Oak Park, IL 60304 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,000

About The Petal

Through collaboration with clients, The Petal creates custom designed packages tailored to each individual event. With close attention to detail and incorporating textures every arrangement is a unique expression of beauty.

• MKuzma Designs
rootsoflifephotographymoderneditorial 35 51 923957
amandaandmax 8

2 Reviews for The Petal

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

What can we say? Tajalli (owner and operator of The Petal) is one of a kind. She was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning process. She made beautiful table arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. She has a real talent for this job. You can count yourself lucky to have Tajalli and the rest of The Petal team working for you at your event. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/07/2018

The Petal's reply:

You guys are the best! I'm so lucky to have been able to be a part of your wedding day! xoxo
  • X

Xiao Yan (Catherine) · Married on 05/28/2016

We chose Tajalli (The Petal) for our floral and decor because my first impression of Tajalli was that she is calm and collected in any situation. We are so very thankful that we had her help throughout the wedding planning process. She was also one of the only florists in Chicago, out of the many I spoke to, that did not snicker at my budget. After our initial conversation, she sent some follow-up questions that really showed me that she cared about my cultural background and how it is incorporated into the wedding flowers. She also lessened my stress level and coordinated with both of my venues personally without direction from me. For example, I had a miscommunication with the ceremony venue about set-up time. I told Tajalli about it and she reached out to the coordinator at the Nature Museum and took care of the entire situation for me. Tajalli is extremely detail oriented but also very efficient. She always sent follow up questions to make sure that everything was exactly as I wanted but only after careful evaluation of what has already been discussed.

I did not have a specific color combination for my wedding or for the flowers. I gave Tajalli some photos of flowers I liked and the general colors to avoid for a Chinese wedding. I could not have asked for more gorgeous arrangements. The ceremony arch was so perfect against the backdrop of the Nature Museum. I felt beautiful going down the aisle (thank goodness Tajalli reminded me to hold the bouquet lower). I wanted to move the arch from the ceremony to my reception venue and convert it into a photobooth backdrop. All Tajalli said was “okay, I think I can make that happen” and she did. Thank you so much for making our wedding even more special.

Sent on 07/09/2016

The Petal FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 175
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Sholeh Events, LLC Wedding Planners

I've been working with The Petal for several years now, and she is one of my favorite vendors to work with. She is creative and passionate about creating the best floral designs for each event that she does. I highly recommend The Petal!

• Oak Park, IL, 60304 See on map