The Wedding Ninja Reviews

80 Reviews for The Wedding Ninja

• Katy

Katy G. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

simply the best

Not only was Kelly our day of coordinator, she was also our officiant. We trusted her so much that we pretty much handed her a couple boxes of décor and said "go for it". Everything was perfect and turned out better than I imagined. Having her officiate was so easy too! I put together an outline and some verbiage I wanted to use in the ceremony and Kelly pulled it all together. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! If there was an issue, we didn't notice it or wasn't obvious to us. Entrusting Kelly to coordinate and officiate our wedding was the best decision ever. We were able to relax and truly enjoy our day with friends and family. Thank you, Kelly!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Andrea K. · Married on 05/14/2021

MOB Recommendation

Kelly was the ultimate professional before and the day of my daughter's wedding. She was more than available to me even though she was primarily working with the bride. This past year prompted so many changes and challenges. Kelly didn't blink and her even tempered nature kept all of us calm and on schedule. I truly never realized how many details would be involved. I felt very comfortable and very much trusted Kelly to handle anything that popped up. Cost of her service included an assistant for some of our unique circumstances. We are grateful to them both.

Sent on 05/14/2021
  • Callie

Callie K. · Married on 05/08/2021

SO thankful for Kelly!

Hiring Kelly was one of the best, if not THE best decision we made when planning our wedding. We were originally planning for May 2020 with 150 guests. When we had to reschedule (twice!) due to COVID, everything was seamless. Kelly helped coordinate dates and new plans with our vendors which was such a relief to me. With so many changes in plans, I definitely felt a bit of burnout while planning-Kelly always kept me on schedule without being pushy. Every time we talked on the phone a huge sense of calmness came over me. We ended up rescheduling our wedding as a 30 person event at an Airbnb. The day of our wedding there was a huge traffic incident that some of our early morning vendors and my bridesmaids got stuck in for nearly 4 hours. Kelly immediately called me to reassure me that the day would still go on, and called all of our vendors to coordinate. Even though we had a 3 hour delay to the start of the day that could have been very stressful, we amazingly stayed on schedule! During the event, if there was any drama, I had absolutely no idea because Kelly was on top of it. We also hired Kelly’s assistant, Katy, to shuttle vendors because the parking situation was a little tricky at the Airbnb. Not only did she shuttle vendors, but she brought us the bouquets from the florist and helped with my train before the ceremony (and SO many other things that I didn’t see because I was enjoying myself!) Kelly and Katy were a jack of all trades the day-of. I completely forgot about so many of the behind the scene details because it was just so seamless. We truly got to enjoy our day. Quote of the night from multiple friends and family: “Kelly is on top of it-she’s a badass” Do yourself a favor and hire Kelly-who’s to say what could happen while planning a wedding. A global pandemic and a hostage situation causing a bay bridge closure were certainly not on my list! ;)

Sent on 05/11/2021

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Best review ever! Haha hostage situations pandemic hail storm we got it! You guys were cool customers through it all.

Jackie P. · Married on 04/10/2021

Helpful, Organized and Professional

Kelly was the BEST! I literally can’t imagine having my wedding without her! She was so organized and made sure I was on track throughout the wedding planning process. On the actual the day she made sure everything went smoothly and looked great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 10/10/2020

The BEST Coordinator, ever!

Kelly is simply amazing. Period. Hire her and you won't have to worry about your big day, you'll just get to enjoy it. :)
    We met her at a wedding vendor open house. I noticed her full tattoo sleeves, and was intrigued. When I walked up to her, she handed me a bag that said "Engaged AF"... I was like, this girl gets me! LOL... We had just started looking at wedding vendors and were so worried that everyone would be stuffy and impersonal, but Kelly is a breath of fresh air! I have no doubt that she can work with any type of bride, any where, any time. She was so warm and down to earth, but also 110% professional and knowledgeable. All my family and friends loved her, and several commented that she really was a ninja the night of the wedding, seemingly everywhere all at once! She was ON IT! And she's not just a "day of" coordinator- she worked with us all throughout the process. She kept us SO organized with her spreadsheets and floor plans! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was hell, no doubt about it, but we could never had done it without her. She kept us sane, answered alllll of my constant worries with poise and put me at ease, and juggled every twist we sent her way. I can't sing her praises high enough. We love you, Kelly! Thank goodness for her. :)

