59 N Fraley St, Kane, PA 16735 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Laughing Owl Press Company

The Laughing Owl Press Company is a custom letterpress printing and design shop located in the beautiful Pennsylvania Wilds. You'll fall in love with the quality and feel of the letterpress printed invitations, save the dates, coasters, menus, and wedding stationery that we provide.

Letterpress - the oldest method of commercial printing - is truly unrivaled by any other, as the design is pressed into the paper creating a crisp and luxurious texture. Using one of our eight antique printing presses we can expertly bring your own design to life, or provide you with a totally custom designed suite. We also have many standard designs to choose from, and can provide all the trimmings.

Our friendly and paper-obsessed team will guide you from start to finish so you can set the tone for your big day with carefully handcrafted invitations that are beyond compare.

Follow The Laughing Owl Press Company on

The Laughing Owl Press Company 2
The Laughing Owl Press Company 3
The Laughing Owl Press Company 4

R · Married on 12/01/2018

Ingrid and Andrea were wonderful. We wanted a specific custom wedding invitation. We changed our design a few times and they were so pleasant and flexible. They were extremely professional and always helpful. Our invitations came out beautiful and just what we had envisioned. I highly recommend Laughing Owl printing!

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

One of the very best experiences I have had planning my wedding! I found The Laughing Owl on Instagram. I'd been desperately seeking high quality letterpress invitations at a reasonable price. Not only did Ingrid and Andrea deliver, but they were able to review samples of invites that I had seen online and come up with a beautiful custom invitation. The whole process was seamless. They sent me a proof of the design and mid-way through the printing process sent me a photo of the invites in production. I can't wait to recommend them to all of my friends! The invitations were delivered and packaged so well that nothing moved around in the shipping process. Plus it came with a lovely sample of our invite and a lollipop! You can't beat a company that sends you free lollipops. The very best! Now trying to think of other things I can have them print for our wedding!!

Christopher Albanese · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Design & Experience!

Highly recommended! My fiancé and I cannot be happier with our experience with The Laughing Owl Press! They exceeded our expectations on every level. We originally worked with them for our wedding Save The Dates, but we were so happy with what they designed for us, that we were returning customers for our Invitations and Thank You Cards! They did all of our wedding stationary for us! Not only did we love what they printed, but so many of our guests went out of their way to comment on how beautiful our wedding stationary was! If you are looking for an easy experience and high end design work without the high end price, then do not hesitate to contact The Laughing Owl Press. They are absolutely amazing!!!

The Laughing Owl Press Company FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Laughing Owl Press Company 1
    Receive 10% off 5 or more printed pieces
    Order five or more letterpress printed pieces in a single invitation suite and automatically save 10% off your entire order.

• 59 N Fraley St Kane, 16735 See on map