The Pines is an inspiring and unique rural property nestled on North Dakota farmland, just a short 10 miles drive from Fargo. Offering the best of both worlds, guests can enjoy events in a modern venue, nestled on a 17 acre farmstead. Open year-round & surrounded by nature, the Pines offers a private and tranquil environment for your special event. This new venue is a venture curated with passion for quality by the same team responsible for the Grain Designs brand.
The property includes a renovated farmhouse, in-ground pool, outdoor gathering areas, and the brand new Pines Weddings & Events venue. Showcasing an awe-inspiring blank canvas, The Pines will be a premier host site for weddings and events up to 400 guests. For an unparalleled experience, service, and quality, come celebrate at The Pines!
Amenities of The Pines Venune:
• 17 scenic acres of beautifully kept property
• A brand new 400 person Event Center
• Multiple indoor and outdoor options for your wedding ceremony
• A newly rennovated Farmhouse for bridal party preparations
• Designated areas in the farmhouse for the guys & gals
• A fully fenced backyard entertaining area with a large in-ground pool
• Ample on-site parking
• Welcoming landscaped areas and white fencing throughout the property
Amenities of The Pines Event Center:
• Interior features: exposed beams, white reclaimed wood paneling, black windows providing an abundance of natural light, and exposed concrete floors
• Grain Designs sliding barn doors and farmhouse tables
• Outdoor Patio accessible from inside the Event Center; perfect for cocktail hour
• Oversized all-glass garage door to open the venue to the exterior
• Open year-round; complete with heat and A/C
• Built in sound system (with outdoor speakers on the patio!)
• On-Site Bar and bar staffing
• Fully finished interior bathroom facilities
• Commercial prep kitchen
• ADA accessible – all on one level for communal gathering!
The Pines is rentable for all types of private or public functions events: weddings, business gatherings, corporate events, fundraisers, reunions, and special events of all kinds!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
Alyssa Fowler · Getting married on 08/07/2020
The Pines wedding and events center
I loved The Pines. They made us feel so welcomed and it was great!Sent on 04/24/2019
KT · Married on 09/27/2019
Beautiful venue. Accommodating staff. Great experience.
The entire Pines staff helped make our wedding planning easy and organized. We were able to interact as much or as little as we wanted, with their guidance and advice through the whole process. I would absolutely recommend this venue, and hope to attend many more events at The Pines in the future.Sent on 10/04/2019
Molly Brandt · Married on 07/14/2019
We ❤️ The Pines
My husband and I recently got married at The Pines and we would 10/10 recommend them to any couple! Our experience at The Pines included both a stunning venue and top-notch staff. Emily, Neil & The Pines staff are honestly the easiest and most friendly people to work with. From our first contact with them and now beyond our wedding, they have been committed to serving us and making our wedding perfect. You can’t find a better, more beautiful venue in/near Fargo that is air-conditioned and comfortably holds 350+ people.Sent on 07/30/2019
The Pines Weddings & Events Price Rates