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Maire

Maire · Married on 09/19/2020

Couldn't Have Done It Without Kelly

As a COVID bride, I was unsure how, if at all, I was going to get married in 2020. Kelly was understanding, compassionate, skilled, knowledgable, and about every other human quality you could possibly want out of a coordinator and person during these trying times. She helped us get our June wedding on track for October in a matter of days once we made the decision to postpone. Then, in early August, my last surviving grandparent was diagnosed with late stage cancer. I was a mess, had no idea what to do, and was devastated at the thought of my grandfather not being able to make it to our wedding day (especially since it was supposed to happen months ago). I called Kelly, and when I say she went above and beyond, I mean she went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help us push our wedding up to September on a date in-between my grandfather's treatments. And let me tell you - it was magical. I seriously cannot imagine a better way to have gotten married. Kelly literally took care of everything that day, entertained about a dozen calls from me in the 3 days before the big day, and made it so that on the day of the wedding, I was stress-free and able to enjoy the sheer fact that I was getting married and that my grandfather would be able to witness it in person. So, from our 200 person wedding in a big church to a 20 person micro-wedding in my backyard, Kelly helped me achieve the impossible of getting married in 2020 and she did it with flying colors. We are so grateful to Kelly for all her help, expertise, and aweseome-ness. She gets 100/5 stars. Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Catherine H. · Married on 05/11/2020

Incredible wedding coordinator !

Kelly was wonderful to work with. She was extremely organized, and passionate about helping our daughter create the wedding of her dreams.
    On several occasions, while in the planning stage, she would need to re-focus us, or get us back on track. The bride was living 3000 miles away and in the Coast Guard, which often complicated things.
    I have never paid for someone to help me coordinate an event before, but it was the best money that i have ever spent!
    Kelly, has the ability to take charge of situations, while calming and organizing on the fly.
    She worked with all of the vendors extremely well, to coordinate everyone, before and during the wedding.
    It was amazing how Kelly, was on top of potential problems, during the event, before they were able to became issues. She knew the plan and was artful in accomplishing it.
    Thank you Kelly! We could have not done it without you!

Sent on 11/19/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thanks Cathy! You guys were so much fun and I can't wait to see all the pictures :-)
    Best of luck,
  • Kiki

Kiki G. · Married on 05/11/2020

Kelly earned her title of"wedding Ninja" hands down!

As the MOG Kelly kept us all informed and helped with the entire planning process. Her spreadsheets, schedules, floor plans and timelines are on point, & professional. Her day of execution made us not have to worry about anything knowing she took care of everything from rehearsal to set up with having the day running smoothly with all the vendors and telling everyone where to go and what to do so we could sit back and enjoy everything. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Kelly for your wedding! It was the best decision that the MOB made for us and exceeded everyone's expectations with the final outcome being a dream wedding for my son and his bride fit for a prince & princess!!!! A+++++++++ service!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily P. · Married on 12/28/2019

Hire. Kelly. For your wedding.

When I got engaged, the advice I was given repeatedly from my friends who had been married recently was to hire a day-of-coordinator. I heard from people who did it and were thrilled, and people who didn't and really wished they had. So when I ran into Kelly at a vendor open house and thought "she seems like she knows what she's doing, and she's funny," that was enough for us to hire her almost on the spot. She then spent the next 8 months completely blowing my expectations out of the water--even before the "day of" the wedding, she had multiple hour long phone conferences with me to go through everything from vendor choices to (practically) a minute-by-minute schedule of the ceremony, she answered every little tiny question I had, and kept track of everything in a killer google worksheet. She came to our final venue walkthrough and helped us make a plan with our venue coordinator for EVERYTHING--she was able to ask and answer questions I never in a million years would have thought of.

Her work and presence on the wedding weekend was, of course, completely indispensable--she helped us through the nitty gritty details of the ceremony during the rehearsal, and gave everyone super clear instructions on what we would be doing. The day of the wedding she not only got all the various things that we brought for the ceremony/reception where they needed to go (it's amazing how much stuff you end up bringing, even for a wedding that is NOT super DIY!), she ensured that every single person what where they needed to be every minute of the night. It was truly as if she multiplied herself and was everywhere at once! As the bride, I didn't have to deal with a THING--I just got to completely and totally enjoy the day. Actually, there are probably a thousand things she did that day and before that I couldn't even list, because I didn't even know they happened! She is really that good.

In conclusion, I'm a both a planner by nature and a person who takes pride in paying attention to and having a hand in small details--and I can say completely and totally that I never could have planned and executed what was 100% my dream wedding without Kelly. (Also, tbh, she IS really funny).

Sent on 01/21/2020

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thanks Emily & Joe! Also I am so happy you think I'm funny (enough to say it twice) which had me grinning ear to ear while reading this. There is no stressful wedding situation that can't be diffused with a Nicholas Cage Meme ;-)

All the best to both of you!

Shelby F. · Married on 11/17/2019

If you are on the fence, HIRE KELLY!

I resisted the hiring of Kelly at first just due to it being an added cost, but no single expense was as beneficial, stress reducing, and SMART of an idea as having Kelly manage the planning and the execution of my wedding. It was literally perfect in every way. Every vendor we spoke to breathed a sigh of relief when we mentioned that Kelly was involved with our wedding.. the decision to hire her was as close to a guarantee for a flawless event as you can get! I only found out AFTER my wedding of some near-misses just because Kelly was so on top of things.l and concerned with my and my husbands experience. For example, I was vehemently against a garter “dive” up my dress. Unfortunately someone may have missed the memo on how against that I was and placed a chair in the center of the dance floor. Kelly noticed that before I did (I found out after) and RAN to remove it and redirect the scenario quickly and efficiently, with no hurt feelings. She was on FIRE the whole night making sure every detail was perfect. Her support and getting us on track was SO necessary due to us all working full time, managing the deployments of myself and my husband, and just generally being super busy. Don’t even think twice about hiring Kelly. Her vendor recommendations, task direction and event management expertise saved us so much stress during the planning and the event itself. It was truly a pleasure working with her! Thank you, Kelly, for making my wedding so special!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Coordinator and Team

Kelly and Julia were wondeful from start to finish. They helped me with last minute issues and resolved them. They were professional and made my wedding flow!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jared

Jared W. · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Day of Coordinator...Ever.

Kelly is basically a mix between Wonder Woman and the Flash, and then multiply that by a billion. She is absolutely incredible! She is super knowledgeable about everything weddings; from the flow of events, to the placement of design elements, to setting up design elements, to mitigating last minute hiccups, to keeping everything moving along, to getting everyone where they need to be, etc.
    We had our wedding at the Cloisters Castle and we 100% could not have done it without Kelly. She is seriously a ninja, she was re-purposing things I didn't even know we could re purpose, and she only contacted me once the day of the wedding because of slight issue with the centerpieces, but by the time she called me she had already figured out the solution. She has done tons of events at the castle which really helped us feel confident about choosing her as our day of coordinator.
    Once the event was over, she, along with the staff, packed up everything to make it super easy to pack into our cars to take back home. I can't express how important it is to have a day of coordinator to set everything up and keep everything flowing along, but if you have any room in the budget at all, she is as necessary as anything else you could possible spend money on. If you're still deciding who to choose as a day of coordinator, or if you need one at all, look no further, pick Kelly, you need her!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Steven

Steven D. · Married on 10/20/2019

Such an amazing coordinator!!!!!

We reached out Kelly just about a 1-1.5 month prior to our wedding for day of services. Kelly was very friendly and her communication was prompt. We had a lot of planning to do with Kelly to get her caught up. She was quick to catch up and learn about myself and my now wife. I basically gave her a list of our vendors, and decorations and combined our officiants ceremony guide and Kelly went at it with organizing a time line, and planning the day. Kelly even reached out to our venue so she could get a walk through as she’s never been there. After her walk through she made me aware and gave some more pointers with the day of. During our rehearsal she worked great with our officiant to practice the ceremony and to get everyone lined up. I couldn’t ask for anyone better with preparation. Now come the day of. It was raining. Bummer. That didn’t stop Kelly. She actually arrived earlier then planned to help account for the weather and so the alternative plan with weather could be figured out. She let the wedding party know exactly what we needed to do with the last minute change. Then prior to the wedding ceremony, Kelly went at it decorating the venue, making sure all vendors arrived and were set up before guests arrived. I left the decorations for Kelly to place around how she felt was best. Kelly helped to make sure all the wedding made it to the ceremony in the right orders, and organized. During the reception Kelly kept us on time and on track so we could use our photographer and videographers time to fullest. During pictures Kelly even went the extra step to bring us drinks, and appetizers. Made sure the umbrella was readily available incase the rain picked back up during pictures. Kelly made sure the guests were able to be seated. Kelly went above and beyond that day. My boutonniere has broke right after the ceremony. Kelly saved the day and fixed it up for pictures. I could express how awesome Kelly was for the day. Well worth every penny spent. And to add to it, not only did she help clean up and pack everything away, she made sure we got the marriage license back and signed. But a few days after the ceremony we thought we may have forgot a sign at the venue which my sister made for us. Kelly reached out to the venue events manager and have them check and even offered to go pick the sign up for us since we will be away. Kelly was super amazing. Her keen to detail, attention to time, and amazing personality is well worth a 10 star rating.

Sent on 10/24/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thank you Steve for the lovely words we are so happy to make your wedding day go perfectly (even though it rained) everything looked absolutely wonderful. You and Alyson were a super fun couple to work with :-)

All the best,

J. · Married on 10/05/2019

Kelly=Superwoman with an iPad

Wow! I don't even know where to begin. I am what many would call your quintessential Type A/Control Freak. I stress and I worry about everything and I have never met anyone who could put me at such at ease as Kelly Brittingham. I felt so comfortable the day of our wedding knowing that everything was in Kelly's hands. The month leading up to my Wedding I was stress free, at ease, and so excited about everything that all of my friends and family commented multiple times how shocked they were that I wasn't completely overwhelmed and I owe all of that to Kelly. Throughout this entire process Kelly answered every single one of my questions (trust me there were many). Despite being a Day of Coordinator she was so much more offering recommendations, advice, and support the entire time. She was a true badass basically superwoman with an iPad. She was detailed and thought of things 10 steps ahead of me. She asked critical questions and made me feel like I was her only bride even though I'm sure she had a ton of Weddings. I can't express enough how much I think you should hire Kelly. She made sure our entire Wedding ran flawlessly. She enacted my vision without error and made our Wedding Day the most amazing day ever.

Sent on 10/17/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Janae I would never have guessed you were a control freak you were so fun to work with, I would gladly take a million more couples just like you and Ryan! I wish you both many wonderful things in the future

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn't have done it without her

When my now-husband and I decided to have a backyard crab feast wedding, we initially thought "oh this will be easy!" FALSE. We quickly learned that the logistics of any wedding, particularly one in your own backyard, are complicated. We met Kelly and immediately clicked - we knew right away she would be an advocate for us with any vendors and trusted her abilities to help us pull this off. The day of the wedding could not have gone any better, and that is in LARGE part thanks to Kelly and her assistant, Julia. They were willing to go completely above and beyond with the things I asked them to do - including distributing and cleaning up LOTS of crab mess (probably not something they would consider a normal wedding planner duty, but they were more than willing to take it on to make my day turn out the way we wanted!). From setup to breakdown, Kelly and Julia were invaluable to us and I truly believe we couldn't have done it without their help!

Sent on 09/24/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thanks Nicole and Patrick you guys are truly the cutest couple I've ever met seriously gave us all the feels! Hope you made some amazing soup out of all that left over crab ;-)

Stay awesome,

Kelly & Julia

Laura T. · Married on 09/01/2019

Indispensable

Kelly was truly amazing, skillful, down to earth, energetic and extremely essential to a smoothly orchestrated wedding. She was everywhere and knew exactly when and who and what needed to happen when and responded to every need. She was kind supportive and patient even when others like the catering manager seemed annoyed and stressed. My daughter had a beautiful wedding and we truly owe it to Kelly for making all the last minute details and decorating and the wedding day go so well, and making it so easy for the bride and families. Very organized. Highly recommend. Worth it to budget for it! Use Kelly!

Sent on 09/03/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So much fun meeting everyone and I love the sparkler photo!

• Ann N

Ann N. · Married on 06/22/2019

Kelly to the rescue !

I would rate Kelly B. A.K.A. “The Wedding Ninja” a 10+ Day of Coordinator for my daughter’s beautiful wedding just a few weeks ago. As the M.O.B. I was handling all the logistics and administration duties for my daughter’s mini-destination wedding (an hour and a half from our hometown and eleven hours from where my daughter lives).

The wedding was at a waterfront venue that was absolutely perfect for what we wanted however it did come with the potential risk of a massive storm disruption and I wanted to be prepared just in case. Our wedding venue did have an outstanding wedding coordinator and support staff that was working with us and they had everything under control and organized on their end BUT I knew I needed help to cover the non-venue planning and logistics for our multi-day wedding/reunion/ massive Sunday after party. With no amount of planning on my part could I do it alone. We had family and friends coming in from all over the country, a total of six large house rentals in addition to our hotel room blocks. I also happened to know Kelly had experience with weddings and big storms and this is the person I wanted.

Unlike other coordinators who have package rates, Kelly charges an hourly rate for her Day of Coordinating and she doesn’t charge for the many phone calls and emails leading up to the wedding day. Kelly and I started communicating about ten months prior to the wedding date. She is majorly organized and took every document and paper scrap I supplied her and saved them in an easy to read shared Google spreadsheet with tabs for each wedding topic: timeline, vendor contacts, décor, ceremony, Rain Plan ….etc. She carried around an iPad with everything at her fingertips for retrieval. She scrutinized the timeline, made adjustments and made sure all the other vendors had a final copy.

Kelly was always confident, calm, cool and collected and very reassuring with everything we discussed and didn’t hesitate to tell me when she thought we may have a glitch with something. Kelly was always easy to reach and kept in close contact as the wedding day got closer. Having Kelly also at the wedding rehearsal the evening before was a big help. On the morning of the wedding she texted me bright and early to check in and I said I was fine (which was an untruth). I immediately called her back and said nope, “I Need Help !” I had got caught up on miscellaneous things and had ran out of time. I started rambling off what I needed, and she said “I got it”. Kelly met me at our rental house while we were getting ready so I could unload all my last-minute to-do items and décor boxes on her to drive over to the venue.

The wedding was Awesome, better than we could have anticipated or dreamed of !!! Best of all I was able to enjoy being with my daughter the entire day. I told Kelly she had carte blanche and I trusted her completely to make any changes or decisions she felt necessary without even asking me. If there were any major glitches, I wasn’t aware of them. Kelly was there when we realized my now son-in- law left his honeymoon suitcase in the back of his car at his rental house. We tossed her the car keys and gave her some quick directions and next thing I know she had already returned, task completed. True story, one of the bridesmaids accidentally fell off the adjacent boat dock and into the water during the reception and was soaking wet and tore her dress and didn’t want anyone else to find out. Kelly came in and volunteered to take her back to her the bridal party rental house for a quick outfit change. I’m not sure where Kelly even came from, she just appeared at the right moment.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kelly and miss her and would absolutely choose her again as our Day of Coordinator when/if my other daughter gets married !

