Serving Baltimore and surrounding areas, Baltimore, MD 21234 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Ninja

Weddings are chaos! The planning all the way up to the actual day and it is our job to organize and manage that chaos. The Wedding Ninja gives you the tools to plan every aspect of your big day without spending the net income of a small country. We also pride ourselves on making your wedding planning experience fun and easy.

Services Include - Pre-Wedding Organization, Day of Coordination and Setup, End of the Night Pack Up & MUCH MUCH MORE!

Serving Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia & Southern Pennsylvania

Visit our website for a quote www.TheWeddingNinja.net

Follow The Wedding Ninja on

Jackie & Jon
Jackie & Jon
Sing Dance be MARRY
Sing Dance be MARRY
Jumping into marriage like...
Jumping into marriage like...
New Family Photo

The Wedding Ninja 2
The Wedding Ninja 3
The Wedding Ninja 4

Catherine Heilig · Getting married on 05/11/2020

Incredible wedding coordinator !

Kelly was wonderful to work with. She was extremely organized, and passionate about helping our daughter create the wedding of her dreams.
    On several occasions, while in the planning stage, she would need to re-focus us, or get us back on track. The bride was living 3000 miles away and in the Coast Guard, which often complicated things.
    I have never paid for someone to help me coordinate an event before, but it was the best money that i have ever spent!
    Kelly, has the ability to take charge of situations, while calming and organizing on the fly.
    She worked with all of the vendors extremely well, to coordinate everyone, before and during the wedding.
    It was amazing how Kelly, was on top of potential problems, during the event, before they were able to became issues. She knew the plan and was artful in accomplishing it.
    Thank you Kelly! We could have not done it without you!

Sent on 11/19/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thanks Cathy! You guys were so much fun and I can't wait to see all the pictures :-)
    Best of luck,
    Kelly
  • Kiki

Kiki Gianakouros Frasca · Getting married on 05/11/2020

Kelly earned her title of"wedding Ninja" hands down!

As the MOG Kelly kept us all informed and helped with the entire planning process. Her spreadsheets, schedules, floor plans and timelines are on point, & professional. Her day of execution made us not have to worry about anything knowing she took care of everything from rehearsal to set up with having the day running smoothly with all the vendors and telling everyone where to go and what to do so we could sit back and enjoy everything. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Kelly for your wedding! It was the best decision that the MOB made for us and exceeded everyone's expectations with the final outcome being a dream wedding for my son and his bride fit for a prince & princess!!!! A+++++++++ service!

The Wedding Ninja 5
    The Wedding Ninja 6
    Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily Prince · Married on 12/28/2019

Hire. Kelly. For your wedding.

When I got engaged, the advice I was given repeatedly from my friends who had been married recently was to hire a day-of-coordinator. I heard from people who did it and were thrilled, and people who didn't and really wished they had. So when I ran into Kelly at a vendor open house and thought "she seems like she knows what she's doing, and she's funny," that was enough for us to hire her almost on the spot. She then spent the next 8 months completely blowing my expectations out of the water--even before the "day of" the wedding, she had multiple hour long phone conferences with me to go through everything from vendor choices to (practically) a minute-by-minute schedule of the ceremony, she answered every little tiny question I had, and kept track of everything in a killer google worksheet. She came to our final venue walkthrough and helped us make a plan with our venue coordinator for EVERYTHING--she was able to ask and answer questions I never in a million years would have thought of.

Her work and presence on the wedding weekend was, of course, completely indispensable--she helped us through the nitty gritty details of the ceremony during the rehearsal, and gave everyone super clear instructions on what we would be doing. The day of the wedding she not only got all the various things that we brought for the ceremony/reception where they needed to go (it's amazing how much stuff you end up bringing, even for a wedding that is NOT super DIY!), she ensured that every single person what where they needed to be every minute of the night. It was truly as if she multiplied herself and was everywhere at once! As the bride, I didn't have to deal with a THING--I just got to completely and totally enjoy the day. Actually, there are probably a thousand things she did that day and before that I couldn't even list, because I didn't even know they happened! She is really that good.

In conclusion, I'm a both a planner by nature and a person who takes pride in paying attention to and having a hand in small details--and I can say completely and totally that I never could have planned and executed what was 100% my dream wedding without Kelly. (Also, tbh, she IS really funny).

Sent on 01/21/2020

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thanks Emily & Joe! Also I am so happy you think I'm funny (enough to say it twice) which had me grinning ear to ear while reading this. There is no stressful wedding situation that can't be diffused with a Nicholas Cage Meme ;-)

All the best to both of you!

Kelly

• Brent Forbes Photography
    Brent Forbes Photography Wedding Photographers

It was wonderful working with Kelly at a recent wedding at 2941 Restaurant. It can be quite a challenge when operating at a particular venue for the first time and trying to get everything in sync. Kelly kept things moving on time and was very professional, personable, and easy to work with. As a photographer it's important to work with someone that understands your job and respects you as another valuable team member so that everything comes together as planned or better; Kelly fits the bill. I would look forward to working with her again.

• Maryland Bay Blossoms
    Maryland Bay Blossoms Wedding Florists

Ive had the pleasure of working with Kelly on multiple occasions...I really cannot say enough about her services! For anyone thinking a wedding coordinator is a "luxury" you will soon realize how hard it is to pull the big day off without a behind the scenes professional like Kelly. Highly recommend!!

• 36th Street Baltimore, 21211 See on map