Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About The Story is Told

The Story is Told is a creative wedding videography company based in Phoenix, Arizona. The owners, Abbey and Morgan, are a husband-and-wife duo of professional videographers who specialize in various styles of videography such as cinematic, short form, documentary, and storytelling. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Tucson and Phoenix.

The Story is Told offers its services for various wedding events including wedding ceremonies, receptions, and pre-ceremonies. The company provides videos in formats such as Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive. Their wedding videography services include:

• Additional hours

32f0a7398228140c 1511418564499 1

• Videos 4

36 Reviews for The Story is Told

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2017

Wish I could give 10 stars! Morgan and Abbey filmed my daughter’s wedding. We are so happy with the final product. The trailer and movie are both stunning!!!!! They were both very easy to work with. They listened and responded to our needs. Very professional. On time. They filmed the entire wedding, but you didn’t teally know they were there. Not intrusive at all. They worked well with our photographer. Their package pricing is very reasonable. I definitely recommend The Story Is Told. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2017

The Story is Told's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, Cathy! It was truly our pleasure. You all are such a beautiful family!

Jenee · Married on 01/09/2016

My husband and o just got our video last weekend and are amazed and so in love with how it turned out. Abbey and Morgan were so amazing to work with and did a beautiful job capturing our love and every special moment! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a videographer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Stacey · Married on 11/07/2015

I found The Story is Told on Wedding Wire and was so impressed by their sample videos that I knew I had to book them. Getting a videographer was not originally in my wedding budget, but looking back, it was the best decision I made.

Abbey and Morgan were so sweet and open to our needs and even helped me with a little side project for the wedding day. The day of, it was like they weren't even there until I needed something, and they seem to jump in to help at just the right time. My family even commented that they didn't even realize they were there, yet they captured every single important moment and some.

My wedding video and trailer are so amazing - watching them is better than the memories I have. Everyone who sees it is immediately in tears and raves about the quality and thought that went into it.

If I had it to do all over again, I'd not only choose The Story is Told again, but I'd cut costs elsewhere to get a bigger video package!

Sent on 04/17/2016

The Story is Told FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Celebrations by Amy Bacon had the pleasure of working with The Story is Told 5.12.12. This husband and wife duo are not only super talented but they're really good at not being in the way and allowing the day and moments to unfold naturally. It's so important for vendors to work as a team to satisfy the client (bride & groom & parents). This team has it down to a science. They're fun to be around and you can tell they're passionate about what they do. If you are thinking about having video know you will be happy you do. Your wedding day goes by so very fast and it's nice to have video to look back on. My team looks forward to recommending this company with pride.

• Couture Cake Jewelry
    Couture Cake Jewelry Wedding Cakes

The Story is Told did a magnificent job filming our son's wedding and capturing their "Love Story"! Every detail and emotion is there on film to enjoy over and over again for years to come. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful husband and wife team!!