14037 Garfield Avenue, Ste.B, Paramount, CA 90723 Map · Phone number

About The Mini Donut Factory

The Mini Donut Factory uses state of the art equipment to bring great tasting donuts to any event. Our service allows your guests to watch their donuts being made right before their eyes and then eat them fresh only seconds later. Our factory is completely mobile and allows us to make up to 1200 mini-donuts per hour.

We also use nothing but the freshest ingredients available including no trans-fat, no artificial base ingredients, and no cholesterol. Cooking our donuts only in 100% non-hydrogenated soybean oil ensures the very least amount of fat absorption. Each dozen only contains 10 grams of fat.

To go with the donuts we also offer a delicious selection of toppings that customers can use to customize their donuts right as they are being made for them.

Follow The Mini Donut Factory on

8d3b99cb032b0a4a black
the mini donut factory event setup 2

8 Reviews for The Mini Donut Factory

Patricia · Married on 08/07/2017

Last week my husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. We introduced the beautiful mini donut station to spread some sweetness everywhere. We hired The Mini Donut Factory on my friends’ recommendation, and Scott was the main organizer. All the donuts were prepared on-site and served with delicious toppings that everyone loved. The station became the star of the show. All credit goes to The Mini Donut Factory.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Nellie · Married on 10/12/2016

There is hardly any child who doesn’t like mini donuts. This is why I came up with an idea of introducing mini donut station at my kid’s birthday party. On my friend’s recommendation, I hired Scott. He and his team provided ultimate services to us. In fact, all the donuts were prepared on-site and served with assorted toppings. From kid’s to adults, everyone at the party loved the sweetness and taste of donuts. Thanks Scott for making a party a big hit.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sandra · Married on 09/13/2016

Christmas was around the corner, and I wanted to add some more sweetness to the festival. So, I thought to install a mini donut station at my Christmas party. I hired Scott and he with his entire team made all the hard events to make my party a smashing hit. They prepared donuts on-site with fresh ingredients and served them with colorful toppings. The station became the star of the show, and all loved the services provided by Scott.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Award

The Mini Donut Factory FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American