The Margaux

Madera, CA View map Visit website

The Margaux is a chic wedding venue located in Madera, CA. With 40 acres of space, this property offers an unforgettable setting for your milestone day's festivities. It's conveniently situated just 10 minutes from Riverpark, but feels like a romantic countryside escape. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, this venue is available for elopements and vow renewals.

Facilities and Capacity

Start your wedding at The Margaux in the comfortable dressing room. Here, you can spend time with your wedding party in private, and prepare for the day ahead in peace. For the day's events, you have a selection of both indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from. The Camden Barn has 4,000 square feet of space and houses two get-ready suites, a prep kitchen, and a built-in bar. Exchange vows outdoors at Eden's Arch, a 25-foot wooden arbor that will beautifully frame your milestone moment. There's also a romantic veranda that's perfect for cocktail hours, illuminated by charming twinkle lights, and a lit courtyard.

The wedding package from The Margaux offers a range of amenities to help streamline your planning. You'll have full access to the grounds, including the use of the property for engagement photos. Elevate your gathering with their built-in fairy light system as well as a Bluetooth sound system. Up to 150 gold Chiavari chairs and various tables are available. You can customize the package with a range of a la carte options, including full-service clean-up, day-of coordination, and photography. The venue's photography services include seven hours of coverage and up to 400 images that will be available through an online gallery.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$8,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$9,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$23

Describe your venue:

Barn
Country/Golf Club
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Gwen B. Getting married on 01/06/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excited! Everyone is Excited!

So I found this place when I was venue shopping in 2020. I knew for a fact I wanted to book with them right away. This was when they were supposed to build in Coarsegold but I think the HOA lied or led them on by saying they would allow a venue. I'm not a lawyer but im sure the HOA breached something and I wouldve taken them to court if that were me.

But back to the review - I am so excited that they found land in Madera. This is 10000000x better than driving up to the foothills. I know I'm not the only one excited about this place finally starting construction. Every time I mentioned this venue to any of my friends, they knew exactly which venue I was talking about! We don't have alot of pretty things around here because we're not a "big city" etc. etc. so I am really happy that people are finally investing on the valley.

Lastly, every time I had an interaction with the owner, she was always so honest and forthcoming about what was going on. I emailed and called constantly because I didnt want to book a venue around here and honestly don't want to book too far from where all my family is located. If you're on the fence, just do it. Why settle for something you half like ? BOOK YOUR DREAM VENUE LIKE I JUST DID!
    Katia S. Getting married on 12/09/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great People! Even Better, a venue we ALL DESERVE!

We are so excited for The Margaux! Is it bad to admit that I'm actually kind of happy they didn't build this place in the mountains !?! So many people would miss out on this brilliant venue. I'm going to be a little bit blunt, there are a-lot of venues around here that shouldn't even be called a venue ...but hey, it is Fresno right ? Even then, I do think we deserve nice things. I'm very critical because I have been trying to get married since BEFORE the pandemic hit and I don't want an intimate ceremony. I'm going to get married ONCE! and I plan to have the time of my life, dance my heart out and lose my voice from laughing alll night! Even more reason to do a big celebration now because I have been holding this in for 2+ years. My family, friends, soon to be family and my future husband have to party accordingly!! I almost booked a venue at SLO but I'm so relieved that I didn't have to. I want to party my heart out and go to sleep (AKA get home ASAP after the wedding)

This place meets our standards not just for the location but also IT IS GOING TO BE SO B>E>A>UTIFULLL. I can feel it from the energy I am getting from the owner. That woman is on a mission to make sure this venue takes everyones breath away!!!
    Katrina P. Getting married on 02/25/2023

Great! Just GREAT.

When I booked my date, my fiance and I were a little bit hesitant simply because the venue hasn't been completed. But as we signed the contract and read the fine print, it stated that they are not taking deposits until they have a firm date on when the venue will be complete (I REPEAT, they don't want the money!!... yet). I really wasn't even sure if it was a typo or if we were reading it wrong so I called them and they said that there were no errors on the contract and that they feel in order to build trust with their potential clients, they've decided that it was necessary to hold off on collecting deposits. I couldn't believe it! They are really going above and beyond to ensure every couple feels safe and secure in booking with them. My parents were so impressed that they even booked their date for their 35th wedding anniversary with this venue! When the time comes, we will be happy to pay our deposits with no hesitation but it actually means alot to us that a business values their clients. It's kind of unheard of nowadays.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Margaux 1
Discount

excludes couples who have previously booked dates.

excludes other events that do not classify as a wedding.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
39588 Avenue 14 Madera, CA, 93636
559-344-5501
Location of (The Margaux)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding

Wedding Venues