One last thing….Kelly gladly takes any left-over flowers home with her at the end of the wedding night and the next day , along with her young daughters, they personally take them to a local nursing home for the patients/residents to enjoy :)

Sent on 07/24/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Ann thank you for the lovely feedback we very much enjoyed working with you...best Mother of the Bride EVER!

Thanks,

Kristina · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Kelly was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at the Cloisters Castle and SHE. WAS. FANTASTIC! We could never have pulled it off without her. From the start, she’s a bundle of energy and positivity and it’s absolutely contagious. We knew from the start we didn’t want to ask a family member or friend to “help decorate” (aka work) during our wedding, so we knew we’d want to hire someone. What we didn’t fully realize is that there’s much, much more that goes into a wedding than decorating the venue. While Kelly may have been our “day of” coordinator, her help and expertise started way before the day of.

Her wedding packet was super helpful when it came to organizing our timeline, vendors, decor, etc. She made sure everything ran on schedule when both myself and the groom completely lost track of time. She made sure family was there during our first dance when we didn’t want to make a huge announcement. She made sure we ATE so we didn’t die. She also managed to bustle an un-bustle-able dress. (Long story short, we found out 10 minutes before our introductions that my seamstress didn’t make the bustle holes big enough for the buttons).

I found myself immediately trusting her instinct and opinion and stressing way less than I thought I would. If you’re looking to get married at the Cloisters, don’t even think twice. Seriously. Her knowledge of the venue helped put me at ease even more so (along with her personality and experience obviously.) Moral of the story, Kelly is a fun, quirky, enthusiastic wedding planner and you’re missing out if you don’t include her on your special day.

Sent on 07/09/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

I think you perfectly summed up what we do! Thanks for the kind words Kristina your wedding was the bomb
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly a wedding ninja

Kelly was worth every penny. I was able to wake up on my wedding day with excitement and not dread. She went above and beyond in so many instances. She was willing to get table assignments when I thought we forgot them, she dealt with vendor communications that I wasn’t comfortable with and even offered to wrangle anyone I was worried about being a drunk mess! She on the fly hemmed a bridesmaid dress, fixed a big, but funny, mistake the MOH made on a sign and seamlessly cleaned everything up so we didn’t have to worry about it. She was such a joy to work with and kept me focused. I highly recommend Kelly! So glad she was apart of the best day of our lives so far.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/18/2019

They get sh*t done!!!

Oh man, this team is the GREATEST!! We worked with both Kelly and Julia during our event, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They are boss b*tches and make the world spin! At my most stressed, they calmed me and made the process easy as pie. They are organized, professional, hilarious and warm! We couldn't have done it without Kelly and Julia!

Sent on 06/04/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

Wow thanks lady what a lovely review I think we are going to add "They forget shit done" to our business cards haha
    All the best! Kelly & Julia
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire her now!

If you are thinking about hiring the wedding ninja for your wedding, then stop thinking and do it now. You will not regret it. In fact, if you are still reading then you have already wasted time that could be spent hiring an amazing wedding coordinator. I’ve heard rumors that a wedding day can be stressful, but I have no idea what that actually feels like because Kelly and her team had the day running smoothly and stress free. Our wedding wasn’t exactly what I would call traditional either. It was a themed wedding with a lot of decorations and moving parts (our center pieces literally moved). Kelly had everything set up and looking amazing, had us in the places when needed to be when we needed to be there, and most importantly, a drink in our hands as soon as we got to the end of the aisle as husband and wife. Kelly was amazing and I couldn’t imagine our day going as smoothly without her.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

