The Paris Officiant Reviews

64 Reviews for The Paris Officiant

• Mary

Mary Gene Cuyugan · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Best officiant in Paris!

Laura was awesome, we had the best renewal of vows, everything we hoped for and more! Laura was very thoughtful, quick to respond, friendly and warm. She took her time to get to know me and my husband so she can tell our wonderful love story during our renewal. All our guests loved it and commented how heartfelt the ceremony was. If you are thinking of eloping, getting married or having renewal of vows in Paris, Laura is the best person for you, you will not regret it! Thank you for Laura for making our special day extra special and unforgettable!

Sent on 02/15/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Karen! It was wonderful to celebrate your beautiful love story with your vow renewal ceremony and together with your loved ones in Paris (even if the weather was a little challenging;)! I hope our paths will cross again one day!   Laura

Leah Brooks · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Most perfect day!

Laura performed our elopement ceremony in Paris and we truly could not have imagined a more perfect day. Laura was so organized, professional and helpful from the start, offering recommendations of vendors and ceremony locations as we were planning our ceremony from Boston. The day of our ceremony Laura was so warm and welcoming and added personal touches to the ceremony - it felt like we had known each other for years. Can not recommend Laura enough, or speak more highly of her - thank you, Laura!

Sent on 04/20/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah! I am so happy that you experienced an elopement day that you can treasure forever. It was my absolute pleasure to officiate your ceremony and create a moment just for the two of you. I hope our paths will cross again one day and I send you all my best wishes from Paris! Laura

Katie · Married on 02/29/2020

Thank you, Laura, for making our wedding day so special!

Working with Laura for our recent Paris elopement was an absolute dream. She took a lot of care to work with us to write a beautiful ceremony that truly told our unique love story. Laura was also helpful with additional vendors and recommendations. It was truly a one-of-a-kind experience. We are so grateful to her for helping exceed our wildest expectations for our wedding day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your kind words! My absolute pleasure, I am very happy that you enjoyed your elopement day and ceremony in Paris! I wish you both the very best for all the years to come and come back to Paris soon! ,-)

Chelsea Patron · Married on 02/11/2020

Elopement Ceremony in Paris

Laura is the absolute best! Being from out of the country we were lost and didn’t know where to start. Laura walked us through the entire process including providing references (great ones!) for a photographer and florist. The weather was a bit unpredictable and Laura was incredibly flexible for us and changed dates last minute so we could have better weather. I am so thankful to have found and worked with Laura. She made this overwhelming process so easy and near effortless. I can’t thank her enough and highly recommend choosing Laura for your next event.

Sent on 02/29/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

That's so sweet, Chelsea, thank you so much! It was my absolute pleasure to officiate your elopement ceremony and help you preparing your special day in Paris! It was wonderful to share this magical moment with you at the Eiffel Tower - and you were both so brave facing the cold! ;-) I send you all my best wishes, Laura

Jennifer Dinh · Married on 01/03/2020

Beautiful and Meaningful experience!

Laura was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we cannot express how thankful we are to have her be part of our ceremony. At the end of October, we found out that we are going to have our first child, so we decided to take one last travel trip before having our little one. Paris was what we decided and since we were going into a new chapter of our lives, we wanted to renew our vows.

When we first connected with Laura, she was very sweet in her way of introducing herself and what she had to offer. Strong with communicating with us and providing us thorough information about how the ceremony would be composed of really made us feel at ease, especially being so busy and pregnant right before the ceremony. She also communicated with us during the busy holiday season, which we truly appreciate!

Laura personalized our ceremony with what truly identified as us and was able to add in an extra ritual of a time capsule to give to our little one in the future. Anything and everything you would want to incorporate into your ceremony, Laura seems to accommodate well with that. She truly tries to get to know you as a person and as a couple, which makes the process very unique and meaningful. We would highly recommend Laura to be part of your wedding ceremony as she will create an unforgettable experience and words that will fulfill your dreams. Thank you so much Laura, we truly appreciate everything !

Sent on 01/09/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jennifer! I am truly happy that you enjoyed this special and double celebration: renewal of vows + welcoming your baby - and the items you chose for our time capsule ritual were soooo sweet and meaningful! I feel very lucky that I got to share this special moment with you and I wish you all the love and joy for your growing family! Merci! ;-) Laura
  • Lovely

Lovely Ll · Married on 01/02/2020

Best in Paris!

If you're looking for a celebrant, look no further than Laura. Highly experienced, friendly, professional, thoughtful & just all round lovely. Laura made everything very easy. Responded efficiently to emails & on the day was cool, calm & collected. What Laura had put together for our ceremony, vows & the reading Laura picked was heartfelt & perfect for us. We would definitely recommend Laura as the celebrant for your ceremony!

Sent on 02/15/2020

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Loretta, I really appreciate it and I had a wonderful time celebrating your elopement ceremony together with your loved ones - and the Eiffel Tower! ;-) I wish you both all the best for your shared future and send you much love from Paris, Laura
  • Audrey

Audrey Graven · Married on 10/22/2019

Paris elopement

When my fiancé and I discussed the idea of eloping for our wedding, we weren’t really sure where to start. I ended up finding Laura on Instagram and quickly fell in love with her style and her promise for couples’ elopement. I had a lot of questions and Laura was very responsive and gave clear thorough answers, making our decision so simple. Weeks before the ceremony we were in constant communication on the date, time, where to meet, and she gave several tips for us as we have never been to Paris before. Laura had us complete a questionnaire in advance so she could write a special ceremony unique to our story - I was very impressed with how well written and meaningful our ceremony was. Laura was so warm and welcoming, and had thoughtful touches to make the experience a real dream for us. I couldn’t give enough compliments to Laura, and I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Audrey! I am so happy that you liked your elopement ceremony and that you enjoyed your elopement day in Paris! It was my absolute pleasure to finally meet you both in person and to share this beautiful, romantic and mysterious (because of the foggy weather;) morning at the Eiffel Tower to celebrate your love! Thank you so much for your trust! I wish you both a shared future filled with lots of love, joy and happiness! Much love from Paris, Laura
  • Reyn

Reyn Libed · Married on 09/12/2019

Personable and fantastic to work with

Laura was more than we could have hoped for. She was personable, on top of deadlines, and took time to understand what we wanted in a service. She was great at making sure the day went exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 09/29/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Reyn! I makes me truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your elopement and ceremony in Paris and I wish you both all the very best for your share future! I send you much love from Paris, Laura
  • Nicole

Nicole Puzio · Married on 08/07/2019

Wonderful Day & Memory

Laura really made the day and moment very special. She was very easy and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole, I am so happy that you ans Sarah enjoyed your commitment ceremony at the Tuilerie Gardens! I send you both much love from Paris! Laura
  • Micha

Micha Woods · Married on 07/05/2019

Laura is THE best!

I’d book Laura again and again! She is responsive and she was able to help me plan my vow renewal with ease. I had no worries. I booked her a year in advance because from our first conversation I could tell that she had positive energy. Our ceremony was very personal due in part mainly to her. It’s been two weeks exactly and I’m still on cloud 9. Merci Beaucoup, Laura!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Micha, I really appreciate your kind words and I am happy that you liked your vow renewal ceremony - and I am still raving about your personal vows, they were soooo cool, including all these quotes from your favorite songs! ;-) I wish you both the very best for the next 20 and many more years of marriage! xoxo, Laura
  • Louisa

Louisa Gallagher · Married on 07/02/2019

Exceeded All Expectations

When we decided that we were going to renew our vows in Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary, I began to research what was available to make our day special. Living in the US, I scoured the internet and stumbled upon The Paris Officiant. After our initial email, I immediately knew Laura was going to be the perfect match for us! Her timely, kind and concise responses to my many, many questions put our minds at ease.

Laura provided us with an incredibly meaningful and intimate ceremony. Laura incorporated our children and a Celtic hand-fasting ritual into the traditional ceremony and made it so very personal. Beautiful French poems intermingled with anecdotes from our life story made it absolutely beautiful. Laura also assisted with recommending a florist and a photographer, both of whom were amazing! Without hesitation we would recommend The Paris Officiant to anyone requiring a professional officiant for their special day in Paris!

Sent on 07/14/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Louisa, I am very touched by your kind words and it was my absolute pleasure to celebrate with you both and with your beautiful children your renewal of vows at the Eiffel Tower! And it was such a lovely idea to surprise your husband with the handfasting ritual! ;-) Thank you for letting me be part of this special day and I wish you another 25 years and more full of love and joy together! I hope our paths will cross again one day! Laura
  • Ellen

Ellen Winter · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful bilingual ceremony

Laura was fantastic to work with. Offering our service in English and German for our guests. The ceremony was perfectly timed and heart felt and interesting for not only my partner and I but all of our guests. She has a great way of introducing everyone into your love story as well as keeping the classic flow of a ceremony.

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Ellen, vielen lieben Dank! I appreciate your kind words and I am very happy that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding ceremony. And it was really lovely that your loved ones agreed to contribute to your ceremony by writing and reading poems for you! Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! I wish you both all the very best for your shared future! Laura

Mikhail Cluff · Married on 06/28/2019

Dreams Do Come True

We (a couple from South Africa) got married on the 28th of June 2019 and it was all a dream come true thanks to Laura. She was professional and exceptionally brilliant in her services and personally I'd say the best voice tone to conduct a wedding ceremony.
    Laura made us feel comfortable and tailored everything according to our specifications.
    Merci for making our wedding day so special and memorable Laura.

Sent on 07/14/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Mikhail, I am very happy that you both enjoyed your ceremony and elopement day in Paris! It was an absolute pleasure to finally celebrate your love together with your loved ones! I wish you all the very best for your shared future! Laura

Nikki N · Married on 06/15/2019

A perfect wedding ceremony in the romantic City of Light!

Thank you Laura for our perfect, romantic wedding ceremony in the City of Light!

We booked Laura as our Paris Wedding Officiant in June 2019 and were so impressed with her level of professionalism and service. Laura’s attention to detail and personal touches made our wedding day unique and extra special. She is also a very lovely person and wonderful communicator. We couldn’t be happier with our beautiful wedding ceremony!

We would highly recommend Laura Montorio to anyone interested in planning an unforgettable Paris wedding experience.

Sent on 08/11/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Nikki! I am happy that you liked your ceremony! It was my absolute pleasure to celebrate your wedding with you and your wonderful guests at the Medici Fountain and also to incorporate a handfasting ritual into your ceremony. I wish you both all the very best for your shared future and I hope our paths will cross again when you'll be back in Paris one day!
  • Fiona

Fiona Zhang · Married on 06/03/2019

Wow - what an incredible experience...

There are no words. There are no words to describe the eternal gratitude we have for Laura. We have already decided to celebrate our 10 year anniversary by renewing our vows with her - a promise we intend to keep. From the moment we met, it was as if we had been long time friends coming together again. To say that we were nervous is a huge understatement, but Laura’s calming presence and elegant demeanour allowed us to simply be in the moment. We never once felt judged, rushed, or pressured. In fact, a wave of relief and excitement flooded over me when she ran over and hugged us hello for the first time. This is it - we’re finally getting married! Laura made the entire experience breathtakingly beautiful, ever so loving, and absolutely unforgettable. She is a pure romantic, and her love for love is truly awe-inspiring. Her passion translated melodically into our ceremony and she flawlessly represented the depth of our relationship for us to reflect on. Our elopement was just the two of us, but it felt like we were surrounded by adoring friends who would do exactly what Laura did - genuinely celebrate us and cheer us on. For such a small gathering, boy, were we LOUD and having the time of our lives! By the end of it, saying goodbye to Laura left me in tears. We are grateful that we chose her to play such an important role in our once-in-a-lifetime, extraordinarily special day. I will forever be singing her praises from the rooftop. From the very bottom of our hearts, merci Laura.

Sent on 06/15/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci infiniment, Fiona & Lawrence, I am very touched by your kinds words! I am soooo happy that you had a wonderful elopement day in Paris and enjoyed your ceremony! It was such a pleasure and so so much fun to finally meet you both and to share this important moment with you in this gorgeous and intimate room in the Ritz that you chose and that provided us the perfect love-celebration-bubble! ;-) I would have loved to have more time with the two of you and you definitely have to let me know when you are back in Paris!!! I can't wait to see you again - latest for your 10 year vow renewal (June 3rd, 2029 is hereby booked! ;)

Craig Spence · Married on 05/26/2019

Laura made our special day absolutely magical!

WOW!!! Laura is amazing, she more than exceeded our expectations! From the moment my wife Lauren and I made contact with Laura to organise our wedding in Paris she was friendly, helpful and always quick to reply with all the questions we had. As we were organising our wedding in Paris from Australia we had to rely on her quite a bit for assistance & advice on other suppliers etc to use on our big day and she always gave us lots of options.

Leading up to our big day, she made regular contact with us to make sure that we were ready, our personal vows were written and also to make sure she could ensure our ceremony was customised for us and our love story.

On the day of our wedding Laura was warm, friendly just absolutely lovely and it actually felt like we had known her for years. The ceremony she created for us was incredible, the thought she put into it to ensure the whole ceremony reflected us and our love story was beautiful.

Lauren & I had decided to write our love stories separate to then send them through to Laura and the way she brought them together was awesome. She even incorporated a French song into our ceremony and we said ‘I do’ in French & English. All these small touches that Laura incorporated made our day absolutely magical, we can't thank her enough.

Sent on 06/09/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Lauren & Craig! It was my absolute pleasure creating your personal wedding ceremony for you including your love story, your favorite song and your beautiful vows! And I am glad that I was of help when you were planning your big day from afar and so happy to have finally meet you in person in Paris and to have shared this beautiful morning with you both! All the very best & see you soon again in Paris! ;-)
  • Neeka

Neeka Johnson · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Laura definitely EXCEEDED our expectations. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Arranging a wedding in France from USA was very overwhelming but Laura made the entire process very easy. She’s very friendly and kind-hearted. Her communication and delivery was extraordinary. She even went out of her way to blend in with our wedding colors and looked BEAUTIFUL. Most importantly she made sure our vows were special for us. For that, Laura will always have a special place in our hearts. This review doesn’t even amount to how special she made our day. Everyone raved about her afterwards. I would recommend her to anyone any day of the week! Thank you so much! We will forever be grateful.

Sent on 05/16/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Neeka, I truly appreciate it! It was such a pleasure to finally meet you both and your amazing friends and families to celebrate your wedding at the Eiffel Tower - and I am so happy that the weather was cooperating! You were all absolutely gorgeous and it was great to share this special moment with you! See you soon again in Paris I hope!
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 03/29/2019

The most beautiful ceremony we could have dreamed of

We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Laura and having her as our wedding officiant in Paris last week. From the offset Laura was a dream to work with! Her incredibly helpful emails and insightful planning along with what can only be described as the most beautiful and thoughtful ceremony she conducted on our actual wedding day last week was overwhelming and more than myself and my husband could ever wish for. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Laura for your wedding in Paris, for me the French poetry and personal touches Laura added to our ceremony made it very special. If we could do it all again we would be contacting the Paris Officiant right away!

Sent on 04/05/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Gemma! I appreciate your kind words and I am very happy that you liked your wedding ceremony! It was such a pleasure to finally meet you both and your wonderful families and friends and to share this special moment on this beautiful spring afternoon with you in Bois de Boulogne in Paris! I wish you both all the best for your shared future and I hope to see you again in Paris one day! ;-)
  • LAURA

Laura Hyland · Married on 01/03/2019

The best - no doubt about it

Laura - The Paris Officiant made our wedding ceremony in Paris special and unforgettable. It was the best day of our lives, and the most emotional. Laura made sure we were both comfortable and ready on the day, before starting the ceremony. Her unique ceremony which she planned for us is hard to forget, from her smile and joyful presence, to her knowledge of Paris, to her beautiful words. The whole ceremony was perfect. She filled our ceremony with laughter, happy tears and joy. She connected deeply with us and and told our love story. Laura also talked about Paris, the special place we chose as our wedding destination. The ceremony was a breeze, and the whole time, my husband and I could just feel the love. From my first email, sent all the way from Australia - Laura made everything easy - I didn't have to worry about a thing. Laura loves love. You can see it on her face. She is the perfect person to have by your side on your special day 110%!! Also - Laura even took photos of us after the ceremony and sent them to me later - I didn't even have to ask her! It helped so much as the professional photos were not ready as it was still my wedding day! Laura's quick thinking meant I had a photo to send family and friends back in Australia that night. Thank you Laura, you are the best. If I could give 10 stars - I would! xxx From Laura and Dan Perth Western Australia.

Sent on 01/20/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura, for your lovely words! It makes me happy to know that you had a fantastic elopement day in Paris and that I was able to contribute a bit! ;-) It was my pleasure finally meeting you both and sharing this wonderful moment by the Eiffel Tower to celebrate your love with your wedding ceremony! I wish you both only the very best for your shared future and I hope that our paths will cross again one day! 😊 Much love, Laura
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth McNulty · Married on 12/31/2018

Dux New Yorkers in Paris!

Laura is Amazing! From my first interaction with her I knew we were in good hands. Laura was very helpful to provide ceremony options and locations for us and very responsive even with planning with a 6 hour time difference. The detail she put into everything, put me at ease. Once we decided on the type of ceremony Laura was able to take my personal vows and incorporate them beautifully in our ceremony. We had a winter outdoor ceremony and Laura was in contact up to the day to make sure everything was still as planned and she was flexible if we needed to go in doors. Luckily we were able to have our original location and when we arrived Laura was ready and waiting for us. Laura has a friendly warmth to her and you can tell she loves what she does. She made our ceremony memorable by the French touches and personalized detail, and it made such an impact for us. I highly recommend her for anyone getting married in Paris!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Elizabeth, I truly appreciate your kind words! It was lovely to finally meet the two of you in Paris and to celebrate your love on New Years Eve - the perfect moment for new beginnings! I am happy that you liked your elopement ceremony - and also that the weather was cooperating!   I wish you both all the love in the world and I hope to see you again in Paris one day!

Mary Beth · Married on 11/11/2018

So thankful for Laura!

Laura was absolutely amazing! She communicated wonderfully throughout the whole process, with us and our friends who performed readings during the ceremony. The guests loved the ceremony, loved the French touches, and admitted it was one of the best they'd been to. Even though she does this dozens of times a year (if not more), she makes your ceremony feel special. We always felt in capable hands with Laura, and that is priceless when it comes to your wedding! Her experience, calm demeanor, and genuine happiness for your big day made her the perfect choice for us. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary Beth! I am glad that you and your guests liked the ceremony and it was a pleasure creating your wedding ceremony together with you both and your friends - how lovely that they agreed to contribute! Thanks for letting me be part of your special day!

Milena · Married on 10/20/2018

The best officiant in paris!

If you're looking for a Paris officiant, look no further! We came across Laura's website through google and decided to book her for our Paris ceremony. We could not be any happier that we chose her! Laura put in great effort to get to know us as a couple long before we flew to Paris, from California, for our ceremony. We assumed our ceremony would be short and sweet, with a typical wedding ceremony speech by the officiant. Wow, were we wrong! The ceremonial speech Laura put together for our ceremony was unbelievable! There were so many times during the ceremony that we laughed, nodded along and were thinking "wow she totally nailed it!" It was like she knew us for years and had put together the most personal and accurate speech for us. It was a wonderful length and I didn't feel rushed or that it was over in 2 seconds. It was very heartfelt and meaningful. Also, I have to include how flexible and accommodating Laura was when we ran into a small hiccup the day of our ceremony. My husband's suit was at the dry cleaner and they had not opened when we needed the suit in time for the ceremony. Laura was so kind to allow us to be an hour and a half late, so we could get his suit from the cleaner when they opened! She also calmed all of my pre ceremony nerves and felt just like a sister. She is just the best! The icing on the cake is that Laura beautifully prints the ceremony for you to keep. We brought it home to show our family and friends, and will soon have it framed to remember the day forever. We cannot thank Laura enough for creating the most perfect day and ceremony for us! She is the sweetest woman and was so kind, calming, and fun to work with. We highly highly recommend The Paris Officiant! You will not be disappointed when you choose her!

Sent on 06/05/2019

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Milena, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I am really touched and very happy that you enjoyed your elopement ceremony! Thank you for letting me be part of your special day - it was my absolute pleasure to meet the two of you finally in person, to be a witness of your beautiful love story and create a moment to join your lives together! I wish you both a shared future filled with love and joy and many beautiful moment! And I hope our paths will cross again one day! ;-) xoxo, Laura
  • Nastacia

Nastacia Hill · Married on 10/08/2018

Laura made sure our elopement was unforgettable!

Laura is amazing! When we first reached out to her for questions about the elopement packages she was so quick to respond and answered all of the questions we had about the process. A few months later we finally decided to move forward with a Parisian elopement and contacted Laura to see if she was still available, and thankfully she still was. On the morning of our wedding Laura made sure that everything went smoothly She was so friendly and welcoming. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Laura as my officiant EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Sent on 11/02/2018

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Nastacia! I am happy that you enjoyed your elopement in Paris and it was wonderful to spend this magical morning together with you both and your lovely families! I wish you both all the very best for your shared future!
  • Alexandre

Alexandre Guinot · Married on 10/05/2018

A perfect ceremony

It was a pleasure working with Laura. She was extremely professional before and during the ceremony. We could exchange with her through Skype then via email in order to give her all the information about who we are as a couple and what we are expecting from the ceremony. As we had a bilingual wedding, we had a translator and Laura coordinated with her perfectly. All our guests and the other people we worked with (photographer, DJ, ...) told us that this was an excellent ceremony. Thank you Laura for being part of our special day!

Sent on 10/21/2018

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Merci beaucoup, Alexandre! The pleasure was all mine: I was glad to create your wedding ceremony together with you both by including the time capsule ritual and your beautiful love story and by working together with your cousin for the translation! I wish you both much love for your shared future!

Rebecca Vasak · Married on 10/04/2018

Laura made our elopement special and seamless!

We were so happy with Laura, and would happily recommend her to anybody! From the first moment we decided an elopement was right for us, we reached out to Laura and immediately felt at ease. She assisted us with everything from hotel recommendations, locations, photographer, hair and makeup artists, writing our vows, sunset times, honestly we could not have done it without her. We were able to speak over the phone before confirming our date and it made us feel so much more confident since we were planning the ceremony from Los Angeles.

Due to our flight cancellation, we had to reschedule our ceremony twice, and Laura made us feel at ease by accommodating our shifting schedule when everything else was beyond our control. For that, we will forever be thankful!

The ceremony she prepared was thoughtful and personalized. You can tell that Laura loves what she does, and treats every ceremony with the individual care you would hope for on such a special day.

We hope that Laura is still doing this in 10 years so we can celebrate with a vow renewal!

Sent on 10/25/2018

The Paris Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words, Rebecca! I am so glad that you both made it to Paris in the end and that we were so lucky to enjoy a beautiful and sunny autumn day for your ceremony in Parc Monceau! It was such a pleasure to finally meet you and I can't wait to see you again latest in 10 years for your wedding vow renewal - or maybe already before in Paris or L.A.! ;-)