The Studio by Leah Marie Reviews

12 Reviews for The Studio by Leah Marie

• Diane

Diane Kupper · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Extremely Happy!!

Our son and (at the time) fiancé choose The Studio by Leah Marie as their videographer for their October wedding at Fazeli Cellars in Temecula, California. We couldn’t have been happier with their choice! Warren and Tiffany were amazing! We never felt rushed or stressed at any time. Keith and Joanna chose the option of having drone footage, and Warren got some great aerial footage of the vineyard, ceremony, and reception site. They also chose to receive the raw footage of the entire event, which was pretty cool. The final footage that we received was incredibly done, so professional, and emotional! The skill involved with putting the many clips together was extraordinary. We have already received numerous statements from friends and family regarding the professionalism of the videos. We highly recommend Leah Marie Photography- you will be amazed at what they can do!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Mike

Mike Barbary · Married on 12/07/2019

We made the right choice!

It was a pleasure working with The Studio team. I think we underestimated how important it would be to enjoy the company of our photographers, given the amount of time we spent with them on our wedding day. We had so much fun, and that energy came through in our pictures.

The wedding videos came out absolutely perfect; heartfelt, hilarious, and everything we could have wanted. Truly captured the feeling of our relationship. We're beyond thrilled!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Andi · Married on 07/19/2019

So wonderful!

They are absolutely amazing. Both the photographer, Beth and videographer, Warren were so kind, helpful and showed us some of their incredible shots!!! We would hire them again in a second!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Corina Lopez · Married on 06/23/2019

Unbelieveable

If i could hire a photographer for any event, i would repeatedly choose Leah Marie Photography over and over, hands down. Besides their unbelievable professionalism, they were so nice, so accommodating and i feel like i was talking with my best friends. The attention to detail was amazing and i could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Erica Fontana · Married on 03/23/2019

My experience was so perfect!

They were so amazing!!!! 10/10 would recommend them they made our experience so special! Marcella and her team were so on top of everything and made our special day flow so easily!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Julia M. · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Investment of my wedding

Leah Marie Photography is the best! They shot our wedding at Avensole Winery last weekend and we received a sneak peek of our portraits today and we look so good!
    Getting information and a quote was very easy; there was constant communication. We had a sit down meeting with Marcella to discuss all our options and their process. Her warmth and professionalism set us at ease while making big decisions.
    Once we booked, the planning process was so simple. They had electronic questionnaires to fill out that made your shot list and day of timeline planning so easy!
    The day of, Leah was our main photographer. The shoot started promptly at 2pm as scheduled. Leah made us feel so comfortable and guided us through the whole shoot. Leah handled all sides of the family for portraits spectacularly. My family members were even commenting on how wonderful and easy it was with the photographers. Can't recommend Leah Marie Photography more! 10/10!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Chan Chrun · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing & Genuine!

Leah Marie’s vision towards photography is mesmerizing to say the least. We fell in love with not only their work, but their personality and genuineness. From our engagement shoots to our wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect. Chan & I were a little bummed that it rained on our wedding, but Leah was our lead photographer, and she made magic happen. The shots were clever, and gorgeous. After this experience with Leah Marie, we wouldn’t have changed a thing with the weather. Only after working with Leah Marie, we then realized that the rain was a blessing in more ways than one. With that being said, Thank You Leah Marie for capturing perfection through your lens.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Leeds · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent!

The Studio by Leah Marie is absolutely amazing. Both of our photographers and videographers helped make our day perfect. They were all so easy to work with before the wedding as well as the day of. Their quality of work is unmatched and we cannot wait to get our photos back!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Vanessa Dougherty · Married on 09/24/2018

Absolutely amazing!

They were absolutely amazing. As soon as they arrived to the venue they were very helpful in telling us what they needed from us and getting our first look photos done as well as our bridal party done at that time so they could enjoy themselves during cocktail hour. I have no complaints. Every question I had they had a great answer to. And to the questions I didn't know I needed to ask they helped me out. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with them. I can't wait to see my amazing wedding photos because I know they will be nothing short of perfect. Overall I would definitely recommend them to friends and family and I can't wait to see them continue on with their success in the future. Thank you so much for covering our wedding I know you did a fabulous job!
    Vanessa & Arik

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jessica Marie · Married on 05/27/2018

We could not have been happier with Leah Marie Photography as our wedding photographers. I originally discovered them on instagram & sent an email to get more info. They promptly responded to with a link to check out their packages & set up an appt. We met with Marcella at our original appt and she was SO sweet, fun & bubbly, it felt like meeting with an old friend! Their office is gorgeous which probably wouldn't matter to most people, but it was a selling point for me lol. Communicating with them from day one up until our wedding day was a breeze & they reached out on a regular basis via email and text to ask if I needed anything or had any questions. All the LMP girls are so sweet and genuinely kind. The day of our wedding Leah and Corey were our photographers and they were AMAZING. Having beautiful photos was very important to me, but honestly, I wasn't super excited to be taking pictures for hours-but I have to say taking the pics before the ceremony with our wedding party and during our first look was one of the highlights of the entire day. Leah and Corey made it so fun! They helped keep us on schedule & worked so well with our other vendors.
    Working with LMP was amazing. Before our wedding I just wanted to choose a photographer that would create beautiful photos, but I had no idea how big of a role your photographer plays in the whole process of your wedding day, & how much their energy and professionalism (punctuality, organization, communication), will impact your big day. Our finished pictures were ready in 6 weeks. They came out gorgeous and we’ve received so many complements! Every detail of our wedding was captured so beautifully. They offer videography services as well, which I really wish we would have splurged on, so if you are on the fence or aren't sure if you should spend the money on it, I’d say do it. I would recommend LMP to anyone getting married in a heartbeat! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Ema Stoffel · Married on 05/18/2018

Love love love!

The whole Leah Marie staff was seriously so great. We used them for both photography and videography and I am so happy with the outcome of our stuff.

We had two photographers (Leah & Vicky) and two videographers (Ashley & I forgot his name :( ). They were all so professional and fun to work with. What I really enjoyed with the company in general is that it was so easy to get a hold of them. They responded to emails within a day and when it got closer to the wedding they reached out to me via text so that I can get in contact with them if needed.

When we got our photos I loved that there were so many too chose from. I also enjoy that I have access to my photos online and can access them from anywhere.

I recommend making a list of photos that you must have and stick with those. There were some shots that I wish we had, but because of the hecticness of the day it was hard to remember everything that I wanted. There was a survey that they had us fill out and I know I listed the shots I wanted but I didn't see them have the list to follow from. That wasn't a make it or break it for me though.

I highly recommend the studio for your big day! What I also recommend is totally get all those reception photos with your friends. I remember towards the end of the night Vicky has asked me if there were any other shots that I wanted with specific people. I told her no, because I felt like we got plenty and I was so tired. But take it from me, you TOTALLY want those photos. Even if you are sweaty, hungry, tired etc! Take their suggestion and take those photos! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018

Greg · Married on 04/21/2018

We just got our photos and videos back from The Studio by Leah Marie and we couldn’t be more thrilled! It is so important to us to be able to relive our wedding day since the real thing was such a blur. They were amazing professionals throughout the whole process and were very accommodating to all of our requests. We truly couldn’t ask for anything more. It was a superb experience working with them, along with everyone at Villa de Amore.

Sent on 06/25/2018