The Red M Studio Reviews

The Red M Studio 7
  • Janine

Janine McHardy · Married on 04/20/2019

So HAPPY with Red M Studio

Marianne and Steve are fantastic!
    They were a dream to work with right from the start, so professional, and fun loving just like us!
    We are over the moon with our pictures and could not recommend them more!
    I truly believe they are the best photographers around.
    You will not be disappointed with Red M Studio.

Sent on 05/13/2019

PATRICK ROONEY · Married on 04/06/2019

The Red M Studio is the best!

We had a wonderful experience with Marianne and Steve, they captured our moments so well. It was important to them to understand our wants and needs for the day, and they got it right! You couldn't ask for a better duo to photograph your day. Such a pleasure to work with and gave us great confidence that our images were going to be amazing and they were. Thank you Marianne and Steve!

Marla and Patrick R

Sent on 06/04/2019
    The Red M Studio 8
    The Red M Studio 9

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2019

Get Wed with Red - You Won't Regret It!

The Red M Studio is the greatest! We had a destination wedding in New Orleans, so we had to rely on recommendations and reviews for our vendors. Since the first call with Marianne and Steve, we felt like we were in good hands. Not only are they very professional, but we had a blast working with them. They really listened to us and came up with some great ideas and ways to make us comfortable. They captured wonderful intimate moments as well as really great candids of our wedding guests. We are so happy to be a part of The Red M Studio family. We can't recommend Marianne and Steve enough!

Sent on 06/29/2019

The Red M Studio's reply:

Thanks Tiffany and Nate!! We had a blast working with you guys, too! Those Preservation Hall captures were love at first click!!! Thank you so much for including us in your special day! So happy you decided to #GetWedWithRed

Paula C Brister · Married on 12/07/2018

Red M Studios - New Orleans, La

I contacted the Red M Studio's about doing the photography for my daughter's wedding. (The "Red" should stand for Remarkable, Entertaining and Dedicated!) They were professional and personable. Just a fantastic experience working with them. I highly recommend this company. A HUGH bonus - they were the nicest people you would ever want to meet! Give them a call - it will be worth your time.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Aysia

Aysia Pennell · Married on 11/09/2018

I would hire The Red M Studio a million times!

STOP SCROLLING! THESE ARE THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS YOU DESERVE. From the very beginning, Marianne and Steve have been the picture of professionalism. I was a NOLA destination bride so a lot of my planning was done remotely from California. This was NEVER an issue for The Red M Studio team. Their response time is supernaturally fast (I am still deciding if they can read my mind or if they just never sleep), they are warm and welcoming, and they KNOW their stuff. The first time I visited NOLA to tour venues, Steve and Marianne made time in their busy schedules to meet with my mom and I in person and discuss my photography needs. I knew pretty much 5 minutes into the meeting that they were the team for us. On wedding day, they were perfectly balanced between going with the flow and keeping our photography schedule on track. I will never forget after getting all dressed up Marianne looked at me and said "Have you seen yourself yet??" I hadn't. It isn't in her job description to make sure I have a bridal moment, but I will never forget it, and I owe that moment to Marianne. From being patient with my wayward toddler (the kid literally ate a giant green apple all through our formal shots) to somehow corralling my large and easily excitable family, they literally got through our formal pairings (the ones previously agreed upon and a few more) within THIRTY MINUTES. I couldn't tell you how many times the good folks at The Red M talked me off the ledge in the weeks leading up to the wedding lol but my mantra throughout planning was "well at least I know the photography is going to be good". I was wrong. It was great. When we got our gallery back (again, in a unnaturally quick turnaround time) I was absolutely speechless. By the length of this review, you might be able to tell that doesn't happen often. When clicking through those pictures I felt like I was right back in the moment, marrying the love of my life, all over again. Marianne and Steve are worth their weight in gold, and booking them was the best decision I made (besides the groom of course!). Thank you Red M for knocking my wedding photos out of the park! I am THRILLED that the "Client for Life" option came with our wedding package so that we can have an excuse to work together again as our family grows. GET WED WITH RED!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    The Red M Studio 10

Renee · Married on 11/02/2018

One of the best decisions for your special day!

The first time we saw The Red M Studio's photos, we were very impressed--and may or may not have been moved to tears-- but it was getting to meet Marianne and Steve that really sealed the deal. Wedding photographers, especially in NOLA, come a dime a dozen, but the experience with these two from the consultation through your planning stages, the big day, and even beyond that (with their online gallery and products) is really second to none. Not only do their photos come out EXCEPTIONAL, but it is apparent that they love what they do, pay attention and care about what is important to you, and have a keen eye for creative, colorful shots that capture all the emotions that happen during one of the biggest moments of your life. The two make a great team, are a wealth of invaluable information regarding your random wedding questions, respond promptly (especially good for this out of town bride), and truly just a pleasure to spend your entire day with. In fact, I'd venture to say Marianne and Steve helped our wedding day go smoother and better than the actual coordinator. They are easily one of the best decisions we could have made for our special event and we are so glad the "Client for Life" program was included in our package so that we have an excuse to travel back to New Orleans and have them document our family through the years to come. P.S. JR still talks about the awesome cookies you sent. Nice touch for the big sweet tooth.

