1055 St. Paul Place, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number

The Monastery Event center 5
The Monastery Event center 6
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 05/18/2019

Seriously the best venue in Cincinnati, hands down!

Booking The Monastery was the best decision we made about our wedding. Not only because the venue is stunning and one-of-a-kind, but the team is top-notch. Kris, Lindsey, and all the staff at The Monastery are literal magicians and wizards. They make magic happen! You really get what you pay for here. I'm so thankful that we were in The Monastery's hands for our special day. We did not have to worry about a thing, and they handled everything with such professionalism. Thank you guys for being the best and having us on May 11, 2019!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Samantha Bender · Married on 05/04/2019

The best of the best!

Words cannot describe the level of service the Monastery provides! From the very beginning, Lindsey was amazing in communicating with me, from all of my questions and emails to coordinating meetings, she was always available and helpful. Kris was pure perfection in making my vision and table settings from to life, and even sent me pictures of her setting everything up the night before the big day to see if it was what I had in mind! The wedding itself was a dream come true, and all of our guests have not stopped talking about the beauty of the building, how amazing the food was, and how great all of the people working at the Monastery treated them! There is truly no other place in Cincinnati to get married if you want the best of everything.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Brindza · Married on 03/31/2019

The most professional, beautiful venue around!

The Monastery was a dream come true for our wedding! We scheduled a tour with the owner, Doug, prior to our engagement due to my husband and I being long distance (and a not-so-surprising engagement on the horizon) and fell in love with the space. We were planning on a small wedding of

Sent on 04/23/2019