200 Calcium Road, Fleetwood, PA 19522 Map · Phone number

About The Rustic Bunch

The Rustic Bunch is a vintage-style wedding floral company based in Leesport, Pennsylvania. This husband and wife duo combines a green thumb and a creative eye to create a truly special floral design for your wedding day. They are dedicated to growing and providing the freshest flowers possible and making your dreams a reality.

Products Offered
The Rustic Bunch offers many services for a seamless experience, including consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and a venue visit. They provide many different floral arrangements and designs for your special day, such as:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered
The Rustic Bunch delivers within Berks County and the surrounding area. They are also available to travel and service weddings and events in Lehigh Valley, Lancaster/York, Philadelphia, the Poconos, and even the states of Delaware and New Jersey.

Follow The Rustic Bunch on

Other couples have also viewed

• Robertson's Flowers & Events

34 Reviews for The Rustic Bunch

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline H. · Married on 06/19/2021

The most GORGEOUS wedding florals

HIRE KATIE and The Rustic Bunch! Wow - I can't even explain how talented, easy to work with and kind Katie and The Rustic Bunch was throughout my wedding planning process. I got married in June 2021 and Katie made my floral dreams come true. Communication with Katie was wonderful throughout the entire process. She worked within my budget, provided suggestions and ultimately executed and provided the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding day. I was OBSESSED with my bridal bouquet and got so many comments from guests about how beautiful and unique the center pieces and garland was. I gave Katie (what I thought was) very loose requests and she NAILED my vision. Peonies are my favorite flowers and Katie picked and placed peonies in cold storage so that they could be incorporated into my bouquet and throughout bridesmaids bouquets. Katie also came back at the end of the wedding and provided take down service and stored my centerpieces for me to pick up the next day!!! I was thrilled to be able to get to enjoy the flowers for days after my wedding was over (and so were the lucky guests that got to go home with an arrangement!). I can't speak highly enough about Katie and her artistic abilities. A highlight of my wedding was my flowers and it's all thanks to Katie!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Alice

Alice F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Beautiful, Perfect and Fun!

Katie was so thoughtful in asking us questions about what we wanted--we had no idea what we wanted so her questions really helped guide us. Then on the wedding day--WOW. She created an arbor for us that she designed specifically for us to be easily able to transport from the wedding venue to the reception. So we got to enjoy them twice! Bouquet and boutonniere were also so lovely and matched our theme perfectly. She was very communicative, flexible, creative and overall lovely from start to finish. We look forward to planning events in the future to see her magic again!

Sent on 04/25/2021

The Rustic Bunch's reply:

I loved all of the creative and personal touches you both incorporated for your wedding day... it was so intimate and unique and made it so special for everyone. It was a pleasure working with you both and helping your vision come to life! Warm wishes ~ Katie
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful Flowers - Great Service!

I couldn't have imagined more beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I wanted dark, moody colors with different types of greenery. The flowers were absolutely stunning. The Rustic Bunch was very accommodating - provided multiple quotes, helped stay within budget, make great recommendations, and was super professional. So happy we made the decision to go with them!

Sent on 02/19/2021

The Rustic Bunch's reply:

Thanks so much Alison.... you had a great vision and did a great job of pulling all your inspiration together, especially with all you were up against with Covid and venue changes and reschedules. It was perfect for a Halloween wedding! We appreciate the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and your amazing team of vendors! Wishing you both the best ~ Katie

The Rustic Bunch FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2700
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 200 Calcium Road Fleetwood, PA, 19522 See on map
    Location of (The Rustic Bunch)