OGLE ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

OGLE ENTERTAINMENT 1
OGLE ENTERTAINMENT 2
  • Casey

Casey Kyte · Married on 12/27/2018

Great asset to our wedding!

Drew did an amazing job at our wedding! The music was so perfect! Will definitely recommend them to others!

Katie · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent!

Ogle Entertainment was one of the smartest choices we made for our wedding. Jim was a complete pro and kept the flow of the evening perfect. Choosing our music was a simple process and he was available with any questions and concerns leading up to the event. Highly recommended!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2018

DJ Sammy Scott

Sammy Scott was our DJ, and he was amazing. He kept the party going and also made sure my husband and I were taken care of as far as getting us a plate of food and drinks when we needed them! Very smooth transition from ceremony to reception and kept everything on track time wise! Planning with him was very easy as well.

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 12/01/2018

If you want a party- Ogle Entertainment is the BEST!

We booked Ogle Entertainment while out of the country. Tiffany Ogle was very helpful and answered all our questions via phone and email, always very promptly. Jim Ogle, of Ogle Entertainment, went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception exceed all expectations. He let us pick our songs, while also suggesting songs based on our style. He even played some unusual song requests for us! During the wedding, he made sure we were fed, having a good time, and staying on schedule for all the little and big things. The DJ/music is one of the most important features of a wedding, if you want to make sure it's fun and memorable. Jim knew exactly how to keep people on the dance floor and when to slow it down. We could have kept partying for another few hours! Highly recommend!

• Caroline

Caroline Kate Owens · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded exceptions, went above and beyond by miles!

Sammy was not only a great DJ but a great person and help! He held by bouquet while we were taking pre-wedding photos, he ran inside and outside all around the venue grabbing things for me and the photographer! When we were eating he got me and my now husband refills and went to the tables of food and was waiting on us! He even took tylers coat off and hung it on the back of his chair! He was so polite! He told me that Tyler had a mic so everyone could hear our vows and i said "oh i dont want us to be over the speakers or mic'd up" and he was very understanding and helpful to meet and exceed all my requests! He made sure all the songs we wanted were played and didn't hound us with questions. Before the grand exit he had everyone leave and let us dance to one last song, this wasnt even planned but it was so perfect!! Thank you Sammy for helping make it be the best day of my life! 100% would recommend!

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

It was a dream to have Jim Ogle at our wedding! He did our ceremony, dinner, and reception music and it was PERFECT!! I had several specific requests for the ceremony songs and he found and played them with no hesitation. He called me a couple days before the wedding to touch base and it was the most comforting call. He was so much more than a DJ. He was our go to person for the entire night. He kept a drink in our hands and made sure we ate. When we needed help with my bridal pictures, he was there. Even when my wedding coordination did not go as expected, Jim kept everything rolling right along and stuck to our timeline. Jim, I can not thank you enough! You are truly amazing. If you are looking for a DJ, stop right here. You will not be disappointed.

Marlena · Married on 06/20/2018

We got to work with Jim for our wedding, and he was great! He set up our lighting before the reception, and it turned out perfect. He was able to get a good sense of our taste in music, and he played everything at perfect times. He did a great job leading our guests throughout the night with his song choices and commentary. Jim went above and beyond, even checking in us throughout the evening to make sure we got anything we needed. He even brought us fresh drinks during dinner.

Cristen · Married on 06/10/2018

Huge thank you to the team at Ogle Entertainment. After reading a review on here about a DJ running a quarter mile to hand a bride a glass of wine while she takes pictures, I knew this was the DJ Service for me. My initial conversation with Tiffany only reassured me of that. The planning process couldn't have been easier. We were assigned DJ Drew Justice and he was such a pleasure to talk with. He reached out to me via phone and e-mail to ensure I had all the planning documents we needed and even called to go over some of my song choices so as to not surprise me if he couldn't find the versions I requested. On the day of, he was perfect. The night smoothly transitioned from ceremony, reception, and eventually dance party as the night wore on. He knew how to keep the flow so that nothing felt forced or awkward. Overall, we really enjoyed our experience and would definitely recommend Ogle Entertainment for your DJ services.

