Miami, FL 33174 Map · Phone number

About The Portrait Haus Photography

Hello & welcome! The Portrait Haus is a group of professional individuals based in Miami, FL. We, The members of The Portrait Haus, have experience in the fashion, entertainment, and bridal industry. Housing members that have appeared in international and local magazines, such as Ocean Drive, Glamour, Vanidades, Blink, etc.
We work as a boutique service focusing our attention on specific client needs. With a refined eye for talent to capture unique and tasteful images that will bring your memories to life. Our goal is not to mass produce what you've already seen in everyone else's wedding, but to uniquely capture something that is entirely yours; combining your needs with our creativity. We hope you have enjoyed our work as much as we've enjoyed producing it!

www.theportraithaus.com

amber1
LC0225

9 Reviews for The Portrait Haus Photography

Lindsay · Married on 10/16/2010

Elliot and Erick from the Portrait Haus photographed my wedding, and they were AMAZING. They managed to capture the best moments on film, and I could not have been happier. Friends and family who have seen the photos always comment on how wonderful they turned out, and say they have never seen a wedding captured so perfectly! They are reliable, reasonable, extremely talented, beyond nice, and are super cute to boot! I loved working with them and would recommend them if you want photographers who will do an amazing job at your wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Erika · Married on 04/01/2010

I give them a perfect 5.00! They're quality, professional, and amazing service. I can say I got what I paid for and it felt like a great investment. Did both engagement and wedding. Much Success to the team!

cheers!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Michelle · Married on 03/14/2010

I did my engagement photos with the Portrait Haus on 12/18/09, I am not used to being photographed nor am I used to being pampered the way I was, but I must admit I loved it! They made it very comfortable and easy for me. I received the proofs right away (within one week) picked the ones I wanted edited, and had the images ready within a few weeks (less than a month). Thank you for the experience! Will recommend any future brides to the Portrait Haus.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Award

The Portrait Haus Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• MakeupByBo.com
    MakeupByBo.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Portrait Haus is extremely professional and one of the top photographers I love to work with. Always a pleasure working with this exciting young, fun and very talented duo. You will have no regrets choosing this team! They are always available to talk you through posing and working with you to get the best results possible. Very nice guys, always a pleasure to be a part of your team!