160 N. 7TH Street Suite A, Pismo Beach, CA 93433 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio

The Luna Loft Hair and Skin Studio is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Pismo Beach, California. Brides are welcome to have their look created either in the space of their choice or in the private, single-chair salon located near the beach in California’s central coast. Their speciality is natural, lasting makeup and hair that will complement your already stunning look. They strive to create looks in which you feel your most comfortable and confident for the entire day.

The Luna Loft Hair and Skin Studio can design and perform your entire hair and makeup look, so there’s no need to travel to multiple locations or hire multiple artists. Before the big day, they offer both an initial consultation to discuss style options and a bridal trial to do a test run. The Luna Loft Hair and Skin Studio offers blowouts, updos, and extensions for hair looks. For makeup, they offer contouring and natural makeup. Every bride receives strip lashes, new waterproof mascara, and a lipstick to keep. The Luna Loft Hair and Skin Studio can accommodate groups of up to four people.

Follow The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio on

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 3
The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 4
The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 5

Jayleen · Married on 10/28/2017

Not only is Katie a wonderful and loving spirit in general, she is a TRUE artist! My wedding day was a mass of craziness and through it all Katie was generous, flexible, loving, kind and even helped to keep the masses away enough for me to relax and enjoy my time with my wedding party (my besties!)! Katie did both my hair and makeup and when she was done I felt and looked like a princess. I gave my trust over to her completely and allowed her to use whatever color pallet she felt worked with my skin tone best - she not only used colors that I never thought I'd use, but showed me how to apply my makeup in a way that I can do myself - and I do my own makeup every day. She did such a wonderful job of bringing out my natural beauty that I now use the color pallet and technique that she taught me - she changed the way I do my makeup forever! And my hair....I have the finest hair of pretty much anyone I've met - she made it look full, shiny and naturally lustrous from the way she colored it to the way she styled it on the day (which was EXACTLY what I wanted)!!! Thank you, Katie, for making the most special day of my life also the most beautiful!!!

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 6
    The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 7
    Sent on 01/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND KAT! She made me feel so beautiful on my special day, we did a pre wedding hair trial and she even helped me pick out the extensions and dyed my hair to match, the makeup wasnt heavy at all I felt comfortable and beautiful the whole night and i got to go home with some samples that she used on me! She even put my veil on and secured it so it wouldnt fall out. The pictures came out amazing and I couldnt ask for a better makeup and hair stylist! The last thing you need on your wedding day is stressing about the way you look and Kat really knows how make you look good!

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 8
    The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 9
    The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 10
    The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio 11
    Sent on 01/25/2018

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be apart of your special day xoxo

Jenee · Married on 04/16/2016

She is awesome. She made me look amazing and yet extremely natural at the same time. I have never felt prettier before or since. I got compliments all through the night on how nice i looked and I could tell they were genuine compliments (not just "wedding day" compliments). She really listened to me too - i'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup and she chose colors that worked with my hair, eyes and skin tone, didn't go overboard on the eye shadow, and basically made me look like a dream. Katie worked amongst chaos that day and even though she was only going to do my makeup, when my up-do started coming undone, she sprang into action and helped to set it right and make sure it didn't go anywhere for the rest of the night.

Sent on 05/01/2017

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio Pricing

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio Price Rates

The Luna Loft Hair & Skin Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing