We are so excited you’re considering our venue! On behalf of all of us at The Pines, we share in your joy and would love the opportunity to serve you!
Nestled on rural North Dakota farmland, The Pines is a short 10-mile drive from Fargo. Offering the best of both worlds, we invite you to enjoy a modern facility, while celebrating in congruence with nature on our ND farmstead. Open year-round, The Pines offers a private environment and venue exclusivity for all weddings. With an awe-inspiring neutral aesthetic, we’d love to help you curate your dream wedding on our blank canvas!
• A modern, white, barn-inspired Event Center with a 400 person capacity
• A picturesque outdoor wedding ceremony site
• On-site bridal Farmhouse for wedding party preparations
• Ample on-site parking with upgraded lighting and walking paths to Event Center
• Thoughtfully curated photo opportunities throughout the property
• A brand new modern Event Center with a black exterior and 345 person capacity
• Indoor wedding ceremony site attached to the Event Center
• Bridal Suites & Lounge for wedding party preparations attached to the Event Center
• Paved on-site parking
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
16 ReviewsWrite a review
25 User photos