The Quill

Pacific Grove, CA View map

The Quill is a wedding invitation and stationery designer based in Pacific Grove, California. Owner Stephanie Loftus has been creating custom stationery for over 13 years. She carefully curates detailed invitations that showcase the individuality of the couple marrying.

The Quill provides design services for all your wedding stationery needs. Stephanie can create your save-the-dates, the final thank-you cards and everything in between. She offers consultations at her studio to discuss your ideas and themes and can advise on which stationery products are right for you. Her complete wedding suite includes invitations for all wedding-related events as well as other items such as ceremony programs, napkins, and labels. Stephanie works closely with her clients to give them gorgeous personalized stationery that reflects their unique love story.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

1 User photo

• Alissa
    Alissa Married on 06/22/2019

Stress-free invitations? Yes please!

Deciding on invitations and all paper goods for our wedding was incredibly overwhelming. I feel like I searched through every single option on 5 different sites and hated them ALL. I reached out to The Quill after seeing them on the list of preferred vendors from our venue and THANK GOD for Stephanie! She was so great - asked the right questions to help figure out what was right for us, and took a lot of the stress away. We got to see real life samples and touch/feel them which was incredibly helpful. She followed up quickly with proofs and was incredibly quick at responding to all my little tweaks and requests. I can't wait to see how they turn out - and I am way more confident about them vs ordering blindly online!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/20/2018

It was a long road, but we made it through

Thanks Stephanie for being flexible and putting up with our many edits and obsession with detail. We cut it pretty close but we’re able to get the programs, escort cards and table cards to the wedding at the last moment. The programs were beautiful and I was glad in the end that we spent so much time editing them.
  • User2267750 2+ years ago
    Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I live in the Bay Area and were planning a wedding in Orange County. We drove down to see Stephanie one day and after that we worked with her via phone/email to create and design our wedding invitations.
    Stephanie even designed a map of the location and the town we were getting married in so that we could use that on the "Details" pocket of our wedding invitation.

I am so pleased with how they came out and how responsive she was throughout the process. I have only received the best feedback from all the guests. Absolutely recommend her, they have fabulous stationery!

553 Lighthouse Avenue Pacific Grove, CA, 93950
Location of (The Quill)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding