3567 Main St, Stratford, CT 06614 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Savvy Bride

We sell sample designer wedding dresses 'Off the Rack' straight from upscale Bridal Boutiques. Our prices range from 30-60% off retail prices and carry sizes 6-24. These wedding dresses have not been worn in an actual wedding but just tried on in their locations. If you want a gorgeous designer dress but don't want to pay a lot of money, than make an appointment today!

Follow The Savvy Bride on

The Savvy Bride 5
  • Heather

Heather Cummings · Married on 10/06/2019

Loved my dress!

Absolutely loved my dress so did everyone else! They could not say enough great things about my dress.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2019

Patient & Caring

Erica was great! She was very patient with me as I tried to commit to a dress. No pressure just advice & a genuine desire to make sure I was beyond happy with my decision!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Hannah · Married on 10/19/2018

Although I ended up going with a dress from another store, I am so glad I went to The Savvy Bride! Erica was amazing to work with throughout the whole process. As soon as I booked my appointment, she sent me a questionnaire to find out more about what I was looking for. During the appointment, she was super friendly, stuck to my budget, and pulled dresses based on my feedback. Finally, when I decided my heart was set on a dress from somewhere else, she was really understanding and even recommended a seamstress. Overall, Erica is running an awesome shop, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Sent on 02/24/2018

The Savvy Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months