The person who made our wedding stress free

I never actually read these past reviews before hiring kelly, as she came highly recommended from our venue, but looking at them, it makes total sense. From the beginning of our planning, I was always under the mentality that I could do everything and that I didn’t need a planner. Kelly proved me wrong. She was everything I didn’t think I needed. She took every single stress out of our wedding day, and delt with family members day of that I did not want to deal with. She came up with our timeline for the event, which was spot on. Kept to that schedule, almost up to the exact minute, and truly was the glue to allow our wedding to run smoothly. She ran our rehearsal in a way that everyone truly knew what they were doing the next day. My day ran perfectly, and I truly believe it was because of her. She took our vision and made it a reality. I cannot say enough good things about our experience, and would 1000x recommend her to anyone who wants the day to be stress free for them. We loved you kelly, Thank you for making our day special. Side note, we had a minor structure failure (my fault, danced a little too hard and knocked the chuppah over). Kelly and the team literally cleaned it up, took it apart, and no one was phased. The party kept continuing because of her.

Sent on 04/15/2019

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

You will always be the bride who partied so hard she crashed into her chuppah Haha you are the best Sarah we wish all the good things for you and Sasha.

Alyssa H. · Married on 12/08/2018

Kelly is worth every penny (and more)!

My husband and I hired Kelly as a day-of coordinator. Admittedly, I was hesitant to hire a coordinator because I am a bit of a control freak. But event planning is not exactly my expertise, and my husband and I wanted to truly enjoy our reception without having to worry about all the intricacies. I quickly learned that Kelly is an expert in her field. During our site visit, she took the time to get to know both my husband and I – this allowed her to better understand our vision for the reception. Kelly created a detailed timetable spreadsheet, personally contacted all the vendors that we independently hired, and instantly responded to our (many) e-mails. She immediately stepped in to offer recommendations when the bakery we ordered cupcakes from closed for business 2 weeks before our reception. On the day of the event, Kelly was a true ninja – she organized the vendors, decorated the venue, and addressed all issues that arose without my husband and I even knowing anything was wrong. Kelly is not only a fantastic coordinator, she is also a genuinely considerate person. Kelly was eager to introduce herself to our families, and she offered to donate our reception flowers to the residents at Symphony Manor. Kelly sincerely wants her clients to have the stress-free wedding of their dreams – she allowed my husband and I to have ours, and I guarantee she will do the same for you!

Sent on 12/21/2018

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

You guys are the greatest! Seriously has to be my favorite wedding to date (The amazing Bachelor Boys band blew the rook off that joint and Monument City Brewing Co. is the coolest) So happy we could make your day great.

All the best- Kelly

Cyndee H. · Married on 11/10/2018

The little details mattered!

My son was married on November 10 with Kelly as the wedding coordinator (ninja!). My husband suffers from RA and starting having severe body cramps. When we asked Kelly where the nearest store was to purchase quinine water, she took it upon herself to purchase the water herself. Now that's awesome service!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

The Wedding Ninja's reply:

It was our pleasure to help in any way we could. So happy we made your son and daughter in-laws day perfect.

All the best to your new family!

Kelly the Ninja
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Best wedding decision I made!

As a DIY bride with a limited budget, I went back and forth a million times regarding whether I really needed a day of coordinator. I finally took the plunge and scheduled an intro call with Kelly to learn more about her services. Needless to say, she had me hooked in the first 5 minutes. Not only is she warm and personable, but she literally thinks of all of the things that would have never even cross my mind. Early on, my biggest dilemma was trying to figure out a quick transition from my ceremony to the reception since it was all happening in the same space. After discussing for a few minutes, Kelly sent me a complete mock up layout of our venue that addressed all my concerns. On the day before our wedding, Kelly came to the rehearsal early to help us finish setting up and had some great suggestions about how to set up the buffet and bar area. She also helped to put together a 5-star charcuterie extravaganza during our cocktail hour that blew all of our guests away. Really the best way to describe her and the rest of the Wedding Ninja team is that they are always ready and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done. I would 100% recommend Kelly and the Wedding Ninja team to any couples planning their weddings. Definitely the best wedding decision I made.

Sent on 01/03/2019