Scranton, PA 18512 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for The Sweet Lush Cupcakery

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2019

Cupcakes as wedding cake? #YESPLEASE

We knew we wanted to eliminate waste wherever we could at our wedding, and so often we noticed pieces of wedding cake sitting uneaten at empty tables while everyone was on the dance floor. We knew we loved cupcakes from The Sweet Lush and we knew no one in their right mind would leave THOSE pieces of heaven behind! Amanda and Ginny helped us through choosing our flavors for our two-tier cutting cake (S'mores on the cutting tier for the Groom, Champagne on the anniversary tier for the Bride!) and assisted us in deciding how many flavors and dozens to order for our large event. Even though we weren't able to taste all the flavors beforehand (tip: as a boutique cupcakery, all flavors are available for weddings but some are only available to taste at certain times during the year... follow their Facebook page to see what is available when!), we had no doubt that each one would be more delicious than the last. Our guests were even able to take their dessert home if they so chose! We had a plate of cupcakes to bring down the bar for our afterparty and a dozen in the freezer so we can share one per month, leading up to our first anniversary.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I was SO happy with the way my wedding cutting cake and cupcakes turned out! I decided on a dessert table for our wedding and the 6 flavors of cupcakes that I chose were perfect! I worked directly with the owner, Amanda, who was very accommodating and helpful in determining how many cupcakes to purchase. I was also able to accommodate my guests with gluten allergies with salted caramel cupcakes! I got so many compliments on how delicious the cupcakes were! I had given Amanda a picture of the style cutting cake we were looking for and it turned out perfectly! Timely communication and delivery. Highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/09/2018

They provided the BEST wedding cake for my wedding with one week notice. They do not specialize in wedding cakes, but made us a beautiful cake with one of the 200 cupcake flavors they create. They are a topnotch bakery in the area and I recommend them for your cake and cupcake needs.

Sent on 01/12/2016