Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Paris Officiant

I am Laura Montorio and I would be happy creating a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony for you. I am living in Paris (France), the most romantic city in the world. But I would be also happy to perform your ceremony anywhere else in the world!

As your Paris Officiant I will create together with you a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony how you always imagined it!

You still worry about a location, some flowers, a photographer? I can definitely help you with that and support you planning your big day in Paris.

So let's make your big day memorable!

Follow The Paris Officiant on

64 Reviews for The Paris Officiant

• Mary

Mary Gene Cuyugan · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Best officiant in Paris!

Laura was awesome, we had the best renewal of vows, everything we hoped for and more! Laura was very thoughtful, quick to respond, friendly and warm. She took her time to get to know me and my husband so she can tell our wonderful love story during our renewal. All our guests loved it and commented how heartfelt the ceremony was. If you are thinking of eloping, getting married or having renewal of vows in Paris, Laura is the best person for you, you will not regret it! Thank you for Laura for making our special day extra special and unforgettable!

Sent on 02/15/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Karen! It was wonderful to celebrate your beautiful love story with your vow renewal ceremony and together with your loved ones in Paris (even if the weather was a little challenging;)! I hope our paths will cross again one day!   Laura

Leah Brooks · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Most perfect day!

Laura performed our elopement ceremony in Paris and we truly could not have imagined a more perfect day. Laura was so organized, professional and helpful from the start, offering recommendations of vendors and ceremony locations as we were planning our ceremony from Boston. The day of our ceremony Laura was so warm and welcoming and added personal touches to the ceremony - it felt like we had known each other for years. Can not recommend Laura enough, or speak more highly of her - thank you, Laura!

Sent on 04/20/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah! I am so happy that you experienced an elopement day that you can treasure forever. It was my absolute pleasure to officiate your ceremony and create a moment just for the two of you. I hope our paths will cross again one day and I send you all my best wishes from Paris! Laura

Katie · Married on 02/29/2020

Thank you, Laura, for making our wedding day so special!

Working with Laura for our recent Paris elopement was an absolute dream. She took a lot of care to work with us to write a beautiful ceremony that truly told our unique love story. Laura was also helpful with additional vendors and recommendations. It was truly a one-of-a-kind experience. We are so grateful to her for helping exceed our wildest expectations for our wedding day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your kind words! My absolute pleasure, I am very happy that you enjoyed your elopement day and ceremony in Paris! I wish you both the very best for all the years to come and come back to Paris soon! ,-)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Paris Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 801.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 603.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 280.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Catholic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    Chinese
    English
    French
    German
    Italian

Real Weddings

• Paris, France, FR 0000Z See on map
    0033-0659270719 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Paris Officiant)