The Rustic Petal

Greensburg, IN View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Based in Greensburg, Indiana, The Rustic Petal is a flower farm but specializes in wood flower bouquets for weddings. Cari works with couples to create one-of-a-kind pieces that capture their ideas and vision for the big day. Every arrangement is lovingly crafted by hand to ensure high-quality results.

The Rustic Petal offers customized wood hand bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres. Wood flowers are a flower alternative that lasts a lifetime. Additionally, the company can ship orders.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$130

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages

• Megan
    Megan S. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Beyond Amazing!

Cari at The Rustic Petal is BEYOND amazing! I had gotten some wood flowers arrangements made for my wedding by someone else and they weren’t at all what I was looking for and I was devastated. By chance I found her fb page and sent her an email. She blew me away with how responsive she was and her attention to detail. She was texting me updates along the way and made sure these new arrangements were everything I wanted plus some. They are absolutely gorgeous and I CANNOT wait to use them for my big day! I highly recommend TRP for all floral needs! Whether it’s wood arrangements like I chose, or fresh flowers. Cari will make it happen and exceed your expectations! I will continue to use her for any future arrangements!

The Rustic Petal's reply:

Oh Megan, You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! You were so great to work with and I am so thankful we were able to get you the look you wanted! Hugs! I can't wait to see your pictures!
    Ashley G. Getting married on 04/22/2022

Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Cari is amazing at what she does. She created all my floral arrangements for my wedding next year! Bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, corsages and a sale topper! The flowers are all so beautiful and I couldn’t have imagined them any different. I will forever be a customer!

The Rustic Petal's reply:

Thank you so very much! I can not wait to see all your pictures next year! It was a pleasure to work with you!
    Gracie C. Getting married on 11/20/2021

Awesome Experience

The rustic petal was beyond helpful in my wedding process. She helped make the vision I had for my wedding come true. She was very professional and attentive. Super easy to work with and so nice! I highly recommend her and her work for any occasion you may have!

The Rustic Petal's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Gracie! It was my pleasure to work with you! I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures!

980 S CR 200 West Greensburg, IN, 47240

Monday - Saturday 9-1
Location of (The Rustic Petal)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding