About The Selfie Scene

We are the photobooth game changer.

To get pricing information, check date availability, learn what we can do, or you just want to chat

just call (801)597-6887 or sent me a message from the form to the right!

Do you want the best experience available for you and your guest?

The Selfie Scene is the your Premiere Utah photobooth option. We are the option if you are looking to be the host of the most! Our booth isn't like most any out there and more importantly you won't find a funner more easy to work with people. My brother and I will make your wedding a hit, and create great memories for you and your guest while we are at it. Our booth doesn't take just any ol' pic. the quality of the pictures are as if you got them done at a studio. We also have all sorts of fun and exciting ways to make your wedding booth unique. From custom backgrounds with the green screen to custom graphics, props and digital messages. All your guest get there picture digitally and/or printed. The best part about our digital option is that it's not just email, it's also social or text.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Photobooth (2)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Prints (2)
Props (2)
Social Media Integration (1)

These guys are amazing! We booked them last minute and he was able to use custom Star Wars and Zelda backdrops and change them to how I envisioned them! This was definitely a huge hit at my wedding! The best part is, they are able to print the photos right away so you don't have to wait in a long line and you can print as many as you want! Afterwords, you will receive a link to see all the photos and to download them as well:] Highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture carly, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Seriously loved these guys!! They came to set up right when they said they would. And started right on time! Super awesome qualities and such nice guys running the booth! Would definitely recommend them to everyone! Also sent us the link to all the photos the night of which was great! And the quality of the photos were better than my actual photographers! I've recommended them to everyone I know that's getting married!!

View Vendor Response

25 Photos

My Photo Album

25 Photos

3 VIDEOS

A special day needs a special memory
0:56 minutes

Salt Lake City, UT 84109   See On Map
801-597-6887 (phone)
The Selfie Scene is a wedding photo booth from Salt Lake City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Utah county, davis county, and Park City. The Selfie Scene is a professional photo booth that has been part of the Utah wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Green screen, graphics, instant digital pictures and prints, and the highest qualtiy photos.