Nearby Vendors to Consider

Consultation (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)

My husband and I found The Music Place on the Wedding Wire app while we were planning our wedding and decided to use them for our choice in entertainment for our reception. Let me tell you....AMAZING and WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! We went with DJ Sticky Boots and it was the perfect choice! Blake was so accommodating when it came to having to do Skype appointments and was so professional and on time! He responded well to our requests as well as our guests and kept the party going until after my husband and I were gone! He was awesome and reading the tone of the dance floor and there was NEVER a lag in people out on the dance floor! We had A TON of compliments from our guests and family members on the enjoyable time and great music the DJ played! He helped make our day so special and sooooo much fun and we HIGHLY recommend using The Music Place! You won't regret it!!!

-Andrew and Nicole Caputo

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Blake's attention to detail was unlike anything I've seen. He cares deeply about his clients, music and ensuring everything has an amazing time. He somehow reads the crowd AND caters to what the couple wants at the same time. No idea how he does this! I am still getting compliments from my guests about the quality Blake brought to our reception. Also, he accommodated to our "stanky hour", which was the best hour of the reception. I cannot say enough great things about Blake! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Blake (DJ Sticky Boots) for our wedding reception. I can't imagine having another DJ that could have done better. He listened to our music preferences and kept the party going flawlessly. He also help keep things going like the cake cutting, speeches, dinner, late night snack, etc. Blake is very good at what he does. It was very important to us that we have a variety of music that appealed to all age groups so that the older guests would want to dance too. The whole night went perfect and since our wedding everyone has been asking us who our DJ was because they've never been to wedding with a better DJ or music. Thanks for helping make our wedding day and night perfect Blake!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/19/17, 1 Review

The Music Place

39 Photos

3 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
It is always a pleasure to work with The Music Place. Blake and his team bring a fabulous mix of music tailored to each client, are highly professional, and a lot of fun.

I love The Music Place. They are professional, know how to keep the party going and listen to their clients' needs. We refer them exclusively.

Events