Guest Capacity
Venue Setting

About Avalon Events Center

Endless Possibilities

Fargo's newest event center, Avalon Events Center, is located near Fargo's 13th Avenue hotel corridor, represents the ultimate event venue with elegance and charm. The Avalon Events Center combines exceptional service, modern amenities,and intimate enclaves in one dynamic, multi-sensory experience. With 5 ballrooms, more than 18,000 square feet of event space and breakout areas, and a 5,700 square foot exhibition floor in the Millennium Ballroom, your event will not only exceed expectations, but will be supreme to any other. The Avalon Events Center is Fargo's premier event center.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Champagne Toast (1)
Liquor License (1)
Open Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Wow!!! My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Avalon and let me tell you they were absolutely amazing from the first time we stepped foot in there before we knew we would book there all the way up to the point we hopped in the shuttle to take us to the hotel after the reception. The staff had helped us with our booking from day one and always made us feel as though we were in good hands. Not only was the staff professional throughout the entire process but you can tell they truly care about you. Let’s face it getting married is great but some of the process of booking the venue, picking the menu, dj, photographer, and other things that come with planning a wedding can become overwhelming and frustrating! The staff at the Avalon took us through everything step by step and made everything as about as easy as it could get. During the wedding I tried to talk with most of my guests and talked with some even after the wedding and all I heard back from them was how great the food was and that the amount of food served was just incredible. Everything was quality from the soup/salad to the entrees was just out of this world! To go along with the stellar service, great food, and gorgeous venue my husband and I had the time of our lives that we will cherish forever, the price for everything was untouchable compared to any other venue we looked at and I don’t think they would have been nearly as good as the Avalon was. It’s really great to hear your guests talking about how amazing the wedding/reception was days after the actual wedding. If your looking for just an all around great place to have your wedding or reception at PLEASE look no further than the Avalon! I would recommend this place to any couples looking to plan their big day here. Thank you Avalon and thank you to the entire staff for giving us more than we could ever hope for!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding on October 7th in the Dakota Room! Wow! There are so many things to say about this place!! We were able to meet with Brett first to see the building and discuss options for our day. He was very informative and addressed any concerns we had. Of course we booked with them, we immediately fell in love with the room!! When you walk in it takes your breath away!! They also designed the rooms to give you the option of not having any extra decorations and guess what, we didn't. We both agreed adding anything else would take away from the room. The price of the room we had was a steal! We knew exactly what we were paying for, no hidden fees or clauses in the contract! Everything was laid out and easy to understand! Later on we met with Jackie who took over for Brett and she was the best!!! She was so helpful, getting any information we requested and answered any questions we had! We also got to do a taste testing! MOUTH WATERING CHICKEN!!!!!!! We experienced the best chicken we have ever had and our guests agreed! Everyone could not stop talking about the food, so hats off to the kitchen and chef!! Now the day of our wedding came and again wow!! We were approached my one of the managers and he informed us that if there was anything we needed to just ask him or any of the other staff there. The staff was super friendly and very organized!!! Our wedding was perfect!!! Again our guests loved the food! And a bonus was that if there was any extra they donate it!! We had our ceremony and reception here and the staff was very accommodating! Also I must say our bartender was AWESOME!!!! I can't remember his name but he was fantastic!!! I heard a lot of compliments about him!! If anyone is thinking about having their wedding here, DO IT!!! We loved everything about what the Avalon offered!!! We will be recommending them to anyone that asks!! Thank you to Brett, Jackie and the staff that helped make our day perfect!!
-Jeff and Melanie Walker

Photo of Avalon Events Center in Fargo, ND - Head Table
Photo of Avalon Events Center in Fargo, ND - Grease Lightning!
Photo of Avalon Events Center in Fargo, ND - Photo with our Bartender!!
Profile Picture Melanie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Shuttle, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Avalon Events Center Pricing

220x220 sq 1474556979661 avalon2
220x220 sq 1474556986884 avalon3
220x220 sq 1474556997954 avalon4
220x220 sq 1474557007359 avalon5

The Avalon Events Center is definitely one of our favorite venues to work at. From the beautiful venue to the amazing staff and delicious food, you can't go wrong booking a wedding or event there. Pick up the phone and call them now!!!

2525 9th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103   See On Map