1660 Blue Rock St, Cincinnati, OH 45223 Map · Phone number

About The Venue at Urban Artifact

The Venue at Urban Artifact is a new venue for Cincinnati weddings in an old church that's been converted into a brewery and bar. Built in 1873, the large sanctuary space is full of warmth, charm, and history.

We have plenty of 2017 and 2018 dates available, and would love to show you around the space!

Follow The Venue at Urban Artifact on

d055c155a24fe14f 1525175999 4e739957f1435090 1525175998230 1 1

4 Reviews for The Venue at Urban Artifact

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

My grandparents were married here over 70 years ago when it was St. Patrick's church. So naturally, I was interested in having our wedding here. The venue has the perfect amount of wear and tear that adds to the charm and atmosphere I was looking for. It was a dream wedding and I couldn't have been happier with our decision! It is warm inside because it is such a huge venue with not very good air flow, but with fan rentals it was comfortable. I would highly recommend this venue to a bride that wants to have a lot of control and say on how their wedding goes.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

3.2
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

We just recently got married at Urban Artifact, the venue was incredibly beautiful and Emma the wedding coordinator did a great job! The only downside is the venue is relatively new so they are still learning the process of hosting events, communication at times was very poor and it made planning much more stressful than it needed to be. That being said, the wedding day went off without a hitch and the staff at the wedding were great!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2018

3.2
      2.0

Winter Wedding

I recently had my winter wedding at this venue and I will say it was very beautiful. However, there were a lot of communication issues with this event space.

It's important to know that the event space (venue), the bar, and the table/chair rental company (Queen City Vignette) are all different entities operating out of the same space. I was very confused in the early stages of planning when I would receive emails from the bar or from QCV and didn't know who I was talking to about what.

On that note, QCV definitely improved their booking process and overall communication so thank you ladies for that. The rest of the review is not about you,

I had loads of communication issues with the venue itself and in particular with the alcohol/bartending package. Many emails went unanswered, I never received an updated invoice, and I had to request a receipt the day after my wedding to make sure I could cut ties with the bartending staff at UA. Tyler tried to make amends by altering our alcohol package after missing a meeting with us that I confirmed twice. On my wedding day, a different person was there and it was as if she had never communicated with Tyler about any of it. That was just the thing working with Urban Artifact, I never knew who was emailing me or who I was talking to and they didn't appear to communicate with each other either. It's really a shame because it's a stunning event space and our wedding eventually kicked off without any issue....but I owe that mostly to my amazing wedding coordinators (which I HIGHLY recommend for this space). I hope Urabn Artifact can work through these issues and explain in better detail to future couples how their event space works

Sent on 12/23/2018

The Venue at Urban Artifact FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,025.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 440
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 60
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Happy Chicks Bakery
    Happy Chicks Bakery Wedding Cakes

We love, love, love this venue. It is one of the most gorgeous places I've seen and the beer is the best!!!!! Could not recommend this venue more!

• 1660 Blue Rock St Cincinnati, 45223 See on map