The Venue at White City is a tranquil waterfront wedding venue located in Prattville, Alabama. This scenic estate is situated on 160 acres of beautiful woodland. Here, guests will be enthralled by the abundance of open space, breathtaking scenery, rustic charm, and much more.
Facilities and Capacity
The Venue at White City offers an array of indoor and outdoor settings for wedding events. Here, everything from your engagement party to your grand reception exit can be hosted in comfort and style. The 10-acre lake on the property provides the perfect location for a heartfelt wedding ceremony. Up to 200 of your nearest and dearest can gather around to witness your commitment to each other. Afterward, attendees can enjoy exploring this expansive property during a relaxed cocktail hour. The Pavilion provides ample space for a wonderful wedding reception. Situated right on the lake, up to 200 guests can gather here to drink, dine, and dance the night away. A towering stone fireplace provides a cozy glow and a place for people to relax between dances. This space also benefits from an outdoor kitchen that can be utilized for event catering.
The Venue at White City can host up to 22 guests for a magical overnight stay. Cozy bedrooms facilitate peaceful slumbers, where wedding attendees can wake to views of the lake and the singing of the birds. The Game Room provides ample entertainment, including a flat-screen TV and pool table. Guests can also stretch out and enjoy a movie of their choice in the Theater Room. For those that love the outdoors, the lake provides the ideal fishing spot right on your doorstep. The property also boasts an abundance of hiking trails and natural surroundings that are waiting to be explored.
The administration at The Venue at White City aims to provide for all that you could need to stage your special day. The venue’s event planner can work with couples to create a day that is uniquely their own here. The wedding party can enjoy on-site get-ready rooms for comfortable and convenient preparations. Full catering and beverage services may be provided, along with an array of event rentals to enhance occasions held here. Outside vendors are also welcome to serve special days at this location.
Bundle and save time!
Contact The Venue at White City and their preferred vendors
The Venue at White City
Feel The Beat Entertainment INC.
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
Do NOT recommend!!
2. We paid to stay at the lodge for the entire weekend. There was no wi-fi and the tv in the media room didn’t work properly. The wi-fi had been out already for like a month. It could and should have been fixed prior to our arrival. An example of poor management.
3. They had to call in a pump truck 2 hours before the wedding started. It left an hour before. Management literally blamed the females and said we were using too much toilet paper and told us to start putting our toilet paper in the trash can instead of flushing it when we had to go to the bathroom 😳
4. The Manager and his friend/decorator from MS deviated from my plan and took it upon themselves to make changes the day before the wedding and the day of. We had met 2 weeks prior to the wedding to finalize everything.
5. I had friends/family complain about the Manager walking around smoking all weekend.
6. They left my $300 wedding cake out until the end which had to be thrown away bc it had bugs all over it. It should have been taken in when all the food was cleared out.
7. The catering business they used came dressed in shorts & t-shirts. And one guy had on a cap. They looked like employees for a landscaping business.
8. The servers were making to go boxes of the food we paid for WITHOUT our permission!! While my guests were still going through the food line to make their plates! Seven boxes had been made before one of my guests questioned them about it. They then stopped. 😱
9. I was told multiple times by the Manager that certain things would be done that were never done (the dirt piles and equipment, a cleaned out stall to back our trailer in, clear bowls on reception table or fake gifts wrapped in pretty paper on gift table)
10. Instead of taking unneeded chairs to a location where they could not be seen. They stacked them in a corner at my reception.
11. The day of checkout the Manager and his decorator friend arrived 1 1/2 hours before our departure and sat outside waiting for us to leave. Not only was it unprofessional, it was weird.
12. My wedding had dirt and equipment in the background but in the future there will be RV’s there. Yes, the trees were cleared out for a “high end” RV park...at a wedding venue😱
13. We paid $7,800 to this venue. None of this should have happened!!
14. I messaged the OWNER about all of this and his response was a simple emoji. Something close to this 😲.
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
The Venue at White City frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
- Banquet Hall
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Aisle Runners
- Audio Equipment
- Chair Covers
- Dance Floor
- Photo booth