1702 18th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Map · Phone number

About The Padre Hotel

Welcome to the Padre Hotel. Named “One of the Most Unique Hotels in the West” by Sunset Magazine, the iconic Padre Hotel will charm you with its unique blend of yesteryear and today. Whether you envision a celebration that is traditional or trendsetting, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, in a lushly appointed dining room or on a cityscape rooftop, we will give you unlimited options to create your perfect day.

Follow The Padre Hotel on

padre2
afca29fba9dd68ca 1435076933995 padre5

2 Reviews for The Padre Hotel

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2017

I absolutely loved having my wedding at The Padre. My bar tender for the reception, her name is Brandi, she was absolutely amazing!! When I was stressing out over something, she was right there handing me a drink to calm my nerves. She is the BEST!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Amazing hotel! The front desk was very helpful and friendly. Recently had our wedding on the Fire prairie patio on October 18th. From the moment we came in to speak with the organizer to the moment we checked out I felt like everything was under control. Our organizer Chelsea was so much fun and understood we didn't want a fancy wedding, just very relaxed and chill pretty much, and that is exactly what we wanted. I will admit, she was a little hard to get a hold of at times, at one time in the very beginning of the planning stage I did have to call the hotel to complain a little (my one and only time turning bridezilla lol), but with how many people get married/have events at The Padre it was completely understandable.
    Chelsea answered any and all questions for us, she helped us with decoration and planning ideas, even helped suggest the bakery we went through (tastries btw, amazing cake!!), as well as get us table covers in our colors (Purple & Orange). Chelsea really helped bring it all together.
    Day of we ended up having someone else doing our wedding, her name was Cynthia. She actually met us the day before and took us into another wedding in the same area during set up so we could see how it all looked. We talked everything over and my husband and I went over all the little details of where we wanted what and all that and when I walked down the aisle everyone was set up exactly how I wanted. It was a dream come true. After the ceremony I got to walk around and check out our decorations and the candy bar, she made that candy bar look so legit! I couldn't be happier. After some pictures we came back up stairs and saw the rooftop completely redone for the reception, BEAUTIFUL!!! I really wish I could have met all the workers who put the center pieces together for us because they looked amazing!!!! The staff was so attentive and on point it was great! We were really ahead of schedule and I kept asking to move things forward and forward and they obliged. Amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Padre Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• 1702 18th Street Bakersfield, CA, 93301 See on map
    Location of (The Padre Hotel)