The Studio Wedding Films

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and congratulations on your engagement! We are a team of film makers that believe that nothing captures the true emotion of a wedding day like sound and movement of film. From the crack in the grooms voice as he reads his vows to the laughter of the crowd during speeches, film truly completes the story of your day. Our film team works great with photography teams filming alongside the photo team in order to make the best use of time. We want our couples to not only remember the events of their day, but to be able to relive the emotion time and time again. We truly love what we do and we want you to have an experience that goes beyond our cameras. We would love the opportunity to chat with you about your wedding plans. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount

• NAZY
    Nazy J. Getting married on 09/01/2022

Amazing experience!

• Beth and Ashley were SO attentive, and they both went way beyond to make sure I was a happy bride. When I was anxious they served to calm me down. They helped my groom and I with our veil and boutonniere since we didn't have a bridal party. They made suggestions for photos/videos to make us look and sound better. And they helped me with a crisis moment with my dress. On top of that they were both so sweet and pleasant, and I appreciated that they made sure to capture all the important moments despite anything that got in the way. They made it so I didn't have to worry about anything. They went above what I would have expected from a photog team. I am really grateful. Beth made sure to get the details and she had on her phone the samples I sent of the photog shots I wanted to capture. I had so much going on but SHE remembered what I wanted. That was SO awesome. AND Ashley already sent me a beautiful highlight clip for social within one day! That was so super awesome. Thank you again for the amazing service! Much appreciated
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing Team!

I cannot say enough great things about the team that shot my wedding. The photographers went above and beyond their duties and helped me with things like fixing my hairstyle to tying my shoes on my wedding day. They made us laugh all day long! Highly recommend!
    Stephanie C. Married on 05/27/2022

Highly recommend!

We had an amazing experience working with The Studio! Kali in particular was amazing to work with. We are not the most comfortable people in front of a camera and she made us feel like we were experts! Can’t recount the studio enough, for both photography and video!

The Studio Wedding Films's reply:

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so honored that we got to be a part of your beautiful day! Wishing you all the best in your new marriage! Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Temecula Temecula, CA, 92591
888-958-3568

Monday through Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Closed on Sundays.
Location of (The Studio Wedding Films)

The Studio Wedding Films frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Studio Wedding Films include in the starting price?

The Studio Wedding Films includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Studio Wedding Films offer?

The Studio Wedding Films offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does The Studio Wedding Films offer?

The Studio Wedding Films offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Studio Wedding Films offer for wedding events?

The Studio Wedding Films offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend The Studio Wedding Films and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Studio Wedding Films is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding