OGLE ENTERTAINMENT

Knoxville, TN 37918 Map · Phone number

About OGLE ENTERTAINMENT

Please follow us! THANKS!

Jim Ogle

Google : Jim Ogle

Blog?: godjogle.wordpress.com

Follow OGLE ENTERTAINMENT on

Groom on horse, great way to make an entrance! Hunter Valley Farms!
Bandit Lights is responsible for this picture from this High Profile wedding that we DJed. It is...
This is a glass gobo, which is a little more expensive to implement, but WOW!
This is a glass gobo, which is a little more expensive to implement, but WOW!
The only light in this picture is the Bride!!
The only light in this picture is the Bride!!

114 Reviews for OGLE ENTERTAINMENT

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

It was a dream to have Jim Ogle at our wedding! He did our ceremony, dinner, and reception music and it was PERFECT!! I had several specific requests for the ceremony songs and he found and played them with no hesitation. He called me a couple days before the wedding to touch base and it was the most comforting call. He was so much more than a DJ. He was our go to person for the entire night. He kept a drink in our hands and made sure we ate. When we needed help with my bridal pictures, he was there. Even when my wedding coordination did not go as expected, Jim kept everything rolling right along and stuck to our timeline. Jim, I can not thank you enough! You are truly amazing. If you are looking for a DJ, stop right here. You will not be disappointed.

Marlena · Married on 06/20/2018

We got to work with Jim for our wedding, and he was great! He set up our lighting before the reception, and it turned out perfect. He was able to get a good sense of our taste in music, and he played everything at perfect times. He did a great job leading our guests throughout the night with his song choices and commentary. Jim went above and beyond, even checking in us throughout the evening to make sure we got anything we needed. He even brought us fresh drinks during dinner.

Cristen · Married on 06/10/2018

Huge thank you to the team at Ogle Entertainment. After reading a review on here about a DJ running a quarter mile to hand a bride a glass of wine while she takes pictures, I knew this was the DJ Service for me. My initial conversation with Tiffany only reassured me of that. The planning process couldn't have been easier. We were assigned DJ Drew Justice and he was such a pleasure to talk with. He reached out to me via phone and e-mail to ensure I had all the planning documents we needed and even called to go over some of my song choices so as to not surprise me if he couldn't find the versions I requested. On the day of, he was perfect. The night smoothly transitioned from ceremony, reception, and eventually dance party as the night wore on. He knew how to keep the flow so that nothing felt forced or awkward. Overall, we really enjoyed our experience and would definitely recommend Ogle Entertainment for your DJ services.

OGLE ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 595.00

• Ceremonies by Spiritessence - Rev. Jacqueline Cahelo
    Ceremonies by Spiritessence - Rev. Jacqueline Cahelo Wedding Officiants

I have officiated numerous weddings where Ogle Entertainment provided the DJ/music/entertainment services and their services are outstanding. I consider them to be the premier entertainment provider on the greater Knoxville area, and highly recommend them. Rev. Jacqueline Cahelo Ceremonies by Spiritessence

• Bryan Allen Photography
    Bryan Allen Photography Wedding Photographers

Jim is the best in the business. I always know the reception is going to be a blast when my couples tell me they've booked Ogle Entertainment. Jim always creates and incredible atmosphere, spins a perfect mix of music, and keeps the reception rocking as long as the couple and their guests want to go! First class guy and consummate professional. Couldn't endorse anyone more highly!

• The Barn Event Center of the Smokies
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Barn & Farm Weddings

Ogle Entertainment has been a wonderful vendor to work with here at the Barn Event Center of the Smokies! He can customize your day to make it extra special!

• Knoxville, TN 37918 See on map