The Venue

Janesville, WI View map
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

"The Venue, which opened in the summer of 2015 after a meticulous renovation, is the perfect spot for your upcoming wedding. This charming Second Empire style building was originally built in 1870 and is located in the heart of historic downtown Janesville. Careful attention has been given to restore the elaborate woodwork in the space and the result is a unique and intimate setting for wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, corporate and special events. This captivating space features balcony seating, original stained glass, hardwood floors and built in bar area. The facility has been upgraded to become ADA compliant with a brand new elevator and spacious restrooms. Space rental includes tables, chairs, and bartenders. Outdoor balconies offer panoramic views of the Rock River. The Venue offers an on-site event coordinator and features three unique rooms to suit your needs for events ranging from 10-350 people. Plenty of free public parking is located nearby. "

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Destinie
    Destinie Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Natalie was very helpful and always responsive. The Venue was beautiful. We were able to start decorating the day before the wedding and didn't have to clean up until Monday (very much appreciated!) I thought the pricing was very reasonable since we rented the entire building. I just can't get over how beautiful the building is and how nice everyone was during the entire process.
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Venue is absolutely beautiful. Britten & Natalie are so helpful, nice, & respond very fast. I am so happy I booked my wedding here, words can not describe how beautiful this place is. The 1st time I seen this place I knew it was perfect. This place is so stunning & elegant, & with its history of being a church many years ago you still get that church setting without having a church wedding. I can't wait to walk down the isle on June 11th 2016 surrounded by all my family & friends. I dreamed of a place that I would just feel so special, beautiful, & stunning being in, its a dream come true. The Venue is a very special, stunning, gorgeous, elegant place, I feel so blessed to have found it. I definitely found what I was looking for & dreaming of at The Venue, I hope you do too!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Venue 1
Offer

Book your baby or bridal shower at The Venue and save $300.00 off of the room rental in the Second Empire Room or 1870's Room! Event must be 4 hours or less. If a bar is requested, and additional $100.00 fee will apply. Tables and chairs are provided. Food must be provided by a licensed caterer or kitchen. Please request a copy of our policies for further guidelines. Other days are available for the same $200.00 rental fee. Please inquire what dates are available.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
37 S. Water Street, PO Box 8468 Janesville, WI, 53547
Location of (The Venue)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding

Wedding Venues