About The Photo Booth Lounge

Think irreplaceable, candid, spontaneous memories - the ultimate party favor and crowd pleaser!

We bring the old style photo booth into the 21st century and keep all of the fun!

Part excitment, part photographer, part entertainment…fully funky! What better ice breaker than a state of the art photo booth to get people chatting and having FUN. Use your DJ or MC to remind people about the booth. Our custom photo albums also create the best guest book ever!

Our booth prints UNLIMITED double strips, so your guests have a keepsake. When your guests leave the PhotoBooth Lounge our attendant will paste the other strip in your custom album and your guests leave a special message for you. You can also have your wedding logo or names at the top or bottom of each strip – now that is a real keepsake for your guests.

The keepsake photos are reason enough to consider a photo booth rental for the reception, but they aren’t the only reason. Photo booths do more than take pictures. They create excitement and camaraderie among guests. They break the ice for guests who don’t know each other. They entertain young and old alike. And most importantly for the bride and groom caught in the whirlwind of the day, the booths capture a unique composite portrait of their fun-filled reception that they might never otherwise see.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Westchester

22 Reviews for The Photo Booth Lounge

3.6

0.0

Do not use this vendor. We booked The Photobooth Lounge for our wedding this May and after confirming 2 days before they were a no show the day of. Even worse they never called to cancel. We have reached out multiple times and we still haven't heard from them. I luckily was able to get a refund from my credit card company since the services I paid for were not ever delivered. Horrible.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/31/14, 1 Review
0.0

I apologize if this is misleading as I did not use The Photo Booth Lounge for my wedding, but did want to share a recent experience. We paid Tim Gemelli (Founder of The Photo Booth Lounge) $6K for a 2-day photo booth activation in the lobby at NY Fashion Week for our client. Due to his lack of communication we missed integral deadlines and were unable to use his services on Feb 6 and 7, 2014. And here is the kicker – HE KEPT OUR MONEY! We are boutique PR agency and Tim took our $6,000 and will not give it back. We are currently meeting with our lawyer to take next steps.

Here is the skinny: our client was supposed to host a photo booth as part of their lounge offerings at Fashion Week. There were many details that needed to be confirmed and approved prior to such a large-scale event (which is a $100K+ investment for our client) so that they could build out the area to proper specifications. Since we were unable to get in touch with him or receive responses in a timely manner, we were directed by both the event venue and the client to cancel his services. We were thusly forced to create an entire new event in a short time at a significant cost to our agency. Tim asked us to pay in full as we secured his services for a date less than 30 days out, so we signed a contract and paid in full and then he became unresponsive.

Profile Picture Kim, 2/6/14, 1 Review
0.0

I contracted this vendor for services and unfortunatly had to terminate the contract before the event. Tim, who I presume is the owner of the company lacks customer service skills. He would not hesistate to contact me when it was time for payment but when I would attempt to contact him for questions about my upcoming event he was non-responsive. Once I expressed cancelling my contract with him was when he finally came back to me with excuses and then had the nerve to make it seem like it was my fault and I was not being understanding. I am sorry if I hire you for something I expect responses when I call or email, it is called Customer Service and that is something Mr. Gemelli needs to learn how to do. I would tell anyone out there looking for a photo booth company DO NOT HIRE THIS ONE. He will oversell and underdeliver.

Profile Picture User3717635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1266767390640 bw12
220x220 sq 1266767391015 fundraiser3
220x220 sq 1266767392671 fundraiser6

1 ENDORSEMENT
Having The PhotoBooth Lounge at an event will guarantee fun and excitement for your guests! As a planner, I look for professionalism, reliability and ultimate quality before recommending a vendor to clients. The PhotoBooth Lounge is all of that and more, and on my preferred vendor list!

59 Le Grande Ave #10, Greenwich, CT 06830   See On Map