Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About The Mane Event

The Mane Event is a personal ON-SITE Hair and Makeup Design Team for Weddings and Special Occasions. We know every women has a unique vision in mind... Together we can build your very own beauty look, whatever your special event might be. What better way to celebrate than by having your OWN PERSONAL hair and makeup design team right by your side.

Follow The Mane Event on

The Mane Event 4
The Mane Event 5

Taryn · Married on 11/15/2019

Absolutely incredible

Where to even begin with these amazing ladies?! From the moment I had my engagement shoot, Jessica was extremely responsive, caring, friendly, and professional. She took the time to get to know me, my personality and what was going to make me happy. I had the pleasure of Jess doing my engagement photo shoot, and she made my hair look absolutely gorgeous. I have very straight, flat hair and she gave me curls that could have lasted a lifetime!

I knew just from speaking with Jess once that I would have absolutely nothing to worry about on my wedding day. She is extremely caring, helpful, organized and prompt. She made me feel so comfortable and confident that my day was going to be perfect, and it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. My bridal party looked absolutely stunning. Each girl had a different hairstyle and they each looked absolutely perfect. I could not get over how beautiful every single girl looked. The girls were RAVING about how much they loved their hair and the compliments they received were endless. I could also not get over how efficient they were. They took their time with each girl to ensure they looked amazing, yet they were so organized and efficient that we were on perfect timing for photos. Not only were they efficient and deviated, they were passionate and put care into every single thing that they did. It is very evident that they love what they do and my gosh are they amazing at it!

If you are looking for an incredibly organized, dedicated, loving, helpful, passionate team look no further than the Mane Event. They made me such a happy bride on my day and I could not be more thankful. Jessica and Cheryl, you are amazing and thank you is just not enough! Five stars do not do these incredible ladies justice!

Sent on 11/16/2019

The Mane Event's reply:

AH! We love our Brides and Definitely Love what we do! Thank you so much Taryn! This is exactly how we want all of our clients to feel!!
    -Jess
  • Lauren

Lauren Romeo · Married on 10/03/2019

The Mane Event

A huge thank you to Cheryl, Nikolette and the rest of the Mane Event team for all that they did the day of our wedding! Both Cheryl and Nikolette worked with me leading up to the big day to make sure my bridesmaids and I looked perfect. They were so easy to work with, I even had them do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower that looked equally as amazing. I highly recommend this team and will truly miss working with them. But you can bet that I will find any excuse to give them a call and have them make me look beautiful again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The Mane Event 6
    The Mane Event 7
    The Mane Event 8
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/13/2019

Can’t recommend enough!

Jess and her team are incredible!! I’ve had my hair and makeup done by Mane Event for other weddings and knew I wouldn’t be able to trust anyone else for my own! My trial was flawless and the day of was even better. I was nervous about using extensions since I’ve never had them before, but Jess blended them so beautifully and I felt like a princess. My airbrush makeup also lasted the entire day and night. Dylann is amazing!! Jess was also super accommodating with some of my scheduling changes a few weeks before the wedding and is super responsive. I would not recommend anyone else but Mane Event for such an important, photographed day. Thank you, ladies!!

The Mane Event 9
    The Mane Event 10
    The Mane Event 11
    The Mane Event 12
    The Mane Event 13
    Sent on 04/17/2019

The Mane Event's reply:

HEATHER! You're the best! Thank you so much for trusting us on such an important day! I hope we get the chance to work together again! -Jess

The Mane Event FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Sparta, 07871 See on map