553 Lighthouse Avenue, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Map · Phone number

About The Quill

At The Quill we believe the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little "extra" which we provide each customer every day.

We have two locations (just steps from one another) in charming downtown Pacific Grove. The Main Store is home to an inspiring array of greeting cards, stylish boxed stationery, unique gift items and an assortment of gift wrap options. The Invitation Studio is the destination for creative invitations for every occasion, personalized stationery and gifts and a colorful range of paper-by-the-piece.

When you shop at The Quill you will enjoy the style and selection of a big city boutique with the convenience and customer service of a small town shop.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Quill!

img3531
img3553
img3496
img3507
img3531
img3553
img3496

7 Reviews for The Quill

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I live in the Bay Area and were planning a wedding in Orange County. We drove down to see Stephanie one day and after that we worked with her via phone/email to create and design our wedding invitations.
    Stephanie even designed a map of the location and the town we were getting married in so that we could use that on the "Details" pocket of our wedding invitation.

I am so pleased with how they came out and how responsive she was throughout the process. I have only received the best feedback from all the guests. Absolutely recommend her, they have fabulous stationery!

Stephanie did a fabulous job on our Save the Date cards as well as our invitations and place cards and escort cards... from start to finish she was "on top of everything" as far as deadlines and giving us all of our options... she's the best!

Maddy · Married on 10/10/2014

The Quill was the first place I looked for invitations and they were the one to beat! I was not able to beat it so I went back and ordered with them. I chose a very classic invitation with a satin ribbon. They were beautiful! The staff was helpful and friendly when I sat and searched through the thousands and thousands of invitations.

The Quill FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10