200 Calcium Road, Leesport, PA 19522 Map · Phone number

About The Rustic Bunch

The Rustic Bunch is a vintage-style wedding floral company based in Leesport, Pennsylvania. This husband and wife duo combines a green thumb and a creative eye to create a truly special floral design for your wedding day. They are dedicated to growing and providing the freshest flowers possible and making your dreams a reality.

Products Offered
The Rustic Bunch offers many services for a seamless experience, including consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and a venue visit. They provide many different floral arrangements and designs for your special day, such as:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered
The Rustic Bunch delivers within Berks County and the surrounding area. They are also available to travel and service weddings and events in Lehigh Valley, Lancaster/York, Philadelphia, the Poconos, and even the states of Delaware and New Jersey.

Follow The Rustic Bunch on

The Rustic Bunch 7
  • Megan

Megan Drager · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!

Working with Katie and the rest of the Rustic Bunch team has been a true pleasure. My vision was captured and my dreams were far exceeded. The room was stunning! My bouquet and the the bridesmaids bouquets were simple yet beautifully elegant and a true compliment to all of our gowns. I also love the idea that everything is locally sourced. Katie was always responsive, prompt, and extremely flexible with any ideas that I had. Katie also worked on the design for all of the invitations, save the dates, programs, etc. and they were stunning! Everything flowed together so wonderfully. I wanted something different and Katie took my thoughts and created a true vision. I could not have imagined anything more perfect and hope to work with Katie and the Rustic Bunch team again one day!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    The Rustic Bunch 8
    The Rustic Bunch 9
    The Rustic Bunch 10
    The Rustic Bunch 11

Pegge Yuskovic · Married on 08/24/2019

Venetian Splendor with Katie and The Rustic Bunch!

Wonderful experience! Excellent service and magnificent florals for my daughter’s wedding. Katie executed everything we asked and even more! Highly recommend for any venue or occasion. We can’t say enough about our experience with a Katie. She’s the best!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    The Rustic Bunch 12
    The Rustic Bunch 13
    The Rustic Bunch 14
    The Rustic Bunch 15
  • Melissa

Melissa Buckley · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply stunning flowers - best of the best

Katie did such an amazing job from start to finish. She really took the time to understand my vision and got to know me as a person. When she showed me my bridal bouquet, it literally brought me to tears...it was just so perfect. Everything she did from the flowers on our ceremony canopy, to flowers on the cake to table centerpieces...it was exactly what I wanted. I saw the venue before she brought in the flowers and after. It was a magical transformation. Supporting a local grower was very important to me. To have flowers in my wedding that were grown just a few miles from my home meant so much. Katie is a true professional. I feel I certainly got my money's worth. Her experience and love of nature shows in everything she creates. A true artist.

Sent on 06/24/2019

The Rustic Bunch FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,700.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 200 Calcium Road Leesport, PA, 19522 See on map