5 -7 Rue de la Comete,, Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Ruffled By Grace

Rev. Wahila is an ordained pastor (Presbyterian Church, USA) and professional officiant performing wedding blessings, elopements, vow renewals, and family ceremonies in Paris, France, and around the world. She is the owner and creator of Ruffled By Grace: Paris Wedding Blessings, specializing in bespoke wedding ceremonies, elopements, and vow renewals. She has curated a team of professionals that will bring creativity, imagination and professionalism to your special day.

Follow Ruffled By Grace on

Blessing of the rings.
Blessing of the rings.
Joyful in all my work.
Joyful in all my work.
Paris is always a good idea for a wedding!
Paris is always a good idea for a wedding!
Creative ceremonies are a must!
Creative ceremonies are a must!
Stunning locations throughout Paris welcome you.
Stunning locations throughout Paris welcome you.
6c4c9639dead9297 AnaKat 48

Ruffled By Grace 7
  • Sara

Sara Wonser · Married on 09/12/2019

Exceeded All Expectations

I'm so happy I stumbled upon Ruffled by Grace. Michelle made the process of eloping so much easier. Not only did she created a personalized, beautiful and meaningful ceremony for us that far exceeded our expectations, but she also put us in touch with other vendors for our big day. We had an incredible photographer (www.missparisphoto.com) and a beautiful bouquet all thanks to her! I have no doubt anyone she recommends would be equally great to work with. She truly enjoys helping people celebrate their love and goes out of her way to do it in a way that suits the couple.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Ruffled By Grace 8
    Ruffled By Grace 9
    Ruffled By Grace 10
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 05/26/2019

The best decision we made, besides deciding to get married.

When we decided to get married in France, we knew were tackling a pretty big task. I wanted to make it as simple as possible by having a ceremony at the house we rented and doing all the other things- video, photography, hair, makeup, etc.- with the help of our families. However, the only thing we couldn't do ourselves was the ceremony. We both really wanted a ceremony that blended traditional and modern, religious and spiritual elements. After some initial searching on French websites, we thought maybe we were asking the impossible, but then I came across the reviews of Michelle on this website. She was very responsive to my initial emails, and her professionalism and warmth were so clear even through emails that I felt confident booking her right away. I think both my now husband and I would agree that we're so incredibly happy with that decision. Michelle was so easy to communicate with, and not only did she really get to know us through questionnaires and Facetime meetings, but she helped guide us towards the best possible ceremony. The day of the wedding was SO stressful, but I felt more relaxed as soon as Michelle arrived- she came all the way down to Avignon from Paris.

The ceremony she performed for us was absolutely PERFECT. I mean genuinely perfect. Everything Michelle said in her homily and all the little additions to the ceremony were perfectly tailored to us, and I don't think there was a dry eye anywhere among us or our family members. She made everyone feel welcome and included in the ceremony, and her words made the moment feel truly momentous and special. Every single one of our family members told me multiple times that day how much they loved Michelle and the ceremony. I'm so glad we have it on video, because it is a memory I want to cherish forever. Whatever it is you need for your wedding in France, Michelle will deliver, and using her as your officiant will be the second best thing you do.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ruffled By Grace's reply:

My goodness, your kind words made me tear up! It was just a huge privilege to bless you on your wedding day. I loved your family, and the excitement that came with planning a ceremony for "everyone" that also included modern elements like the ring warming as well as more traditional elements like Holy Communion. Thank you times a million for this honor.

Kelly Conlon - White · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Brilliant

I'm not sure where to even begin. Michelle Wahila of Ruffled by Grace is an incredible little sprite of a woman who loves what she does for couples traveling to Paris from around the world. Michelle's enthusiasm, demeanor, willingness to go the extra mile and dedication to making your day as special and complete as possible is truly unmatched! From the very first email exchange, I knew I wanted Michelle to be a part of my wedding. She unbelievably responsive with even the smallest of questions. Her recommendations are spot on. Her willingness to jump in and help with preparations (especially when you're out of the country) is simply a Godsend. Michelle's ability to take the words from your questionnaire and build them into a wedding ceremony that brings tears to not only your eyes but to that of strangers simply passing by is something you will treasure for the rest of your life. Her eyes and giant smile during your ceremony will show you just how much she truly does care. I only wish I could fly her to the States to officiate over my children's weddings as she did for our wedding on October 5, 2019 in Paris. Michelle is a remarkable woman who has definitely allowed her faith and commitment lead her to the perfect profession. She is a blessing! Kelly & Mark White, Florida

Sent on 10/10/2019

• In which states are you licensed? NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Romantic Portraits Paris
    Romantic Portraits Paris Wedding Photographers

Michelle is a joy to be around. She is kind and full of love and brings something extra to ceremonies with her genuine excitement for the love couples share. She goes the extra step to always make ceremonies as special and to the clients needs as possible. If I could I would work with her for all ceremonies.

• 5 -7 Rue de la Comete, Paris See on map