Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number

About The Mane Event

The Mane Event is a personal ON-SITE Hair and Makeup Design Team for Weddings and Special Occasions. We know every women has a unique vision in mind... Together we can build your very own beauty look, whatever your special event might be. What better way to celebrate than by having your OWN PERSONAL hair and makeup design team right by your side.

Follow The Mane Event on

image 4

38 Reviews for The Mane Event

Cassandra Hunt · Married on 10/28/2018

Loved working with them!

The Mane Event is nothing short of amazing. During my trial, Jess and Dylann listened to everything I did and didn’t want and helped me come up with my perfect wedding look. Jess tried to different hair styles on me and Dylann did a great job on my makeup with me telling her basically nothing except “make it natural”. I had some questions in between the trial and wedding and they were always very helpful and quick to respond to emails. On wedding day, we had Jess, Dylann and Cheryl. They stuck to our schedule and got everyone done in a timely fashion and everyone looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We all received so many compliments all night, that I think we lost count! These ladies are extremely talented and a pleasure to work with. Thank you all for making me look like a princess on my big day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Mane Event's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cassie! You all were such a pleasure to work with! I can't stop looking at your photos! Your cascading curls, and cascading bouquet went beautifully with your wedding dress!

Steph · Married on 09/08/2018

Everyone looked amazing!!!!

I was so happy to have chosen The Mane Event for our wedding day!! Everyone in the bridal party looked stunning! Thank you to Jess and Cheryl!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Mane Event's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting us in to your beautiful home Stephanie! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Haleigh · Married on 06/16/2018

I could not be happier with job that Cheryl, Jessica, Dylann and Amanda did with hair and makeup for my wedding! First, Cheryl was wonderful to communicate with from the first time I reached out. She made their process and prices so clear and happily answered all my questions. For my trial, Cheryl did my hair and Dylann did my makeup; I showed a few pictures and they nailed them, asking me questions about my preferences along the way. Because the trial was perfect, I went into the wedding day with total confidence and they surpassed my expectations! To start, they were at the venue even before we had arrived. I had six girls and one mom getting hair done in addition to me, and three girls and two moms getting makeup done, and Cheryl created the schedule for the day and stayed on top of it so none of us had to think about a thing! Everyone was THRILLED with their results based on photos they provided. I can't keep track of how many compliments I got, particularly on my makeup. The Mane Event does wonderful hair and makeup, but they are also so pleasant to coordinate with and a pleasure to be around! Thank you, Cheryl, Jessica, Dylann and Amanda!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Mane Event 1
    The Mane Event 2
    The Mane Event 3

The Mane Event's reply:

Thank you so much Haleigh! Loved working with you all as well!!

The Mane Event FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15