The Old Field Vineyards

NY

5 Reviews for The Old Field Vineyards

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Parking (1)

The Old Field property surrounds you with the best qualities the North Fork has to offer. We were married here in October 2016 and were fortunate to have had the perfect day to enjoy the beautiful views of Shelter Island, take pictures in the vineyard, and dance the night away under a full moon. The location is truly amazing and so is working with Ros & Perry. Our questions were always answered and the day couldn't have gone smoother. We wish we could relive it all over again!

Profile Picture Jayme , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Old Field Vineyard is a dream wedding location! If you want to have it all, this is the place to be. Beautiful scenery to have the best of both worlds, a winery and water view. Not only is the location the best on the North Fork (in my opinion as a local gal) the wine is an amazing added bonus. They have a great selection of wines to choose from and are very affordable. Ros was very accommodating and really allowed me to have the wedding of our dreams. If it were not for her, I don't know if our wedding would have come together as we had always dreamed of. I did not ever feel that I was pushed aside, especially having a July wedding in the middle of their busiest season, they were very attentive. I would highly recommend this as a wedding location not only for the beauty, but it was a joy to work with such great family orientated people.

Profile Picture Katy, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I were absolutely thrilled to have our wedding reception at The Old Field Vineyards. The location cannot be beat with beautiful views of the water and Shelter Island combined with the backdrop of lush green vines and beautiful flowers. It made for fantastic wedding photos and guests were wow-ed. It was so easy to work with Ros and her family on planning the perfect wedding. There are so many small details of the property that made it so unique.
My entire vision for our wedding came together perfectly and I had zero worries on the day of, knowing that everything we needed was being taken care of.
I would highly recommend this venue for a romantic, unique, fun filled wedding!

Profile Picture ALexandra, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews