8078 Kingston Pike Suite 119, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About The Knoxville Photo Booth Company

We are Knoxville's most trusted photo booth company with the highest-quality pictures and service. Your guests will love making their picture, and you will get a beautiful archival-quality photo scrapbook filled with their good wishes!

"Everyone loved the photo booth and I am still getting comments on it! It took me over a week to get through my photo scrapbook without crying - it is an amazing memory." Rebecca, Knoxville

• Memories and Mischief Photo Booth

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for The Knoxville Photo Booth Company

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

I am so glad I booked with Knoxville Photo Booth. All of my emails were answered quickly and professionally. They did a great job creating a design to go on the photo print outs, including altering the design to add a date when I requested it. The day of my wedding went smoothly. Dawn was amazing. She made all of the guest feel comfortable and provided tons of props to use in the booth . All the guests loved the photo booth , even my grandparents got in and made some funny faces. If you are having a wedding or party you need to book with them!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2013

Don’t hesitate on this element of your wedding! The Knoxville Photo Booth Company is worth every penny! We met Dawn several years ago when the KPBC set up a booth at the Vol Village on Tennessee football Saturdays. The KPBC was the first vendor call I made after getting engaged and I’m so happy we picked them! Dawn worked closely with me to design the photo strip artwork, paying attention to every request I made (and there were a lot of those!). She took the initiative to work with the venue to arrange drop-off and pick-up. It was nice to know that was handled without my supervision the week of the wedding. We used the photo booth as our guest book. Guests took a set of pictures for a keepsake and then another set that went into our guest book next to their signature. Dawn coordinated the guest book perfectly. She even left a section up front for us to put our first photo booth pictures as newlyweds (which was special because of how long we’d been going to the photo booth on campus)! At the end of the night, I noticed she had printed off a lot of our photo booth pictures from the past and they’d were displayed all over the photo booth area! She also put those photos in our guest book. I can’t thank her enough for how special she made our night. We’re so happy we went with the actual photo booth for our big day. You won’t be disappointed! Choose the Knoxville Photo Booth Company for your wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2013

If you've ever thought of having a photo booth at your wedding and aren't sure about spending the extra money, well I'm here to tell you that it is worth every single penny!! This was the highlight of my wedding (besides us getting married of course) but my guests just loved it! It was a great ice breaker for so many of the guests that did not know many people, and for the shy guests. The kids at my wedding loved it as well as the grandparents. The props they provide are great and we had Dawn as our attendant and she is wonderful as well. My friend loved it so much at my wedding that she used them just a month later at her wedding as well. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 05/28/2013

The Knoxville Photo Booth Company Pricing

The Knoxville Photo Booth Company Price Rates

The Knoxville Photo Booth Company FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Enclosed Booth
    Prints
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Enclosed Booth
    Prints
    Props

• Team Wedding Wedding Planners

We LOVE working with Knoxville Photo Booth Company! Their booths always look professional, and they go beyond to add the personal touch for each and every couple. We've never heard anything but compliments when trusting them with our events.

• OGLE ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

We feature this company on our own website, that should indicate how strongly we feel about this elite photobooth company! They take such wonderful care of our clients, and are an absolute blessing of fun and fellowship for any wedding reception or corporate event!

• 8078 Kingston Pike, Suite 119 Knoxville, 37919 See on map
    Location of (The Knoxville Photo Booth Company)