1639 North Hancock Steet Studio #308, Philadelphia, PA 19122 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Little Picture Photo Booth

The Little Picture is an artisan-crafted photo booth for people with an eye for style. A harmonious collaboration between Philadelphia photographers and custom designers, TLP provides a hand-built touch of class to any event. The photos are exquisite, and so is the booth itself. Swanky enough for a wedding, classy enough for corporate events, and lively enough for any party.

The Little Picture is the first ever photo booth designed by a professional photographer, so your guests will look their best. We use the highest quality digital SLR camera, flattering lighting and a speedy photo printer to make beautiful prints instantly.

What sets The Little Picture apart from other photo booths is this blend of high-quality photography with handsome custom craftsmanship. Featuring a handmade linen curtain complimented by subtle accents of whitewashed birch and brushed aluminum, the booth is airy and delicate, yet solid. Every detail has been carefully considered, providing seamless functionality and an overall graceful appearance. A beautiful hybrid of technology and design, The Little Picture fits in perfectly to the most elegant of venues. You've got an eye for detail. Choose a photo booth that reflects your taste.

logo
tlp woodlands web

13 Reviews for The Little Picture Photo Booth

• Q

Quin · Married on 07/01/2017

I hired Emily Wren to photograph our wedding, and it just made sense to use her photo booth services as well. It made coordinating logistics super easy to not have to engage another separate vendor. Her prices are spot-on with competitors and the quality of the images is really phenomenal. If you're spending good money on wedding photography, you definitely don't want your guests' photobooth images to be sub-par. The photobooth was super fun with its ability to great .gifs and our guests loved it. I highly recommend getting the album as well- was SO much fun to go through the day after the wedding!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

I found this vendor through social media and I am SO glad that I did. We had a tented reception and this was the perfect set up for our space. I love the fact that it was an open Photo Booth, allows for more people to join the fun and the backdrop was so chic! The price was extremely reasonable and the folks we worked with were so nice and accommodating!! Some props were included and then I bought some more to supplement what they had. HIGHLY recommend using The Little picture! Also, buy the guestbook, you won't regret it :)

Sent on 06/22/2017

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

I found the Little Picture because I booked Emily Wren as our wedding photographer (and you should do the same), and I was floored by the quality of the booth and the images. All my guests raved about it, and I don't know if I've ever seen such a high-quality photo booth at another wedding, both in terms of the actual look of the booth itself and the pictures produced. They came out so flattering and the props were really cool and quirky. The open air booth was amazing, for many reasons, but uniquely because it gave the wedding photographers a chance to get some candid shots of people taking photos in the booth. Really, really cool.

I have guests asking about the photo booth because they want to book them for their own events. I sincerely recommend the Little Picture!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Award

The Little Picture Photo Booth Pricing

The Little Picture Photo Booth Price Rates

The Little Picture Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 1639 North Hancock Steet, Studio #308 Philadelphia, 19122 See on map