Oxford, NJ 07863 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

The Loft at Jacks Barn 1

Erin Possessky · Married on 11/10/2018

Rustic+Elegance=Romantic atmosphere

One thing my daughter did not like about your typical reception hall is the wide open space - very impersonal, predictable, routine and boring. That's why my daughter selected Jack's Barn - The Loft. My daughter got married there last month and the guests are still talking about how beautiful and unique their wedding was!! A cross between rustic and elegance giving it the most romantic atmosphere!! The day was absolutely breathtaking! The bridal suite provided a vintage atmosphere which was perfect for picture taking and relaxation while we waited for hair and makeup and 'the' moment to arrive. The groomsmen lounge was equally perfect with leather couches, tv. Darren and Demi are absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional, very organized and very attentive to details to help make the day perfect. They provide an open house, which I highly recommend attending, with vendors for photography, floral, wedding favors, shuttle, hotel, entertainment, decoration and detail The vendors that were selected helped create that one of kind experience because of their beautiful and unique talent, again, people are still talking about those details. The day from beginning to end was flawless! Everyone worked beautifully together! We were able to add our own personal touch to the venue with our own creative ideas, which helped to provide that one of kind setting. My daughter and I would HIGHLY recommend Jack's Barn - The Loft. I wish I had more daughters so I could work with them again - they were that amazing!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Great venue & great staff

My husband and I got married at Jack’s Barn in October and would recommend the venue to anyone looking for an elegant barn in an authentic rustic setting. We received many compliments on the unique space and the charm of the venue, and everyone had a great time. Darren and Demi were always very responsive and quick to answer any questions we had, and I had a lot of them! They thoroughly worked with us along the way to make sure that we had a great day.

We were also supposed to stay at their sister property, 20 Belvidere both the night before and the night of our wedding. However, there was an unfortunate situation with a broken boiler the day before our wedding that made this impossible. This threw a major wrench into a lot of plans, but Darren offered to help us secure other accommodations quickly, which was appreciated as there was not much time to do so. They then allowed early entrance to the bridal suite and were very flexible and accommodating as our needs changed. Our rehearsal dinner was also scheduled to be at 20 Belvidere, and Darren was kind enough to let us hold our dinner there even with the boiler issue. Since there was no heat, he and his staff made sure that the fireplaces were lit and constantly manned so our guests and the catering staff could be comfortable.

Our wedding day also had some unexpected challenges, but Darren, Demi, and Chris worked with us to make sure that everything ran as smoothly as it possibly could. The extra efforts they undertook were greatly appreciated, and I feel confident that they would go above and beyond for future couples as well. They are professional, detail oriented, and truly care about the couples and families they work with.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kristy Skeens · Married on 10/13/2018

Jack's Barn = A M A Z I N G ! ! !

We just got married at Jack's Barn in October and the day was nothing less than PERFECT! The barn was absolutely amazing and all of our guests are raving about how it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. It's such a unique barn venue with a big bridal suite and room for the groomsmen to get ready as well. The grounds outside are beautiful and always have blooming flowers outside all year around. I would highly recommend checking this venue out if you are looking for a barn wedding. I cannot put into words how amazing our wedding was here.

Sent on 10/25/2018

The Loft at Jacks Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,950.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• Oxford, 07863 See on map