The Music Place

Goshen, IN View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,550 Most Popular Price

With stylish, modern DJ entertainment done YOUR way since 1978, we are party specialists for life's most important celebrations.

We're also REAL DJs, not some old guy sitting behind a computer screen; and creating energy and life-lasting memories for awesome people is our passion. We love to celebrate, and our goal is for you to love your celebration just as much as we do! Basically, we’re a departure from what you expect – always fresh, never cheesy.

Experience? Yeah, we’ve got that too. In fact, for over 40 years we have been at the forefront of DJ entertainment in the northern Indiana/southern Michigan region, and today our team is a respected industry leader, setting benchmarks for other DJs to follow. While other DJ's come and go, you can trust The Music Place to be with you every step of the way, and we have the honest reviews to prove it.

As you plan your event, be sure to consider that with all the time, effort, and money you put into it, your entertainment choice is the most important element of all. From classic traditions to modern night-club style vibes, we have the talent, experience, and diversity to ensure your event's success.

So please don't leave it to chance ... trust our seasoned professionals to help make your event perfect. Contact us today for your FREE planning session, and let us help make your special event unique, fun, and memorable!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,350

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$275

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Lexi H. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Wedding DJ

Blake is the perfect wedding vendor, he goes above and beyond to support his clients while involving them in the process and making it FUN! We are so grateful for all the amazing work he put into our special day!

The Music Place's reply:

My final wedding of the season, and you and your crew knocked it out of the park, Lexi! You all crushed FOUR whole hours of dancing, and with all that big energy, I bet you could've gone two more, haha. Thank you so much for your kind words and for making us part of your super-talented vendor team! It was awesome to see your vision come to life and to share in the excitement of you and Adam's celebration. Have an amazing holiday season, and all my best in 2022 and way beyond! - Blake
    Alexandra G. Married on 10/30/2021

Exactly what we wanted!

Blake did a phenomenal job. Almoar a week after the wedding and I'm still getting compliments about how good our DJ was. He was helpful and met every expectation, then exceeded them.
    It was the exact evening we wanted and The Music Place was a huge part of that success.
    Nick N. Married on 10/17/2021

Wedding DJ

I had DJ Sticky Boots perform DJ services for my wedding a week and a half ago. Blake was very organized and showed true professionalism and made sure our evening went smoothly. I highly recommended DJ Sticky Boots or another DJ for The Music Place.

The Music Place's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Nick! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Evelyn, and everything about your event was so well thought out from the ceremony through the entire reception. I loved how you guys rocked out 'til the very end -- and on a Sunday no less! It was an honor to be a part of your awesome day! - Blake

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Blake - Sticky Boots
Blake - Sticky Boots
Marquee DJ & Chief Vibe Curator

Hi I’m Blake, but you may know me as “DJ Sticky Boots” from my long-running nationally-syndicated radio show The HyperMiXx, heard locally on U-93 in South Bend or maybe from my shows on SiriusXM satellite radio. What many don’t know is that long before the radio, I got my start as a private event DJ for weddings, schools, and corporate events. In fact, I’ve been DJ’ing since I was 13 years old, and although I love my radio shows, my true passion is private and special events.

My specialties include distinctive wedding DJ entertainment for discerning couples, corporate lifestyle events, and proms where exceptional DJ skill and high production value is a must. I also feel strongly that all love is welcome on my dance floors!

If you’re interested in my DJ life or hearing a sample of my mixes, check out DJStickyBoots.com or better yet, follow me on social media. I can be found at @DJStickyBoots on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and I’ve even got some silly content on TikTok.

Jeff - DJ Iceberg
Jeff - DJ Iceberg
Senior Event DJ

Hello, I’m Jeff, sometimes known as “DJ Iceberg”, and I’ve been rocking dance floors with The Music Place since 1997. I was born in raised in Niles, Michigan and still proudly call Niles my home. My attention to detail and fun personality make me a client favorite time after time!

In addition to a refined set of performance skills, I possess a unique and wide knowledge of music and mix programming that’s sure to please even the toughest groups of people. I’m personally a fan of all types of music and I pride myself on being a master of organization and timing, well equipped to keep every event flowing smoothly and with pizzazz!

I’ve also been developing my hot-mixing talents for years and love showing off my skills as a mixer at school dances in the spring and fall, but that skill used at the right time can bring a lot of energy to your wedding reception as well! Musical creativity is key, so whether the event calls for Oldies, Disco, 80’s and 90’s, the latest in Hip-Hop and Dance music, or a little bit of everything, I will get your guests on the dance floor and keep them there all night.

Point Photo & Design Point Photo & Design Wedding Photographers

It is always a pleasure to work with The Music Place. Blake and his team bring a fabulous mix of music tailored to each client, are highly professional, and a lot of fun.

Katie Whitcomb Photography Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Photographers

I love The Music Place. They are professional, know how to keep the party going and listen to their clients' needs. We refer them exclusively.

57730 Hillside Drive Goshen, IN, 46528

Monday-Friday 10am-5pm
Location of (The Music Place)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding