PO Box 26693, Overland Park, KS 66225 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Man Registry

You'll dig The Man Registry: the top site to find unique groomsmen gifts that the fellas will love and actually use! We take care of our brides and grooms with free personalization, free shipping, rush service and world-class customer service.

We launched in 2008 after many of our friends began getting engaged. They all complained about the lack of wedding sites where couples could find non-lame groomsman gifts. We have had a blast finding (and testing) the latest and greatest gift ideas to offer our couples

We have gifts for every type of guy and offer over a thousand different products. If you want to knock out all of your wedding shopping at once, we also offer bridesmaid gifts and fun wedding accessories. Our gifts also work great for birthdays and holiday shopping!

In a time crunch? Need a specific gift? Or just need help getting started? Message us through Wedding Wire! We love hearing from brides and grooms and would love to assist you in finding the perfect groomsmen gifts for your wedding party!

Follow The Man Registry on
the man registry brewsees
the man registry barrels
bamboo bbq groomsmen gift
The Man Registry
the man registry canvas leather duffle bags
The Man Registry
the man registry bullet bottle opener
The Man Registry
pack cooler craft beer groomsmen gift
The Man Registry
the man registry watch sunglasses box
The Man Registry
the man registry gunmetal pocket watch
The Man Registry
the man registry louisville slugger mlb bats
The Man Registry
the man registry chalkboard mug
the man registry koozie
The Man Registry
the man registry engraved decanter
the man registry brewsees
the man registry barrels
bamboo bbq groomsmen gift

23 Reviews for The Man Registry

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

My fiance purchased the personalized credit card bottle opener as a gift for each of his groomsmen. They are the perfect addition to our gift sets and we can't wait to gift them! Thank you!

Matt · Married on 08/04/2018

Like many grooms I put off getting my groomsmen gifts until nearly the last minute. Buying gifts for guys is hard, right? The Man Registry makes it much easier. Their wide selection of interesting gifts lets you choose something meaningful and memorable. I finally settled on personalised pocket watches for my groomsmen, so we could look even more classy come the big day. Working with Chris at The Man Registry to ensure the watches showed up before leaving for my destination wedding was a huge help. He got going on my order right away, and when severe weather delayed the shipment he was quick to respond to my inquiry. At the end of the day everything worked out, and I'm glad I chose The Man Registry for my groomsmen gifts.

Award

The Man Registry FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Barware, Clothing, Drink Accessories, Home Improvement, Jewelry, Kitchen, Registry, Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No