Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Paris Officiant

I am Laura Montorio and I would be happy creating a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony for you. I am living in Paris (France), the most romantic city in the world. But I would be also happy to perform your ceremony anywhere else in the world!

As your Paris Officiant I will create together with you a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony how you always imagined it!

You still worry about a location, some flowers, a photographer? I can definitely help you with that and support you planning your big day in Paris.

So let's make your big day memorable!

Follow The Paris Officiant on

62 Reviews for The Paris Officiant

• Mary

Mary Gene Cuyugan · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Best officiant in Paris!

Laura was awesome, we had the best renewal of vows, everything we hoped for and more! Laura was very thoughtful, quick to respond, friendly and warm. She took her time to get to know me and my husband so she can tell our wonderful love story during our renewal. All our guests loved it and commented how heartfelt the ceremony was. If you are thinking of eloping, getting married or having renewal of vows in Paris, Laura is the best person for you, you will not regret it! Thank you for Laura for making our special day extra special and unforgettable!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Katie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Thank you, Laura, for making our wedding day so special!

Working with Laura for our recent Paris elopement was an absolute dream. She took a lot of care to work with us to write a beautiful ceremony that truly told our unique love story. Laura was also helpful with additional vendors and recommendations. It was truly a one-of-a-kind experience. We are so grateful to her for helping exceed our wildest expectations for our wedding day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your kind words! My absolute pleasure, I am very happy that you enjoyed your elopement day and ceremony in Paris! I wish you both the very best for all the years to come and come back to Paris soon! ,-)

Jennifer Dinh · Married on 01/03/2020

Beautiful and Meaningful experience!

Laura was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we cannot express how thankful we are to have her be part of our ceremony. At the end of October, we found out that we are going to have our first child, so we decided to take one last travel trip before having our little one. Paris was what we decided and since we were going into a new chapter of our lives, we wanted to renew our vows.

When we first connected with Laura, she was very sweet in her way of introducing herself and what she had to offer. Strong with communicating with us and providing us thorough information about how the ceremony would be composed of really made us feel at ease, especially being so busy and pregnant right before the ceremony. She also communicated with us during the busy holiday season, which we truly appreciate!

Laura personalized our ceremony with what truly identified as us and was able to add in an extra ritual of a time capsule to give to our little one in the future. Anything and everything you would want to incorporate into your ceremony, Laura seems to accommodate well with that. She truly tries to get to know you as a person and as a couple, which makes the process very unique and meaningful. We would highly recommend Laura to be part of your wedding ceremony as she will create an unforgettable experience and words that will fulfill your dreams. Thank you so much Laura, we truly appreciate everything !

Sent on 01/09/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jennifer! I am truly happy that you enjoyed this special and double celebration: renewal of vows + welcoming your baby - and the items you chose for our time capsule ritual were soooo sweet and meaningful! I feel very lucky that I got to share this special moment with you and I wish you all the love and joy for your growing family! Merci! ;-) Laura

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Paris Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 801.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 603.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 280.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Catholic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    Chinese
    English
    French
    German
    Italian

Real Weddings

• Paris, France, FR 0000Z See on map
    0033-0659270719 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Paris Officiant)