The UpDoqueen

1 User photo

• Hayley
    Hayley L. Married on 12/18/2021

UpdoQueen is the best!

Anna is extremely talented! She is an expert hairstylist who can quickly and masterfully create an updo for you and your entire bridal party! The hairstyle is gorgeous and will last the entire night! I highly recommend Anna and would gladly hire her again in a second!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 12/11/2021

Anna is a Rockstar!

Anna was completely fantastic! She was recommended to me by my makeup artist and I was soooo pleased! We did a trial and not only did she do what I want but we figured out what I wanted wasn't great for me so she tried something else. She gave me numerous options to work with and she took photos and sent them to me for my reference. Day of she was very timely. She has 5 lady's hair to do and she was fast but OMG, the hair of everyone looked amazing! My hair turned out stellar, seriously, as the bride, I had some not so great experiences with other stylists and Anna was incredible. She left me with extra pins to help with any loose hairs later. I can't rave enough! She was so fun to talk with and created a very welcoming and engaging environment for my wedding day. I cannot recommend enough! Thanks Anna!
    Kora Married on 09/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you need a stylist to amplify your beauty, Anna is your girl! She is professional and flexible with you. She did one test run and nailed it! My guests complimented my hair and make up. Anna had a team to make my look… She didn't change me, but enhanced my look! I felt beautiful and amazing because of her talents! I bought a clip to use and the day of we decided I looked naturally beautiful with elegant curls. She also helped me pick out hair extensions that matched me magnificently. Anna is a cut to the chance, down to business kind of girl with an easy to talk to attitude!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

215 E State Rd Island Lake, IL, 60042
7082070721
Location of (The UpDoqueen)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding