143 1/2 South Main St, Washington, PA 15301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Ivy Green Floral

The Ivy Green, a floral shop based in Washington, Pennsylvania, adores brightening up couple’s weddings with fresh blooms. Your florist works closely with you to ensure your floral arrangements coordinate with your wedding style and needs. Whether you are planning a large wedding or a small one, your flowers will bring beauty to your big day.

The team of florists at The Ivy Green take great care when designing and creating each of their floral pieces. To make sure you have the freshest flowers on your wedding day, they will substitute your flowers if needed. Regardless of what your wedding style is, the team can craft something that will coordinate with the rest of your decor. Couples can choose from the following floral services:

• Consultations

The Ivy Green Floral 3
The Ivy Green Floral 4

michelle · Married on 12/26/2015

2.0

They made my bouquets last minute. The flowers were beautiful and fresh, but I asked for ivory, black and champagne, but got ivory, black and silver. Also, one was supposed to be larger than the other but they were the same size. I saw them write down the order so I don't know what happened.

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • Sasha

Sasha Katrina Hancher · Married on 06/01/2019

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Beyond disappointed, beware of this florist.

Of all the things to go wrong on my wedding day it had to be my flowers. After meeting with the owner multiple occasions and going over exactly what I wanted I thought we’d be safe, but I guess not. Literally EVERYTHING went wrong with my flowers. I asked for ALL white roses and didn’t even get that I got maybe two or three with all kinds of different flowers, and these nasty green leaves that shed on everything, I ended up removing parts of my flowers, my bridesmaids bouquets were as big as mine when I specifically wanted a bigger one and I wanted charms on all my bouquets which she forgot. She refused to come out to the venue to fix the problem until my mother demanded she do so considering she had more than enough time. She completely forgot my throw away bouquet I had specifically asked for, my venue coordinator thankfully went out and cut me some white roses. Not to mention the fact that I asked for more than enough rose petals for my sweet heart table and all tables and a photo op during the first kiss. There were barley two handfuls, my photographer was thankfully good enough and photo shopped in more flowers later on, but it still wasn’t what I asked and paid for, and lastly I wanted black roses for my hair which turned out nothing like she’d described. She’d spray painted them just as my mother picked them up so they were still wet and stained any and everyone’s hands that touched them and they were covered in this nasty thick glitter that looked cheap and I was highly disappointed and did my best to make it work. It was as though my wedding day was an after thought and this big balloon order was more important. Overall a horrible experience and I would recommend that you do not book with this florist. Her mistakes shouldn’t have to be corrected by the bride on her big day. I would have been better off going to the grocery store for flowers that morning.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    The Ivy Green Floral 5
    The Ivy Green Floral 6
    The Ivy Green Floral 7
    The Ivy Green Floral 8

The Ivy Green Floral's reply:

Hi Sasha,

I am sorry that you were unhappy. Please reach out to us at the shop and we will work with any concerns you may have.
    Thank you.

The Ivy Green Floral Pricing

The Ivy Green Floral Price Rates

The Ivy Green Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 143 1/2 South Main St Washington, Pennsylvania, 15301 See on map