THE WEDDING CAKE SHOPPE

859 College St, Parker Dam, CA M6H 1A1 Map · Phone number

40 Reviews for THE WEDDING CAKE SHOPPE

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2017

I have been a client of the wedding cake shop for 6 years for showers, birthdays, weddings and they are the best cakes in the city. Cindy and Morgan are wonderful love this place highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/25/2018

My husband and I worked with Cindy on our "progressively naked ombre" wedding cake. It was beautiful and everything that we wanted. Better yet, the cake tasted amazing! Many of our guests commented that unlike most of the cake they get at weddings, they actually enjoyed eating ours! My favourite was the "baked raspberry cake with lemon buttercream." It really was delicious and was perfect for summer! I've got a couple slices left in my freezer right now and am trying to ration it out so that I can enjoy it this winter. For any future events, I would definitely go back to Cindy to have my cakes made!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Cindy was great and I have to give kudos to her sister because I know they work together and want to ensure their cakes are made as naturally as possible and without cake mixes...and boy can you tell. We had two chefs at a wedding that loved it!
    Our cake was vanilla bean and cream cheese frosting. They also made our wedding favors (macarons boxed, ribboned and labelled) for us and I think would have done the cake topper if you needed one.
    At the very least stop by their shop and experience a tasting - such a cute place - I'd go back again.
    I saw an image of my cake on a wedding photographer's site and listed where it was made - so we went in and sure enough she recognized her cake. Just dynamite service and I feel like they're organized and won't drop the ball on your special day.

Sent on 01/24/2016