About The Quill

No matter what you’re celebrating, we take the art of inviting to a new level of style.

At The Quill we believe the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra” which we provide each customer every day.

We have two locations (just steps from one another) in charming downtown Pacific Grove. The Main Store is home to an inspiring array of greeting cards, stylish boxed stationery, unique gift items and an assortment of gift wrap options. The Invitation Studio is the destination for creative invitations for every occasion, personalized stationery and gifts and a colorful range of paper-by-the-piece.

When you shop at The Quill you will enjoy the style and selection of a big city boutique with the convenience and customer service of a small town shop.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Quill!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I live in the Bay Area and were planning a wedding in Orange County. We drove down to see Stephanie one day and after that we worked with her via phone/email to create and design our wedding invitations.
Stephanie even designed a map of the location and the town we were getting married in so that we could use that on the "Details" pocket of our wedding invitation.

I am so pleased with how they came out and how responsive she was throughout the process. I have only received the best feedback from all the guests. Absolutely recommend her, they have fabulous stationery!

Profile Picture User5340580, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Stephanie did a fabulous job on our Save the Date cards as well as our invitations and place cards and escort cards... from start to finish she was "on top of everything" as far as deadlines and giving us all of our options... she's the best!

Profile Picture User4487509, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Quill was the first place I looked for invitations and they were the one to beat! I was not able to beat it so I went back and ordered with them. I chose a very classic invitation with a satin ribbon. They were beautiful! The staff was helpful and friendly when I sat and searched through the thousands and thousands of invitations.

Profile Picture Maddy, 10/10/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Shipping, Thermography

The Quill FAQ