Saint Louis, Saint Louis, MO 63101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The St Louis Big Band

Get a free informational rate packet at stlbigband.com/wire. 20% off all bookings when you come to us from WeddingWire.

The St Louis Big Band with Michael Sinatra

The St Louis Big Band with Michael Sinatra is a wedding entertainment company that travels to Orlando, Kansas City, & Chicago from their home base of St. Louis, MO. You and your guests will be brought back to the sounds and feelings of the best 1940s music + hip interpretations of modern hits. Your loved ones will pack the dance floor while enjoying the jazz and swing sounds and experience of this full-size band. Their energetic and engaging music can serve as the backdrop to your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

The St Louis Big Band with Michael Sinatra meets with you during a consultation to discuss your musical needs and requests, including what you want played and what you do not want played. They can even learn new songs. You can choose to have the full 18-member band perform or a smaller 12- or 9-member group. The unforgettable sounds that will make you tap your feet and dance come from clarinets, drums, flutes, guitars, trumpets, saxophones, and much more. On the day of the wedding, the band provides microphones, a quality sound system, & uplighting. Other than Big Band sounds, they also play music from a variety of genres including:

• Blues

1 User photo

The St Louis Big Band 1
  • Molly

Molly Lembezeder · Married on 07/13/2019

Fun, Unique wedding band!

This band was actually busy on the date we originally wanted, but offered a discount if we switched our date, and I am SO glad we did!! I would plan my wedding around their schedule again in a heartbeat!

From the time we first contacted them, Ryan and the rest of the team were easy to communicate with, quick to respond, and right away seemed genuinely happy to be part of our event and wanted to make it a success for us and work with what we wanted. The music is so much more than a business to them, and you could see that in their performance. Professional, talented, and so much fun to have something unique for our special day! They were a huge hit with our guests, and I told a friend about them, and she immediately booked their 9-piece for her own wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    The St Louis Big Band 2

Libby Herman · Married on 02/02/2019

Great wedding band!

My husband and I are both musicians, so we knew we wanted a band for our wedding. We came across the St. Louis Big Band in our search and after meeting with Ryan (the director), we knew this was the band we wanted. Ryan was very professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. He was so easy to work with. He accommodated our requests, was very organized, and helped keep our wedding day running on time. The band itself was outstanding! They have a long list of songs and can even learn songs at your request if you give them enough time. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and I haven't seen that many people stay the full time for a wedding in a while. We got multiple compliments on the band! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring this band was hands down the best wedding decision I made (other than marrying my husband). I wish I planned 100 events a year, I would hire this band for all of them. Our wedding was in October. Over Christmas my in-laws were trying to figure out if they have any events in the next couple years that they could hire this band for, since everyone loved them so much. Ryan was really easy to work with from day one. If anything went wrong I didn't notice or hear about it. We can't say enough good things about this band!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

The St Louis Big Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Saint Louis Saint Louis, MO, 63101 See on map