Oxford, NJ 07863 Map · Phone number

• Demi

Demi Muso · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

Hi,
    I am the House Manager for The Loft at Jack's Barn, and also Chris and Darren are my fathers and the owners of Jack's. I recently got married here on 5/18/19, and I wanted to leave my personal review. First off our wedding day was amazing everything went off with out a hitch, the barn looked great thanks to Darren and Chris. We could have chosen to get married anywhere but we decided the barn because it's unique, and it's perfect for us, it's our style we love our barn and we take pride in what we do, so why wouldn't we want it as our venue for the most special day of our lives! Casey and I had an AMAZING time, all of our guests had amazing time, laughing , dancing, pictures, eating!!! We hired Inez Bennett as our wedding planner and coordinator, it was hard for me to distance my self from working my own wedding to just being a bride, and she told me constantly "I will handle this, don't worry" and she did. Her staff were truly amazing so attentive, checked on us throughout the night. I would recommend her to everyone. Our caterer was Vitella Catering Ally and Franco and their staff were amazing, everyone loved the food, they were there for us every step of the way, thank you for everything! Our photographer was Cherryville Photography Elisa was amazing we cannot wait to see the pictures! she is so talented, she stuck to the timeline and got every picture we wanted! We used Peter Mackey for our Videography , he does amazing work, he was so attentive, fun to work with just amazing we wait to see everything completed! Fantasy Productions as our DJ Bob who is also the owner was truly amazing, he did everything we had asked him to do, people were dancing like the whole time which is what we wanted!!!!! Our florist was Maribel Pina from Flowers by Gbella, just amazing work, our vision came to light, her team just did an amazing job. We did a unique woodland theme and it was perfect, so much time and effort went into everything!!!!!!!! We had Metrophoto Bus Fred and Sarah, we used their camper Penny everyone loved taking their pictures in there, we received the pictures and they are hilarious! Our cake was from Cake Fiction and DELICIOUS!!!! We had specialty chocolates and macaroons from Chocodiem. Everyone loved them!!!!! We had so much fun on our day!! This would not have been possible without these wonderful people being a part of it , so thank you!!! Just a truly BEAUTIFUL day. If i could i would do this again the same way, with no changes! THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Christine McLean · Married on 05/18/2019

Daughters wedding

My daughter just had her wedding at Jacks Barn...and it was absolutely beautiful! From the beginning to end the decor the attention to detail was above and beyond we ever expected. All the vendors that were used made their day so special...she was treated like a princess. If you are planning a wedding, you must make Jacks Barn a stop on your list. It started with flare and ended with fireworks! Actual Fireworks! What a surprise!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Erin Possessky · Married on 11/10/2018

Rustic+Elegance=Romantic atmosphere

One thing my daughter did not like about your typical reception hall is the wide open space - very impersonal, predictable, routine and boring. That's why my daughter selected Jack's Barn - The Loft. My daughter got married there last month and the guests are still talking about how beautiful and unique their wedding was!! A cross between rustic and elegance giving it the most romantic atmosphere!! The day was absolutely breathtaking! The bridal suite provided a vintage atmosphere which was perfect for picture taking and relaxation while we waited for hair and makeup and 'the' moment to arrive. The groomsmen lounge was equally perfect with leather couches, tv. Darren and Demi are absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional, very organized and very attentive to details to help make the day perfect. They provide an open house, which I highly recommend attending, with vendors for photography, floral, wedding favors, shuttle, hotel, entertainment, decoration and detail The vendors that were selected helped create that one of kind experience because of their beautiful and unique talent, again, people are still talking about those details. The day from beginning to end was flawless! Everyone worked beautifully together! We were able to add our own personal touch to the venue with our own creative ideas, which helped to provide that one of kind setting. My daughter and I would HIGHLY recommend Jack's Barn - The Loft. I wish I had more daughters so I could work with them again - they were that amazing!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Loft at Jacks Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,950.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 125
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• Oxford, 07863 See on map