Lily · Married on 05/27/2018

When Jim said he would take care of whatever we needed the night of our wedding he wasn't lying! If you want a DJ who will keep the party going all night long you need to contact Jim Ogle ASAP! This man knows what he's doing. Our wedding guests still won't stop talking about his transition from Rocky Top to Nice for What.

He also did the uplighting for our wedding-- classy and beautiful during the ceremony/cocktail dinner and added to the fun during the reception.

Siobhan · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved having Ogle Entertainment for our DJ and lighting at our wedding! Jim was extremely helpful in the months and weeks up until our wedding day and on the day of, he definitely made our reception one to remember forever! We had nothing but good things from all of our guests about the music and how much fun the night was. He was also very attentive to us, bringing us water when we needed it, always checking on us, and letting us go at our own pace for the night and not feeling like we were on a timeline. I even wanted to have a surprise mix for my father/daughter dance and Jim made one for us that perfect and I’ll always cherish those memories dancing with my dad. We loved having Jim with us and now looking back wouldn’t have changed a thing. Definitely recommend Ogle Entertainment and both us and our guests give them a 10/10! Can’t go wrong with these guys!

Steffi · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Sammy Scott was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I come from two different cultures and we wanted to incorporate a lot of non-mainstream music at our reception. DJ Sammy met with us and went over the song list we had provided him for the dinner and dance. He seamlessly mixed in the mainstream songs with our dance music during the reception. He also made sure my husband and I had cocktails and food during the cocktail hour. Ogle entertainment provided an excellent service and we're very grateful to Sammy for putting our mind at ease during the planning process and giving our family and friends a night to remember.

Dixon · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Sammy provided his expert services for our wedding at Fox Den. I could not have asked for anything more. He focused on making sure my bride and I had everything we needed and wanted. He provided memories for Lorena and I that will last a lifetime. Sammy made sure our wedding party knew what to do and when to do it (difficult task to say the least). He staged one final dance for just the two of us when everyone had cleared outside. This touch was truly a special surprise. Thanks Sammy!
    ~Dixon Horres

Carly · Married on 04/07/2018

Drew was amazing! He kept people on the dance floor all night. He also worked with our weird requests for 90’s rap and Swedish metal. 5*!

Chelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

Drew Justice DJ'd our wedding and we could not be happier! Ogle Entertainment came to our rescue last minute when our previous DJ fell through just days before the wedding!! We were so pleased with their professionalism and for working with us on such short notice. Very nice people, all of them! They worked on my song selections within just a couple of days of the wedding and made everything work perfectly. We love Ogle Entertainment and HIGHLY recommend them!

OGLE ENTERTAINMENT 3

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Jim Ogle was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was WONDERFUL! He was so thoughtful and made sure that the whole night went smoothly. He checked in with us multiple times throughout the day (and the week before!) to make sure that we were happy with everything. He kept people on the dance floor all night and the uplighting added such a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Ogle Entertainment for anyone planning an event!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

When we first started planning for our wedding, everyone said look no further than Ogle Entertainment for DJ/Lighting. I'm SO GLAD we listened! Jim and Tiffany are such wonderful people. They're caring-- really have their clients' best interest in mind. DJ Sammy Scott was our DJ on the night of our wedding, and he was a DREAM to work with! He called to talk to us a few nights before the big day-- so we knew what to expect from him and that every detail was confirmed. He even made sure that he was pronouncing each person's name correctly. On the day of our wedding, he even left his area to ask my husband and I if we needed a drink or anything. Above and Beyond! We really felt like we could trust him to make our special day perfect. He took a lot of stress off of me, and I really got to enjoy our day. This company is far more than a vendor. They are all so wonderful and represent Ogle so well.

