23622 Fifth Ave., Florala, AL 36442 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4
  • Meet the Team

About The Lake House at Camellia Palms

The Lake House at Camellia Palms is a historic mansion and wedding venue located in Florala, Alabama. The venue’s warm and welcoming administration welcomes couples looking to celebrate their special matrimonial occasions alongside the property’s stunning lakeside views. The mansion has been the site of artistic inspiration and tranquil refuge for its visitors for nearly one and a half centuries. It is one of the first structures constructed on the banks of Lake Jackson. The main building and centerpiece of this estate boast an old-world charm that can transport couples and their guests back in time. It combines all of the necessary modern comforts with traditional intrigue. The grounds and facilities at The Lake House exude a charming ambiance while providing a peaceful and romantic backdrop for any wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples planning their wedding at this location can choose between both indoor and outdoor event spaces. Whether they prefer to exchange vows inside the home or dance beneath open skies, couples can enjoy the estate's endless natural beauty. For each booking, couples have exclusive access to the entire venue and its surrounding property. The Lake Jackson foreground boasts towering ancient trees and lush Alabama flora. Also, the fully-equipped get-ready rooms provide a private and comfortable space to prepare in.

Here at The Lake House at Camellia Palms, the administrative team adheres to providing a completely personalized set of services. All necessary event setup and cleanup measures are taken care of while various decorative event rentals are available. These items include arbors, tables, chairs, and linens. The house operates with an open-door policy regarding each couple’s vendors of choice. A prep kitchen can be used by the couples' caterer and comes fully-equipped with all necessities they might require.

Location

Situated conveniently close to the town of Florala, visitors can take advantage of local dining and shopping attractions just a brief and scenic walk away. Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida are also only an hour-long journey away. Here, visitors can enjoy pristine beaches, local fare, and several invigorating recreational activities.

Follow The Lake House at Camellia Palms on
The perfect outside setting
The perfect outside setting
Just dreamy
Just dreamy
A view of the 1880s home.
A view of the 1880s home.
Forever love

360º Virtual Tours 1 tour

8 Reviews for The Lake House at Camellia Palms

Loreen Roney · Married on 09/24/2020

Yoga Instructor

Venue was amazing. Hostesses were so kind and knowledgeable about their home and the area. They exceeded my expectations and were so much fun to work with! Highly recommend this venue. I will return often!😊

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2020

The Perfect Small Wedding

If you have a small guest list, it can be very hard to find a venue. Large venues are expensive and I was worried that my guest count of 35 would feel swallowed up by a larger place and my photos would look strange. I am so glad we found Camellia Palms, my mom sent me the link to this venue! It's a cute cute cute historic home and we had an outdoor ceremony and had our small reception up on the deck overlooking the lake. There was room for a dancing area too! Our bridal party stayed all weekend, it was great! The photographer remarked about the wonderful natural light in the bridal suite. Taylor helped with every question I had about finding other vendors and how we could set things up! It was a perfect, beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2020

The Lake House at Camellia Palms's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing The Lake House at Camellia Palms for your wedding! We loved being there by your side and your reception decorations were gorgeous!

The Lake House at Camellia Palms Pricing

The Lake House at Camellia Palms Price Rates

The Lake House at Camellia Palms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1950
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January

• The Lake House at Camellia Palms 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The Lake House at Camellia Palms 2
    Wedding Weekend ~ November 27-29 2020

Last minute opening! Perfect for your elopment or small, intimate wedding.

Contact us to learn about discounted pricing for the last weekend in November 2020!

• The Lake House at Camellia Palms 3
    Holiday Weddings!

We love holiday and winter weddings at The Lake House at Camellia Palms!

Book any date in December 2020 and receive $200 off of our 2020 wedding rates!