Sparkle Your Party

New Rochelle, NY View map

Give your wedding a successful start with products from our party rental store in New Rochelle, NY. Sparkle Your Party is a high-end establishment that provides top-quality supplies and rentals to customers in the tri-state area.

Stop by our showroom soon and browse through our unique merchandise to find exactly what you need. From th moment you enter, you will be amazed at the party-like and glamarous setting. We have designed the entire showroom to look as if you have walked into a party, which gives you an idea of how your event will sparkle!

Although our specialties are crystal centerpieces, manzanita trees and ostrich feather arrangements... we also carry party invitations, party favors, decorative candy bars and much more. Convenient rentals of chair and table covers are also available for rent.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chair Covers
Chairs
Decor
Lights
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Chocolate Fountain
Linens

What is the starting price for chairs?

$3
    Rosa Married on 02/16/2013
    Sparkle Your Party helped me plan and coordinate my son's Baptism on 7/20/14 and were, without a doubt the most professional and BEST vendor I have worked with, EVER! Sabrina was so creative, patient and supportive throughout the entire process. I came to her with an idea for the party and she turned it into a breathtaking event. She really made my dream become a reality. My guests were raving about the decorations all night and I already got several calls this on how nice the favors were. I highly recommend Sparkle Your Party for any event need. Move over David Tutera, there's a new sheriff in town ;-)
    xo
    Rosa L.

Deals

Sparkle Your Party 1
Exclusive

50 Gail Dr New Rochelle, NY, 10805
914-235-3131

9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location of (Sparkle Your Party)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding