The Quill

553 Lighthouse Avenue, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Map · Phone number

About The Quill

At The Quill we believe the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little "extra" which we provide each customer every day.

We have two locations (just steps from one another) in charming downtown Pacific Grove. The Main Store is home to an inspiring array of greeting cards, stylish boxed stationery, unique gift items and an assortment of gift wrap options. The Invitation Studio is the destination for creative invitations for every occasion, personalized stationery and gifts and a colorful range of paper-by-the-piece.

When you shop at The Quill you will enjoy the style and selection of a big city boutique with the convenience and customer service of a small town shop.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Quill!

Lots of samples!

1 User photo

The Quill 1
  • Alissa

Alissa · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Stress-free invitations? Yes please!

Deciding on invitations and all paper goods for our wedding was incredibly overwhelming. I feel like I searched through every single option on 5 different sites and hated them ALL. I reached out to The Quill after seeing them on the list of preferred vendors from our venue and THANK GOD for Stephanie! She was so great - asked the right questions to help figure out what was right for us, and took a lot of the stress away. We got to see real life samples and touch/feel them which was incredibly helpful. She followed up quickly with proofs and was incredibly quick at responding to all my little tweaks and requests. I can't wait to see how they turn out - and I am way more confident about them vs ordering blindly online!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

It was a long road, but we made it through

Thanks Stephanie for being flexible and putting up with our many edits and obsession with detail. We cut it pretty close but we’re able to get the programs, escort cards and table cards to the wedding at the last moment. The programs were beautiful and I was glad in the end that we spent so much time editing them.

The Quill 2

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I live in the Bay Area and were planning a wedding in Orange County. We drove down to see Stephanie one day and after that we worked with her via phone/email to create and design our wedding invitations.
    Stephanie even designed a map of the location and the town we were getting married in so that we could use that on the "Details" pocket of our wedding invitation.

I am so pleased with how they came out and how responsive she was throughout the process. I have only received the best feedback from all the guests. Absolutely recommend her, they have fabulous stationery!

The Quill FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10