7142 Lakeshore Drive, North Beach, MD 20714 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for The Roxy Salon

Michele · Married on 08/08/2010

I was very happy with Roxy Salon. I worked with Anna for my hair and makeup for my wedding. I set up an appointment a couple months early and we arranged for me to meet with her a week before my wedding so that we could pick out makeup and go over different hair styles. She also dyed and highlighted my hair. I am very happy with the way my hair turned out. For the day of the wedding, she did my hair and makeup, my mother's hair and makeup, and my maid of honor's hair. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out very nice. When we showed up, she had gotten us food to eat and champagne for all of us. She spent a lot of time making sure my hair turned out exactly how I had planned it. She also made sure I was very happy with my makeup. By the end of my wedding, my hair still looked the same as it had before the ceremony began, which is saying a lot since it was all curled. The Roxy Salon is conveniently located across the street from Herrington on the Bay. This was very nice so I didn't have to travel far to have my hair and makeup done. Anna was very nice and did my hair exactly how I had imagined. I was very happy with her. If I lived closer to them, I would definitely go there regularly to have my hair done! The staff is very nice and they are very talented. I would definitely recommend The Roxy Salon to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

I used Roxy Salon for my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding at Herrington on the Bay. I worked with Anna and really loved the results. My makeup was awesome - exactly what I wanted it to look like! And she really did a great job on my hair during our trial and for the big day. I have no complaints and very happy I found them!

Sent on 02/05/2017