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2017

Jim took care of my husband and me all night. We never had to lift a finger during the reception. He paid attention to how I felt throughout the night. The playlists and lighting were incredible. There is NO ONE better.

Seguin · Married on 03/11/2017

Special Notes/Ogle Entertainment were fantastic!! We had Ryan Ray as our DJ for ceremony and reception. He kept the party going and the dance floor packed all night long!! He did great helping organize the nights events. He was able to help us achieve the more modern songs we wanted for the ceremony and even mixed a few songs for a special first dance! Would highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Jim Ogle is seriously the best around. All of our other vendors were so excited to hear he was part of our wedding and he made the reception so much fun and run incredibly smoothly. Not only is he a great DJ but truly cares about the happiness of the bride and groom and checked in with us throughout the evening. He also did our lighting at the reception and it looked great! Look no further than Ogle Entertainment!

Karson · Married on 12/17/2016

Jim Ogle is the only way to go when it comes to a dj! I had been to several weddings where he was the dj and he is the best out there. We knew he was a great person, but we didn't know how great until our big day came around. He was there for us for whatever we needed. Jim is such a funny guy and you can't go wrong with him. Everyone loves him!

Heather · Married on 12/10/2016

There are literally no words to describe Ogle Entertainment. After my very first contact with Tiffany Ogle, I knew they were the best! Their professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, and extremely sweet! Drew was our DJ for the ceremony and reception! He was so amazing in helping us make our song choices! I was absolutely honored to have Ogle Entertainment play such a large role in my wedding. I can't recommend them enough!

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2016

Jim Ogle was an absolute dream to work with. He was a joy to talk to in the months prior to the wedding, was genuinely interested in our wedding plans, and was super professional and accommodating. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in 3 different locations within the same property and did so flawlessly. We had a smaller guest count at 50 people so there were definitely times the dance floor was empty but he was a champ and kept the music going with a smile on his face. Our venue recommended him and I am SO glad he was available for our wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without Jim!

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2016

We absolutely loved having Jim Ogle as our DJ! He helped make our wedding so enjoyable and relaxing. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception, and was so attentive to our needs. Before the reception, he got drinks for us AND our whole wedding party and made sure my husband and I ate dinner and had drinks all night. He went above and beyond his duties and we could not thank him more for that.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/23/2016

WOW. Jim was amazing. Above and beyond can only begin to describe him. He made me feel like the most important wedding of his week. Told me to call any time I had any questions or if anything went wrong. The day of he showed up and immediately asked if I needed anything. Through out the day he checked on my husband and I to see if we were ok. He made sure we got food and when I wanted water more than anything he brought it to me. He controlled the crowd and made sure to keep things moving and fun. He also did uplighting for us and it blew everyone away. Turned our reception venue into a whole new place. What an amazing man. I am so thankful he chose to be a part of our wedding. If you want the best book Jim.

Emily · Married on 10/16/2016

All I can say is look no further and book with Ogle Entertainment! From the moment that I reached out to them, every communication on pricing or questions was speedy! I had heard raving reviews about Jim and requested him for our wedding. I am so glad I did! Jim was wayyyyyyy more than just a DJ on our wedding day. Weeks before the wedding he was free to talk and answer any questions I had. He is so sincere and wants to calm any nerves you may have as a bride! The moment I arrived at the reception, Jim was at the car door assisting me out and delivering my lip gloss and flip flops to my wedding planner! He immediately lined everyone up and got everything organized for the reception entrance! He kept the flow of the reception on track and played the perfect sets of music!! He checked in on myself and my husband throughout the night often and made sure everything was going perfectly. He kept everyone dancing all night and was a joy to be around! I felt like we were good friends by the end of the night! Jim and Ogle Entertainment are just outstanding! I couldn't say enough great things about them! You will be so glad you booked with them!!!!