Sent on 01/13/2019

The Red M Studio's reply:

Yes, girl, you cried ... right there at the bridal show ... and that's when I knew I loved you!! Your wedding was a blast and working with you guys was a dream. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day! Can't wait to get you back in front of our lens!

Brandi · Married on 10/18/2018

Everything we were hoping for and more

Marianne and Steve were absolutely wonderful and went above and beyond to help capture our wedding day. Our wedding in New Orleans was a destination wedding for us, neither of us had ever been to the city. We had ideas of what we wanted to do for photos but knew nothing about where to go. They had the whole thing planned out with exact places to take pictures that were perfect. They were even nice enough to meet us a few days before to go over everything. Which made me feel so much better considering everything else about that day we were going into blindly. I would absolutely recommend the Red M Studio for wedding photography. They made us feel completely comfortable with everything and were very helpful with ideas for photos. I've seen a few sneak peeks from that day and they are amazing. Im looking forward to seeing the rest. If you haven't found your wedding photographer you should check out the Red M Studio.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    The Red M Studio 11

The Red M Studio's reply:

Thank you, Brandi! We loved working with you and Patrick ...madly in love is a joy to photograph!! We are so happy you chose New Orleans to celebrate your love story. We love sharing our city and showing her off and were happy to do so for you guys! Many years of happiness to you both!

Patrick Cameron · Married on 10/18/2018

Look no further...

These guys are so amazing , they really made our special day even better . Everytime I look at my bride I fall in love all over and they were able to capture it . They went above and beyond anything we could imagine. I highly recommend them you will not go wrong choosing them to shoot your wedding or any special event . Great people !

Sent on 12/23/2018

The Red M Studio's reply:

Thank you, Patrick! That look you give your bride made your wedding just a joy to photograph!! We loved working with both of you and your beautiful families.

Daniel · Married on 10/01/2018

These guys are great! Not only are they professional, but they are also fun and creative. They did our engagement photos for us, and we had a great time working with them. They really listened to us and helped to tell our story through photographs.

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

Words simply cant describe them. If i was able to describe how amazing they are and how privileged we are to have worked with them you would think they were made up

Sent on 01/25/2019
    The Red M Studio 12
    The Red M Studio 13

Veronika · Married on 05/19/2018

The Red M Studio was awesome to work with! Our wedding pictures look so beautiful and came out great. Marianne and Steve are easy and sweet to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/17/2018

The Red M Studio's reply:

Thank you, Veronika! Working with a couple as sweet as you and Evan make it easy to be sweet right back at ya! xoxo

Christy · Married on 02/17/2018

I love The Red M Studio! Marianne and Steve have been wonderful to work with. For our engagement shoot, they went out of their way to get all the crazy shots that I requested and we couldn't be happier with the result. They have a passion for photography that is evident in all their beautiful pictures. Not to mention, their prices are the most reasonable I found in the city. Can't say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Maddy · Married on 11/18/2017

Marianne and Steve were absolutely phenomenal at what they do. They were professional, kind, patient, and super accommodating to any an all curveballs thrown their way (like our crazy big wedding parties and their ability to step in two weeks before the wedding and be our photographers when our previous photographer broke his leg!) As the bride, Marianne and Steve also felt like support systems. For example, my officiant was twenty minutes late to the ceremony (yikes) and Steve calmed me down with sweet words and anecdotes. Marianne helped me figure out typical bride things- like cutting the cake after probably too many glasses of wine and how to not cock my head to the side when I smile for pictures. Both of them were a joy to work with and I would recommend them to EVERYONE! Also, the pictures were absolutely stunning. They captured the wedding perfectly (and I don't like to use "perfect" often... but no other word suffices for these two.)

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lydia · Married on 10/22/2017

Marianne and Steve were wonderful photographers on my wedding day. During the planning, we checked in a couple times to talk about the schedule and how to get the best pictures. We even met in person about a month before the wedding to check on the light in different places. On the wedding day, they showed up early to make sure we had enough time to capture all of the details. Marianne was great, encouraging us to be comfortable throughout the couple and group photos, and always nudging us just into the right spot to capture beautiful light. I wanted lots of detail shots, and Steve was excellent in capturing them. They had great energy through the party and the second line and caught some wonderful moments of people having tons of fun. One of the best parts about the Red M Studio is that they got my pictures back to me in two and a half weeks! They even hand-delivered the files to me at my office. I am obsessed with my pictures, they are all so beautiful. I relive my wedding day every time I look through them. I cannot recommend The Red M Studio enough. I look forward to being their client for life.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2017

Marianne and Steve were an amazing team; They listened to our concerns about not wanting a traditional engagement shoot, and tailored our poses and locations as such. They were so fun and easy to work with, and made us feel very comfortable (we are not accustomed to having our picture taken that much). We heard back from Marianne with proofs of our photos so quickly, and the presentation when we picked up the files made us feel so special. The photos blew me away! I was shrieking with joy. I couldn't believe the shots they got. I was absolutely thrilled. I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jared · Married on 10/06/2017

Marianne and Steve did our engagement photos, and they were true champs. As a couple, my fiancée and I fly in the face of tradition, and The Red M Studio's attention to that fact shows just as much in the pictures as it did during the experience of taking them. Because we're a bit goofy and non-traditional, we were concerned about posing and feeling inauthentic. We wanted them to capture US and WHO WE ARE - not just move our arms around like mannequins, snapping a few shots when we were posed the right way.
    They totally got it.
    They crammed into our tiny apartment with us, chased us back and forth on the ferry, and even captured our stubborn cat - all for the sake of showing the genuine vibe of our relationship. It was awesome! When they showed us the photos and gave us the files, my fiancée was *squealing* with delight.
    We're definitely getting a few of these photos printed in large format on canvas for the apartment. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2017

When I met Marianne and Steve I knew I had to have them as our wedding photographers! I was drawn to their creativity and how they tell a story in the pictures they capture. Many of our wedding guests were in awe of the pictures they took and didn't even see them taking pictures. They were professional, down to earth and went above and beyond. I LOVE my pictures and highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Brian · Married on 01/07/2017

Marianne and Steve were the best! They were fun and professional from the beginning to the end. Since we both live in the New Orleans area, it was easy for us to meet in person to discuss wedding details. The best part is that our discussions were always stress-free and fun. :) The day of the wedding they were there early to make sure everything is set up perfectly before the ceremony. We barely noticed them during the ceremony (I for one completely forgot they were there). We got married on one of the coldest nights in New Orleans (around 35 degrees or so) and the ceremony had to move indoors last minute, but Marianne and Steve were completely flexible and were total champs going outside with us after the ceremony to get pictures taking around the venue (We got married at House of Broel and it has an amazing garden in the back). I would recommend anyone looking for photographers to work with them. You will not regret it. :)

Sent on 04/30/2017

Nan · Married on 12/31/2016

Red M were so great to work with. They truly gave us the photos we looked forward to of our daughters wedding. We are extremely pleased.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

Penny and I were married on October 1, 2016 at the Jefferson Orleans, and the day was captured perfectly by Marianne and Steve Sabrier. They were with us from start to finish and took all the stress out of the picture taking process. They are the perfect compliment to one another in their personal and professional lives, which is likely why they are so perfectly suited for this job.

We also chose to do a post-wedding-shoot; which was a great idea as we were able to relax without the normal stress and tight schedule of the wedding day. Marianne and Steve helped us get into the venue we wanted and were creative and responsive making for a terrific shoot. They were also very open to input and our ideas; and that was an especially big deal to me as I shot weddings professionally for over five years. As a groom, and a former professional shooter I was impressed on all levels.

After our wedding and post-wedding shoot they continued to “wow” us with a wonderful evening at their in-home studio to go through our pictures and answer any questions we had about accessing pictures or ordering prints. We were treated to a slideshow of Marianne and Steve’s favorite pics set to a soundtrack made just for us.

Penny and I could not be more pleased with our pictures and the fantastic job by this dynamic team. They told our love story beautifully. Marianne and Steve are what everybody wants for their wedding photography.

Sent on 11/29/2016

My fiance and I couldn't be happier with Marianne, Steve & Red M Studios! They did such an amazing job capturing our engagement session in New Orleans and I only wish we were getting married there so that I could have them capture our big day! They captured our unique vision for our engagement session better than I could have imagined. Not only were the photos beautiful, they helped research, coordinate and make our ideas come to life! They even were able to capture some wonderful photos of my future step-daughter too!! We loved every photo and all our time working with them! Thank you so much!! We will definitely be coming back for more family photos in the future!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Beth · Married on 07/29/2016

The Red M Studio blew us away with their professionalism. Marianne and Steve worked with us to capture memories from our wedding that we would not have wanted to trust to anyone else. From the beginning when we took our engagement photos, they took time to learn our story and really connected with us. We even saw them in our church a few weeks before the wedding checking the lighting for our wedding. The attention to little details really meant a lot to us. On the day of the wedding Marianne even took the time to calm my nerves and help me get through the craziness that was taking place. Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Marianne and Steve for working with us and taking such great care with capturing our memories.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/18/2015

Marianne & Steve were great to work with and so much fun. I loved that they got to know my guests too. They shot my rehearsal dinner, second line (in light rain), and my wedding. My photos turned out amazing. I could not have been happier with Red M Studio. They even had patience to deal with my husband who hates taking pictures!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 02/21/2015

Marianne's beautiful photography captured our engagement and wedding celebrations perfectly. Marianne was a dream to work with - she is full of talent, easy to work with, knowledgeable, and passionate about photography. Marianne exceeded our expectations and captured all of our memories so perfectly. Our photos are magazine-worthy and are something we will cherish for years to come. Thanks to Marianne's expertise and creativity, she helped make our wedding season that much more special! - Kristen

Sent on 01/13/2016