3 bis rue coignet, Lyon, FR FR 0025Z Map · Phone number

About CelebrerLaVie.com

I'm a profesionnal and certified LifeCycle Celebrant® celebrating all life milestones.

I've now more than 8 years experience in bilingual and full English ceremonies - I'm specialized in rituals from all traditions.

I will help your perfect ceremony take form, it's a co-creation. You have full control on your script! I promise it will be beautiful, and something you, your family, and friends will remember forever.

Based in Lyon (France), I’m available for your ceremonies in French Alps, Geneva, Annecy Lake, Burgundy and Lyon area. I'm thrilled to offer bilingual ceremonies French/English, French/German or French/Dutch.

Visit my website www.celebrerlavie.com or my www.facebook.com/ceremonies.laiques

Follow CelebrerLaVie.com on

1 User photo

CelebrerLaVie.com 1

Kathryn · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful lay ceremony

Solange crafted for us a beautiful, personal ceremony, tailored specifically to our tastes. She did a wonderful job with the presentation and coordination during the ceremony itself. All of this is particularly remarkable because of the short turnaround time we asked her to work with. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/23/2019

CelebrerLaVie.com's reply:

Meeting you was a real pleasure; taking up the challenge of the short time to weave your ceremony, a great motivation - thank you for that.

David Bordas · Married on 06/08/2019

Unique, Intimate, Wonderful

We married in June 2019 with the wonderful Solange as our celebrant. During our first Skype call her warmth, charm and professionalism shone through and we knew immediately that she would be the perfect match for our wedding celebration. In the run up to our big day Solange was always available to guide us through the process, agreeing to meet us when we visited the venue and doing a rehearsal with us the day before. The wedding itself was deeply moving, Solange facilitated us without imposing herself, a warm trusting presence that gave us and our guests a special day to remember. Many of our guests said it was the most moving wedding they had ever attended, complimenting Solange, and there wasn’t a dry eye in the place after our first kiss. Solange, Bernard, thank you for helping us achieve our dream of a unique, intimate and wonderful day. David & John

Sent on 07/30/2019
    CelebrerLaVie.com 2

CelebrerLaVie.com's reply:

Thank you so much David & John for this lovely review. It was a very moving wedding ceremony indeed. I wish you a happy life together based on the depth and strength of your moving vows exchange.

Jack Wilson · Married on 08/03/2018

Great day!

We were delighted with our choice of asking Solange to conduct our wedding ceremony in Annecy. We really feel that Solange took the time to listen to how we wanted the ceremony to take place and to learn about our relationship and she was able to convey this to the guests in a professional and warm manner. We felt like we had total control of our wedding ceremony while having someone experienced to ask questions to if needed.

The fact that she made jokes, told anecdotes about us and brought across her good humour as well as her ability to reunite the two families who didn’t speak the same language by conducting the ceremony in both French and English really ensured it was memorable for everyone present.

Sent on 10/22/2018

CelebrerLaVie.com's reply:

You and Audrey are so adorable, it was a great pleasure for me to accompany you through this important passage of life: your wedding - It was a pleasure , thank you for this nice and lovely review.

CelebrerLaVie.com FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 950.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 104.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 20.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

• A Harpist in Paris
    A Harpist in Paris Wedding Musicians

It was a pleasure for me to work with Solange "Celebrer la Vie", on a boat on the River Seine, with a view on the Eiffel Tower ! Solange is very professionnal and speaks many languages, she is a nice person too. I highly recommand her !

• 3 bis rue coignet LYON See on map