100-140
Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Old Field Vineyards

Welcome to The Old Field Vineyards, a very special place for your very special day. Set way back from the Main Road lays the vineyard, the great lawn and the bay. The Old Field provides the perfect setting for your day. Entering through the beautiful arches with the vineyards behind you, you will walk across the lawn towards your fiance with the sparkling bay behind them. Following the ceremony, guests roam the great lawn in front of the 1850s home, enjoying the view and the privacy. Following the cocktail hour, your guests will move into the reception tent on the west side of the lawn to celebrate your marriage as the moon rises over Shelter Island. What could be more perfect!

We provide the site and you design the look. You will be selecting and renting your tent, caterer, rentals and bathroom trailer and anything else you would like, to make your wedding day just the way you want.( We have a vendors list to guide you. )

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow The Old Field Vineyards on

5 Reviews for The Old Field Vineyards

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Parking (1)

The Old Field property surrounds you with the best qualities the North Fork has to offer. We were married here in October 2016 and were fortunate to have had the perfect day to enjoy the beautiful views of Shelter Island, take pictures in the vineyard, and dance the night away under a full moon. The location is truly amazing and so is working with Ros & Perry. Our questions were always answered and the day couldn't have gone smoother. We wish we could relive it all over again!

Profile Picture Jayme , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Old Field Vineyard is a dream wedding location! If you want to have it all, this is the place to be. Beautiful scenery to have the best of both worlds, a winery and water view. Not only is the location the best on the North Fork (in my opinion as a local gal) the wine is an amazing added bonus. They have a great selection of wines to choose from and are very affordable. Ros was very accommodating and really allowed me to have the wedding of our dreams. If it were not for her, I don't know if our wedding would have come together as we had always dreamed of. I did not ever feel that I was pushed aside, especially having a July wedding in the middle of their busiest season, they were very attentive. I would highly recommend this as a wedding location not only for the beauty, but it was a joy to work with such great family orientated people.

Profile Picture Katy, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I were absolutely thrilled to have our wedding reception at The Old Field Vineyards. The location cannot be beat with beautiful views of the water and Shelter Island combined with the backdrop of lush green vines and beautiful flowers. It made for fantastic wedding photos and guests were wow-ed. It was so easy to work with Ros and her family on planning the perfect wedding. There are so many small details of the property that made it so unique.
My entire vision for our wedding came together perfectly and I had zero worries on the day of, knowing that everything we needed was being taken care of.
I would highly recommend this venue for a romantic, unique, fun filled wedding!

Profile Picture ALexandra, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews

7 Photos

My Photo Album

7 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Old Field is simply one of the most outstanding wedding/Event venues on the entire east end-(on both forks!) This is the only venue that boasts both a magnificent vineyard coupled with an AMAZING 500' plus waterfront lawn overlooking Shelter Island Bay. The absolute best of both in a venue! Rustic Character, Quaint Elegance, and overall a most breathtaking site! One of our most favorite venues to work at! Oh and by the way- the family that runs is makes that much more special: Kudos to Ros, Chris, Perry and Ryan!

Events