3422 49th Street, Metairie, LA 70001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The Red M Studio

We are a husband and wife team who have been sharing our lives since 2005 and have been delighting our clients with our clean, simple, yet bold photographic style since 2011. With a keen eye for capturing moments that matter, we elevate ordinary photo sessions to extraordinary storytelling affairs you will be proud to share with your family and friends for years to come.

Follow The Red M Studio on

The Red M Studio 6
The Red M Studio 7
  • Aysia

Aysia Pennell · Married on 11/09/2018

I would hire The Red M Studio a million times!

STOP SCROLLING! THESE ARE THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS YOU DESERVE. From the very beginning, Marianne and Steve have been the picture of professionalism. I was a NOLA destination bride so a lot of my planning was done remotely from California. This was NEVER an issue for The Red M Studio team. Their response time is supernaturally fast (I am still deciding if they can read my mind or if they just never sleep), they are warm and welcoming, and they KNOW their stuff. The first time I visited NOLA to tour venues, Steve and Marianne made time in their busy schedules to meet with my mom and I in person and discuss my photography needs. I knew pretty much 5 minutes into the meeting that they were the team for us. On wedding day, they were perfectly balanced between going with the flow and keeping our photography schedule on track. I will never forget after getting all dressed up Marianne looked at me and said "Have you seen yourself yet??" I hadn't. It isn't in her job description to make sure I have a bridal moment, but I will never forget it, and I owe that moment to Marianne. From being patient with my wayward toddler (the kid literally ate a giant green apple all through our formal shots) to somehow corralling my large and easily excitable family, they literally got through our formal pairings (the ones previously agreed upon and a few more) within THIRTY MINUTES. I couldn't tell you how many times the good folks at The Red M talked me off the ledge in the weeks leading up to the wedding lol but my mantra throughout planning was "well at least I know the photography is going to be good". I was wrong. It was great. When we got our gallery back (again, in a unnaturally quick turnaround time) I was absolutely speechless. By the length of this review, you might be able to tell that doesn't happen often. When clicking through those pictures I felt like I was right back in the moment, marrying the love of my life, all over again. Marianne and Steve are worth their weight in gold, and booking them was the best decision I made (besides the groom of course!). Thank you Red M for knocking my wedding photos out of the park! I am THRILLED that the "Client for Life" option came with our wedding package so that we can have an excuse to work together again as our family grows. GET WED WITH RED!

The Red M Studio 8

Renee · Married on 11/02/2018

One of the best decisions for your special day!

The first time we saw The Red M Studio's photos, we were very impressed--and may or may not have been moved to tears-- but it was getting to meet Marianne and Steve that really sealed the deal. Wedding photographers, especially in NOLA, come a dime a dozen, but the experience with these two from the consultation through your planning stages, the big day, and even beyond that (with their online gallery and products) is really second to none. Not only do their photos come out EXCEPTIONAL, but it is apparent that they love what they do, pay attention and care about what is important to you, and have a keen eye for creative, colorful shots that capture all the emotions that happen during one of the biggest moments of your life. The two make a great team, are a wealth of invaluable information regarding your random wedding questions, respond promptly (especially good for this out of town bride), and truly just a pleasure to spend your entire day with. In fact, I'd venture to say Marianne and Steve helped our wedding day go smoother and better than the actual coordinator. They are easily one of the best decisions we could have made for our special event and we are so glad the "Client for Life" program was included in our package so that we have an excuse to travel back to New Orleans and have them document our family through the years to come. P.S. JR still talks about the awesome cookies you sent. Nice touch for the big sweet tooth.

Sent on 01/14/2019

The Red M Studio's reply:

Yes, girl, you cried ... right there at the bridal show ... and that's when I knew I loved you!! Your wedding was a blast and working with you guys was a dream. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day! Can't wait to get you back in front of our lens!

The Red M Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Red M Studio 1
    Additional $50 Print Credit with any package!
    Book any of our packages and receive an additional $50 print credit on top of what is included in your package. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer has no cash value.

• 3422 49th Street Metairie, Louisiana, LA 70001 See on map