5 -7 Rue de la Comete,, Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Ruffled By Grace

Rev. Wahila is an ordained pastor (Presbyterian Church, USA) and professional officiant performing wedding blessings, elopements, vow renewals, and family ceremonies in Paris, France, and around the world. She is the owner and creator of Ruffled By Grace: Paris Wedding Blessings, specializing in bespoke wedding ceremonies, elopements, and vow renewals. She has curated a team of professionals that will bring creativity, imagination and professionalism to your special day.

Follow Ruffled By Grace on

Blessing of the rings.
Blessing of the rings.
Joyful in all my work.
Joyful in all my work.
Paris is always a good idea for a wedding!
Paris is always a good idea for a wedding!
Creative ceremonies are a must!
Creative ceremonies are a must!
Stunning locations throughout Paris welcome you.
Stunning locations throughout Paris welcome you.
6c4c9639dead9297 AnaKat 48

Ruffled By Grace 6
Ruffled By Grace 7
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 05/26/2019

The best decision we made, besides deciding to get married.

When we decided to get married in France, we knew were tackling a pretty big task. I wanted to make it as simple as possible by having a ceremony at the house we rented and doing all the other things- video, photography, hair, makeup, etc.- with the help of our families. However, the only thing we couldn't do ourselves was the ceremony. We both really wanted a ceremony that blended traditional and modern, religious and spiritual elements. After some initial searching on French websites, we thought maybe we were asking the impossible, but then I came across the reviews of Michelle on this website. She was very responsive to my initial emails, and her professionalism and warmth were so clear even through emails that I felt confident booking her right away. I think both my now husband and I would agree that we're so incredibly happy with that decision. Michelle was so easy to communicate with, and not only did she really get to know us through questionnaires and Facetime meetings, but she helped guide us towards the best possible ceremony. The day of the wedding was SO stressful, but I felt more relaxed as soon as Michelle arrived- she came all the way down to Avignon from Paris.

The ceremony she performed for us was absolutely PERFECT. I mean genuinely perfect. Everything Michelle said in her homily and all the little additions to the ceremony were perfectly tailored to us, and I don't think there was a dry eye anywhere among us or our family members. She made everyone feel welcome and included in the ceremony, and her words made the moment feel truly momentous and special. Every single one of our family members told me multiple times that day how much they loved Michelle and the ceremony. I'm so glad we have it on video, because it is a memory I want to cherish forever. Whatever it is you need for your wedding in France, Michelle will deliver, and using her as your officiant will be the second best thing you do.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ruffled By Grace's reply:

My goodness, your kind words made me tear up! It was just a huge privilege to bless you on your wedding day. I loved your family, and the excitement that came with planning a ceremony for "everyone" that also included modern elements like the ring warming as well as more traditional elements like Holy Communion. Thank you times a million for this honor.

Travis Jones · Married on 05/02/2019

10-year Vow Renewal

My wife and I were able to plan out 10-year vow renewal with Michelle. She was very detailed and thoughtful during the entire planning process. During the ceremony it was obvious that the prep work was completed. The ceremony was so on point I am glad I did not wrote my own vows as her own words were able to capture everything I wanted to say and more.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Ruffled By Grace 8
    Ruffled By Grace 9
    Ruffled By Grace 10

Ruffled By Grace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such fun to help plan this day for you, and to write your ceremony. I loved telling your love story from your perspective too! This was such a special day. Thanks so much for trusting me with your love story and your vow renewal. It was a pleasure.
  • Leah

Leah Talley · Married on 02/14/2019

I can't say enough good things about Michelle!

Do not hesitate. Michelle will make your day!
    With less than three weeks before our Paris elopement, Michelle pulled off a miracle and connected us with an absolutely wonderful hair/makeup artist, florist, and an equally noteworthy photographer! She even picked up the bouquet the day of the ceremony for us. She was very responsive, organized, and engaging from the beginning. She got to know us very quickly through a thorough questionnaire, offered many choices for the ring exchange verbiage, and made sure we were comfortable with everything. Morning of the ceremony she even texted me "Happy Wedding Day". The ceremony was perfectly unique and personal with every detail we provided. I'll never forget Michelle and the joy she brought to our special day.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Ruffled By Grace 11
    Ruffled By Grace 12
    Ruffled By Grace 13

Ruffled By Grace's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and this review! Oh my goodness, my heart is bursting. I wish you so so much happiness for your life together. Thank you for the privilege of officiating your wedding ceremony.

Award

• In which states are you licensed? NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Romantic Portraits Paris
    Romantic Portraits Paris Wedding Photographers

Michelle is a joy to be around. She is kind and full of love and brings something extra to ceremonies with her genuine excitement for the love couples share. She goes the extra step to always make ceremonies as special and to the clients needs as possible. If I could I would work with her for all ceremonies.

• 5 -7 Rue de la Comete, Paris See on map