions...I really cannot say enough about her services! For anyone thinking a wedding coordinator is a "luxury" you will soon realize how hard it is to pull the big day off without a behind the scenes professional like Kelly. Highly recommend!!

• 36th Street Baltimore, 21211 See on map