Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About The Mane Event

The Mane Event is a personal ON-SITE Hair and Makeup Design Team for Weddings and Special Occasions. We know every women has a unique vision in mind... Together we can build your very own beauty look, whatever your special event might be. What better way to celebrate than by having your OWN PERSONAL hair and makeup design team right by your side.

Follow The Mane Event on

The Mane Event 6
The Mane Event 7

Sarah Lipes · Married on 12/15/2018

Classy & Professional Team That Makes Any Look Happen

Cheryl, Jess & Dylann did a great job with my wedding party. They were timely, brought everything that was needed and made every girl look and feel amazing. BONUS our makeup stayed on all night and hair perfectly in place! Would recommend to anyone!

The Mane Event 8

Cassandra Hunt · Married on 10/28/2018

Loved working with them!

The Mane Event is nothing short of amazing. During my trial, Jess and Dylann listened to everything I did and didn’t want and helped me come up with my perfect wedding look. Jess tried to different hair styles on me and Dylann did a great job on my makeup with me telling her basically nothing except “make it natural”. I had some questions in between the trial and wedding and they were always very helpful and quick to respond to emails. On wedding day, we had Jess, Dylann and Cheryl. They stuck to our schedule and got everyone done in a timely fashion and everyone looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We all received so many compliments all night, that I think we lost count! These ladies are extremely talented and a pleasure to work with. Thank you all for making me look like a princess on my big day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Mane Event's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cassie! You all were such a pleasure to work with! I can't stop looking at your photos! Your cascading curls, and cascading bouquet went beautifully with your wedding dress!
  • melissa

melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

I highly recommend the beautiful ladies of The Mane Event. Two and a half years ago my older sister used The Mane Event for her wedding. I've always been told my other hairstylist that my hair was too thin to do any of the updos that I really wanted. Well, Cheryl proved all of them wrong! It was the first time that my hair was done exactly the way I wanted it and it actually stayed up the entire night! (I danced pretty hard that night, too.)

I had to hire The Mane Event for my wedding because they did an outstanding job for my sister's wedding. For my wedding, I worked closely with Jessica. She was amazing and was in constant communication with me. She answered any questions I had and was extremely reassuring. Jessica was the perfect person to work with me on the morning of my wedding. Jessica did an amazing job on my hair. I was nervous about my veil and whether it would fall out if I had someone other than Jessica do it. Because Jessica had worked with our photographer before (Joe Steel from Anthony Ziccardi) she said she would wait around until Joe was done taking pictures without the veil and would help put my veil on. I am so incredibly grateful that Jessica waited and helped me. This to me proved that she, along with the other wonderful ladies from The Mane Event really do care about their clients and want to make their day special.

Dylann did my make up, and quite frankly she is a rockstar! She did exactly what I wanted and more. I explained to Dylann that I'm a crier and honestly my make was perfect the entire day! Through the tears of laughter and love! Dylann is also so calm that while she is working you feel totally relaxed!

The entire team is incredibly professional! They come right on time to your location and are so organized that the bride simply has to sit back and relax while they take care of you and make you look absolutely stunning on your wedding day. They are the calm you need to settle your nerves and the hype you need to get your wedding day morning started right.

I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making my wedding day absolutely amazing. My day started off right because I had the best team working with me!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    The Mane Event 9
    The Mane Event 10

The Mane Event's reply:

AW Melissa! It warms my heart knowing that you had such a wonderful experience! You are VERY VERY VERY welcome!!! THANK YOU so much for allowing us to be a part of your day!!!

The Mane Event FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15