Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Story is Told

The Story is Told is a creative wedding videography company based in Phoenix, Arizona. The owners, Abbey and Morgan, are a husband-and-wife duo of professional videographers who specialize in various styles of videography such as cinematic, short form, documentary, and storytelling. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Tucson and Phoenix.

The Story is Told offers its services for various wedding events including wedding ceremonies, receptions, and pre-ceremonies. The company provides videos in formats such as Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive. Their wedding videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance
Follow The Story is Told on

Other couples have also viewed

• Chase Kunkel Films

38 Reviews for The Story is Told

• Juvy

Juvy P. · Married on 12/21/2019

So easy to work with!

When my husband and I were going through the process of planning our wedding, videography was one of the only things that was a must for me. So trying to find the perfect videographers for our special day was such a huge task. The Story Is Told was one of the preferred vendors from our venue and there is good reason for that.

Abby and Morgan are a husband and wife team who work so well with each other. From our first video chat meeting to our phone meeting days before the wedding, they made every step of the process so easy. When I met Abby and Morgan in person, I didn’t feel as if they were total strangers. They made me feel comfortable and I didn’t even notice or even mind that they were following us around with video cameras. I can honestly say, I didn’t even notice they were around shooting us because they were THAT good.

I look forward to seeing our final wedding video and I have no doubt that it will come out great. (We’ve seen other videos they’ve made and their work speaks for itself.)

Thank you, Abby and Morgan, for capturing our special day. We cannot wait to see all the magic you’ve captured behind your lens. We also thank you for giving such a great recommendation for photographers for our wedding. You all ROCK!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Amy

Amy R. · Married on 10/09/2019

A great experience

Abbey and Morgan are amazing! Not only were they just lovely to work with, they delivered a precious video of amazing quality. They bent over backwards and put in so much extra effort to capture what we wanted out of our special day! Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2017

Wish I could give 10 stars! Morgan and Abbey filmed my daughter’s wedding. We are so happy with the final product. The trailer and movie are both stunning!!!!! They were both very easy to work with. They listened and responded to our needs. Very professional. On time. They filmed the entire wedding, but you didn’t teally know they were there. Not intrusive at all. They worked well with our photographer. Their package pricing is very reasonable. I definitely recommend The Story Is Told. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2017

The Story is Told's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, Cathy! It was truly our pleasure. You all are such a beautiful family!

The Story is Told FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2850
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Celebrations by Amy Bacon had the pleasure of working with The Story is Told 5.12.12. This husband and wife duo are not only super talented but they're really good at not being in the way and allowing the day and moments to unfold naturally. It's so important for vendors to work as a team to satisfy the client (bride & groom & parents). This team has it down to a science. They're fun to be around and you can tell they're passionate about what they do. If you are thinking about having video know you will be happy you do. Your wedding day goes by so very fast and it's nice to have video to look back on. My team looks forward to recommending this company with pride.

• Couture Cake Jewelry
    Couture Cake Jewelry Wedding Cakes

The Story is Told did a magnificent job filming our son's wedding and capturing their "Love Story"! Every detail and emotion is there on film to enjoy over and over again for years to come. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful husband and wife team!!

• Phoenix See on map
    Location of (The Story is Told)