15 Reviews for The Laughing Owl Press Company

Foil-Stamped (1)
Consultations (1)
Shipping (1)
15 The Laughing Owl Press Company Reviews

Ingrid and Andrea were wonderful. We wanted a specific custom wedding invitation. We changed our design a few times and they were so pleasant and flexible. They were extremely professional and always helpful. Our invitations came out beautiful and just what we had envisioned. I highly recommend Laughing Owl printing!

Profile Picture R, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

One of the very best experiences I have had planning my wedding! I found The Laughing Owl on Instagram. I'd been desperately seeking high quality letterpress invitations at a reasonable price. Not only did Ingrid and Andrea deliver, but they were able to review samples of invites that I had seen online and come up with a beautiful custom invitation. The whole process was seamless. They sent me a proof of the design and mid-way through the printing process sent me a photo of the invites in production. I can't wait to recommend them to all of my friends! The invitations were delivered and packaged so well that nothing moved around in the shipping process. Plus it came with a lovely sample of our invite and a lollipop! You can't beat a company that sends you free lollipops. The very best! Now trying to think of other things I can have them print for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I'm a graphic designer that reached out to Laughing Owl to print the wedding invitation suite I designed for my friends' wedding. I work with printers on a daily basis and am seriously picky about letterpress print quality, crispness of foil stamping and beautiful paper – I was incredibly impressed with not only the responsiveness of Ingrid and the team at Laughing Owl, but they were easily able to accommodate some special requests from myself and my friends about their suite, and did it all on time, which was definitely down to the wire! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality letterpress printer and will be working with them again in the future, for sure!

Profile Picture Hallie, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Andrea and Ingrid of Laughing Owl Press were a joy to work with! Andrea responded to our brief with beautiful artwork, and was incredibly patient when we gave feedback and made changes. With her expertise, it didn't take long to settle on a design that was unique to us and expressed our personality as well as the details of the day. Once we settled on the design, Ingrid took the reins for production, delivering our invitations quickly and in pristine condition. I can't recommend these ladies highly enough!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Letterpress

Working with The Laughing Owl Press to print my wedding invitations has been such a joy! From their willingness to help and offer suggestions/advice, to their level of craftsmanship, they delivered a final product that blew me away. They even sent photos along the way so I could see the printing process. This is a fine group of people who really treasure the art of printing and it shows in every piece.

Profile Picture Vincent, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so glad I found Laughing Owl Press Co. they made my paper dreams come true! I sent Andrea a picture of the style I was going for, and she was able to design and customize an invitation to give me exactly what I wanted and more! I ended up with the most gorgeous letterpress invitation suite on high quality paper, for a very fair price. Andrea and Joe were incredibly responsive and timely. We have recieved so many compliments on how elegant the invitations were and the quality of their work. I would recommend them to everyone I know. It was truly a pleasure to work with them.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Letterpress, Printing

Andrea and Joe were a pleasure to work with. They are very professional and kept us updated and informed every step of the way. I spoke to Andrea on the phone and she got our vision exactly in one conversation! She made some suggestions and helped us customize the perfect invitation suite. The final product was even more beautiful than we had imagined. Joe handles the business side of things and he was top notch. I highly recommend The Laughing Owl Press!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had a really great experience with Laughing Owl Press. I explained what I wanted and Andrea went through several drafts to make sure she got it right. She was really flexible and responsive. My friends and family have given us tons of compliments on our invites. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Definitely frame-worthy!

Profile Picture S, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had a very positive experience working with Andrea from laughing owl press co. There was an issue with my invites taking a while to go through the proofing process, and they waived the expedited shipping for me to make sure I got them in time, which I really appreciated. I wanted letterpress style, foil-pressed invitations that fit my vision, and none of the invitation sites like Minted or Wedding Paper Divas had what I wanted. I also wanted our wedding logo to be in gold foil, too. Andrea mailed me samples, and created an inspiration board and several designs for me to choose from; she then took all my requests into account and designed the perfect custom invitation! They are gorgeous and one of a kind. I would highly recommend them for quality, custom invites.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/15/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing

The Laughing Owl Press Company is incredible!!!!!!! I would wholeheartedly recommend them without a single doubt. Upon reaching out to Joe, I could immediately tell that I was working with someone who truly cared about his clients. He went over the entire process with me and the different kinds of paper and what would make most sense for the look I was going for and for my budget. I really felt like I was in good hands. Then, Joe put me in contact with Andrea as we wanted a custom design. And I was unbelievably blown away by how she took the very rough idea I sent her and turned it into EXACTLY what I was looking for. Our invitations were so incredibly beautiful, we got SO MANY compliments. And then we asked Andrea to design an entire suite of stationary for our wedding- programs, welcome notes, signs, schedule of events, literally everything was designed by her. Everything fit together so well and looked so incredibly beautiful. And on top of their amazing customer service and their amazing quality of work, their prices are simply unbeatable and they were so responsive the entire process. Thank you so much to this incredible company!

Profile Picture Kinisha, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, Design, Letterpress, Printing

The Laughing Owl Press designed and printed custom invitations for my May 2017 wedding. As someone that had save-the-dates printed from one of those popular invitation sites (and not LOP), I can say firsthand that the quality of service and end product of the Laughing Owl Press far exceeds what you'll get from those online shops. The slightly higher price is absolutely worth it, not just for getting a custom product, but because the quality is truly that much better. I came to the Laughing Owl with very general and scattered ideas about what I wanted for my invitations. The LOP really took time to listen to what I wanted, and were able to combine my ideas together for the perfect design that fit my vision for my wedding. My invitation suite arrived in exactly the amount of time that was quoted and quite simply, they blew me away. The attention to detail and quality of the printing was impeccable. I went through and really looked at each invitation before sending them out. There wasn't a single one with a flaw that I felt I needed to throw away or set aside (which I can't say about my save-the-dates I ordered online). If you're looking for a beautiful invitation suite that will set the tone for your wedding, and that you can be proud of saving for years to come, I highly recommend the Laughing Owl Press.

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Laughing Owl Press created the perfect save the dates and invitations for event. My husband and I have shared a love for video games and other nerdy hobbies. We incorporated elements into our wedding and a sort of "nod to nerd" and the creations from Laughing Owl Press were just the right balance of grown up and fun. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sharon, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

I searched far and wide for an affordable letterpress company before finally finding Laughing Owl. I wanted to design my own wedding invitations, and Joe at Laughing Owl made it easy. He was very responsive and helpful. The invitations were produced and shipped promptly, and they were perfect! I couldn't believe how beautiful they looked, and we received many compliments on them from our guests. Great value, customer service and product quality. I highly recommend Laughing Owl!

Profile Picture User5428067, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations

We used Laughing Owl Press to help us print coasters for our Save The Dates. My sister is a graphic designer and had done the artwork, so we just needed someone that could do the printing. Every expectation that I had for the service and quality was far surpassed. The experience with the coasters was so wonderful, that we decided to use them again for our invitations which also turned out great. This was a great company to work with since we had our own designs, but they also have several of their own designs and offer customization if that's what your looking for. Thanks to Laughing Owl Press, I'm not obsessed with everything Letterpress. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Laughing Owl Press printed incredibly beautiful invitations and RSVP cards for me at a very competitive cost. They were a dream to work with. I've sent numerous friends and coworkers their way for invitations and they've all reported similar experiences. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Meg, 9/13/14, 1 Review